16.67%
Narration. Give more details!
22.22%
Narration. Give less details.
0%
Everything. This story stinks.
0%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
I thought jake was going to be the main evil lead.
No, because I had already centered it around Tairn. Don't worry, though! He'll get more spotlight time and he'll become a pretty important character
Amazing it is truly the best story keep up the good work.
As long as he is given importance I don't mind. Superfantaspectafabulous story so far
In chapter 11 can I come back with a new bey MF dark night phoenix E230 CF From tournaments I win While I wa away
Probably not in Chapter 11. Ace will be away for a while, but he will come back! And I'll think about the bey change. It would probably help move the story along.
Ok he will come back in chapter 14 and ok please consider the bey change since there three main character each next chapter there bey should evoke like legend blader but zero g format
I think you've done a great job making sure that all the characters are given importance a 10/10 story
The story is still great, there's just one thing missing. Character development. Besides protagonist or antagonist, the characters don't interact much outside of battles, and don't have to much, well, character. Work on that, and you'll have yourself a great story!
Yeah they only go to the coffee shop they should work on team work A beyblade camping trip so they can train and become more of team. What do say to that .
(Aug. 19, 2013  8:40 PM)SaintBlader Wrote: Chapter Ten is up! This is the longest chapter so far, and the best in my opinion!
Also, I have decided to split the story into seperate parts to help with knowing where you are in the story.
Thank you all for reading and sharing your opinions!

I don't understand what do you mean by splitting the story into separate parts. Pm me or write on the thread but explain it to me please.
I mean that there will be Part One and Part Two (on the same thread)
Ah... Ok I understand also, can I be of any use for the next chapter. Pm me
Can I help to and do you like the camping trip team bonding trip idea
We actually planned on something else, hang on I'll pm. And yes, we are sort of using that.
So um when to expect chapter 11
Possibly as late as this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow, but school starts tomorrow and I had to make final preparations today. I will still be working on it, though!
Finally uploaded chapter eleven. With school and AP classes and sports and all that, it is taking me a lot longer to write and it makes it difficult to find a time I can upload. Hope you all enjoy!
Yeah, and altthough you could have out a little more detail in Beck's battle, along with some more charcter development, this could be the best beyblade story here!
Guys, I am so so so sorry that you have all had to wait for so long. This year has been pretty hectic as far as school goes, and I've also had sports nonstop. I finally uploaded Chapter 12, though, and I hope you will all read and enjoy it. I will begin work on Chapter 13 this week since I have a break school at the end of the week, but I may not be able to finish or upload it until Christmas break. Thank you all for sticking with me throughout all of this!
Amazing. Chapter Twelve I love the plot of Chapter Twelve. It was clearly amazing a true piece. Of art.And My character. Has returned can't wait to to see when he gets his new bey.And I cannot wait for chapter Thirteen
I like it Smile its creative and i thought the dialogue was great! Grin i cant wait to read the 13 chapter! X)