16.67%
Narration. Give more details!
22.22%
Narration. Give less details.
0%
Everything. This story stinks.
0%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
No problem, I'm proud to be of help in such an awesome story! I can reply quicker via email but pm is fine. Now lets end this chat, too many posts... Smile
If you'd like to suggest a character, PM me as much info as you can about them so that I can work them into the story. If I can't, I'll PM you and tell you. I'll likely be able to, though, during the tournament chapters.
(Aug. 10, 2013  4:35 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Can I add a Character please?

It's nice that you've helped our 'team' in making a character. I hope it is used well by the author and that we are able to make this story successful and interesting.
Thanks for the help XKai_DraanzerX; we appreciate it. Wink
Chapter Six is up! Hope you all enjoy! I'm working on Chapter Seven, so it should be up later today or tomorrow! I'd like to thank jacolal for help with story ideas that will be coming up and XKai_DranzerX for a character idea!
SaintBlader I think in round two remember to have one detailed battle, and remember about Dan secret C!£Y$c%£r D$v£%)p^e!%. The symbols are the secrets that I pmed you about. They are letters that complete the two words. Smile
It was good, I just think most, if not all, of the battles went way too fast.
(Aug. 11, 2013  5:07 PM)SaintBlader Wrote: Chapter Six is up! Hope you all enjoy! I'm working on Chapter Seven, so it should be up later today or tomorrow! I'd like to thank jacolal for help with story ideas that will be coming up and XKai_DranzerX for a character idea!

Hey thanks but there was really no need to mention it. Sorry about double quote.
Hey SaintBlader I've come up with a character that'll be fairly challenging, you know... sort of like a surprise entree in the tournament. Pm me later if you agree. Smile
I didn't want to make the "filler" characters have too long of battles, so that's why most of the battles were over quickly. Plus, the second round is going to be when the battles get longer and interesting. Overall, though, I agree. I may redo chapter 6 to make it better
No... No... you had a good reason but you can probably add stuff like them talking of Ken's loss in lunch or something. Glad to help.
Nice story! I definitely see improvement between the first chapters and the fifth. It has a pretty cool plot, keep it up!
Thank you! I'm hoping that as I continue writing and you all tell me what to fix, that the story will become one of the best on the site!
Thank you! I love the support lol
You keep writing and I'll help you with ideas and give support.
I think that you me and xkai have worked together long enough to call ourselves a team. So let's cc each other when we pm about story.
Ok jacolal and you can call me ace if you want just pm me bro
Good news, I may have someone willing to draw my character's beyblade and if you know anyone, try and get them to help in the story by drawing. Smile Hey people who read this book, there is a new bey that is going to be introduced after the tounament... (HINTHINTHINTHINTHINT)
(Aug. 11, 2013  8:20 PM)SaintBlader Wrote: Thank you! I'm hoping that as I continue writing and you all tell me what to fix, that the story will become one of the best on the site!

Is no longer hope its on the verge of reality
I'm sorry, everyone, that I got behind on writing. Yesterday was very busy for me. I will try to get back on track today with chapter seven! I hope you are all prepared
Remember to add things about the surprise entree( make him appear for one round, doing a super quick finish). Smile