16.67%
Narration. Give more details!
22.22%
Narration. Give less details.
0%
Everything. This story stinks.
0%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
(Aug. 12, 2013  5:14 PM)jacolal Wrote: Remember to add things about the surprise entree( make him appear for one round, doing a super quick finish). Smile
Actually, I don't think that they'll be in the tournament. I'll pm you to explain
(Aug. 12, 2013  9:46 PM)SaintBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2013  5:14 PM)jacolal Wrote: Remember to add things about the surprise entree( make him appear for one round, doing a super quick finish). Smile
Actually, I don't think that they'll be in the tournament. I'll pm you to explain

Okay, could you tell me what is going to happen, I'm getting really excited!!! EeeEeeTongue_out_wink

Edit: Okay, I understand, I dont mind what happens and I'd like to know what is happening in the tounament so I can think of some ideas. PM me okay?
Chapter Seven is up! Hope you all enjoy! Credit for the character Ace goes to XKai_DranzerX. Credit for Jake goes to jacolal
Thanks, and that was a really interesting chapter. I love it! Can't wait to see ken's battle. :-) :-D
Chapter Eight is up! Personally, I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope you all enjoy reading it!
Special thanks to jacolal for helping me with the battle between Ken and Jake!
Yep! It's alright! It just lost a battle Unhappy
Eh, it's pretty good, but the fact that they suddenly just decide to be a team is a bit strange.
In my opinion, they were already a "team" (minus Ace), but not officially. They just needed a name
Yah, that's what I meant. They hardly know Ace and just completely trust and accept him the second they meet him. Besides that, the stories good as always.
Oh, okay. I understand what you mean.
And thank you!
It was alright, pretty good, details are good then other times it's bland. Keep it up though.
(Aug. 14, 2013  1:43 AM)SaintBlader Wrote: In my opinion, they were already a "team" (minus Ace), but not officially. They just needed a name

He's right. I mean considering the fact that they trained together and battled together it was kind of obvious. But it was lol that they just randomly accepted ace... Smile Great story so far.
I'm terribly sorry, everyone. I will not be able to upload Chapter Nine tonight. I left my laptop at my grandmother's house. I will be able to upload tomorrow, though!
When are you goin to upload the ninth chapter sorry for being impatient but it is a really good story.
My laptop keeps on acting up and I've been busy witj cross-country, but I'll try to upload today if I get a chance
Okay, thanks, I am really excited to see chapter nine!
yes don't add to that team i prefer to be a rouge blader that needs no time to tie him down hell just will be there for support or if you guys need help.
That is sounding a little bit too revolved around you ace and it is really the writer's choice what happens. Smile
Chapter Nine is up!!!! Yay!!! Sorry about the long wait, everyone!! School will be starting next week for me, so I may not be able to post as often, but I will try! Hope you all enjoy!
Thanks to jacolal for Dan's flashback. He gave me the idea!
It's great consistency in chapter length and amazing use of vocabulary. A10/10 story so far.
Thank you! It means a lot!
I think this is, in my opinion, the best story in the wbo website right now, even if it doesn't have the most views.
Chapter Ten is up! This is the longest chapter so far, and the best in my opinion!
Also, I have decided to split the story into seperate parts to help with knowing where you are in the story.
Thank you all for reading and sharing your opinions!