Create your own Beyblade Burst!

Hollow Deathscyther 145F
Face: Deathscyther 3: A Face with the motif of Deathscyther
Clear Wheel: Deathscyther 3: A jagged Clear Wheel: Weight: 2.4 grams
Metal Wheel: Hollow: A Metal Wheel with a large scythe for upper attacks and 3 small, jagged blades for barrage attacks: Weight: 67.3 grams
Track: 145: self-explanatory
Bottom: F: self-explanatory
Jet Wyvern LR145S
Face: Wyvern 3: A Face with the motif of Wyvern
Clear Wheel: Wyvern 3: An 8-sided Clear Wheel: Weight: 2.9 grams
Metal Wheel: Jet: A round, 8-bladed Metal Wheel in which the 8 blades freely spin as one piece. There are also pieces of rubber on the 8 blades: Weight: 66.3 grams
Track: LR145(Low Ring 145): A 145 height track with a low-set ring meant to stabilize the Beyblade: Weight: 2.3 grams
Bottom: S: self-explanatory

MFB 4D Remakes
Big Bang Pegasis 0Axe Ultimate Reboot’
Fang Leone 00Bump Yielding
L-Drago Destroy Generate
Beat Lynx 7Glaive High Yielding
Scythe Kronos Outer Survive
Variares 2Meteor Zeta’
Jade Jupiter 4Cross Keep’
Blitz Unicorno 5Axe Quick(There are no RSF drivers in Burst)
Phantom Orion Wheel Bearing’
Death Quetzalcoatl 7Under Fusion Rubber(Fusion but rubber)
Duo Uranus 00Glaive High Yielding
Diablo Nemesis 0Vortex Xtend+’
Fusion Hades 8’Wall Yielding
Kreis Cygnus 00Bump Yielding
Flash Sagittario 0Cross High Yielding
Death Solomon 125FS
Face: Solomon: A Face with the motif of Solomon
Clear Wheel: Solomon: An elliptical Clear Wheel with a lot of metal mounted on it: Weight: 6.4 grams
Metal Wheel: Death: A Metal Wheel with 2 upper blades: Weight: 67.1 grams
Track: 125: self-explanatory
Bottom: FS: self-explanatory

I will be taking a break from converting Burst Beys into MFB Beys

And making MFB Zero-G BURST REMAKES
(Mar. 23, 2022  8:38 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Jet Wyvern LR145S
Face: Wyvern 3: A Face with the motif of Wyvern
Clear Wheel: Wyvern 3: An 8-sided Clear Wheel: Weight: 2.9 grams
Metal Wheel: Jet: A round, 8-bladed Metal Wheel in which the 8 blades freely spin as one piece. There are also pieces of rubber on the 8 blades: Weight: 66.3 grams
Track: LR145(Low Ring 145): A 145 height track with a low-set ring meant to stabilize the Beyblade: Weight: 2.3 grams
Bottom: S: self-explanatory

MFB 4D Remakes
Big Bang Pegasis 0Axe Ultimate Reboot’
Fang Leone 00Bump Yielding
L-Drago Destroy Generate
Beat Lynx 7Glaive High Yielding
Scythe Kronos Outer Survive
Variares 2Meteor Zeta’
Jade Jupiter 4Cross Keep’
Blitz Unicorno 5Axe Quick(There are no RSF drivers in Burst)
Phantom Orion Wheel Bearing’
Death Quetzalcoatl 7Under Fusion Rubber(Fusion but rubber)
Duo Uranus 00Glaive High Yielding
Diablo Nemesis 0Vortex Xtend+’
Fusion Hades 8’Wall Yielding
Kreis Cygnus 00Bump Yielding
Flash Sagittario 0Cross High Yielding

Really cool but Hunter' exists so....
Samurai Ifraid Around Hold
Shinobi Saramanda 6Hit Flugel
Pirates Orojya 8Cross Survive
Thief Phoenic 2Bump Hold
Guardian Revizer Hurricane Press
Archer Gryph Convert Claw
Pirates Killerken Around Press
Dark Knight Dragooon Paradox Accel
Bandid Goreim Wheel Press
Berserker Begirados 1’Turn Yielding
Samurai Pegasis 0Axe Jolt’
Gladiator Bahamdia 7Cross Volcanic
(Mar. 24, 2022  8:57 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Samurai Ifraid Around Hold
Shinobi Saramanda 6Hit Flugel
Pirates Orojya 8Cross Survive
Thief Phoenix 2Bump Hold
Guardian Revizer Hurricane Press
Archer Gryph Convert Claw
Pirates Killerken Around Press
Dark Knight Dragooon Paradox Accel
Bandid Goreim Wheel Press
Berserker Begirados 1’Turn Yielding
Samurai Pegasis 0Axe Jolt’
Gladiator Bahamdia 7Cross Volcanic

i like it!
although i would prefer Destroy' on Phoenix
and High Accel' on Dragooon
Extinction Odin Recoil Lurch -/+2

Extinction- A Right Spinning Db attack blade, it features two prominent large swords with sharp front contact points that stick out of the front, and a smooth surface except for a small ridge that makes the sword shape. in front of that is a small handle like blade. that does not add much contact points to the bey. the bey features two large metal round point behind the sword, that adds more attack power to the swords. behind that is a blade that overlaps the handle blade with several small ridges that have rubber inside the ridges for explosive attack power, overall the bey has a relatively round shape except for the 4 blades, the shape is pretty jagged and rough and unleashes violent attacks on the right combo.

Odin - A right Spinning Db core with 3 large teeth and gen like burst stoppers. The core top features a helmeted face extending all the way across the core. It has red eyes and a golden helmet with black accents. coming out of the back of the helmet is the sword of Odin, and in the middle of the core, a painted blue metal "star"

2 - a 2 Armour with blue and black stickers.

Recoil - A Disc that supports low mode, Recoil features a 4 bladed design with the blades being covered in rubber and mounted on a plastic ring that is attached to the main metal portion of the bey, the plastic ring has a bound function so that if the blades hit an opponent the stamina will not suffer but the opponent might. along the bottom is a free spinning POM ring, the ring sits low so it does pose a risk of scraping but the free spinning POM ring when paired with drivers like never and bearing proves to be crucial in LAD.

Lurch - A driver with an slightly shorter then average body and a rubber tip, the Lurch driver features a rubber tip in a 12 pointed star shape with a small indent in the middle of it like Xtreme, up a small amount and surrounding the majority of the rubber is a free spinning POM ring that when you awaken the driver will scrape along the stadium creating a "drift" type movement, or in theory it will. the driver has a tight spring but as the driver awakens its sub par height will show its flaws and scrape a lot, while useful in some defense combos the "drift" would be nullified by the lack of stamina
Plastic Remakes for Driger and Draciel V2, G, and GT
Driger V2 Around Iron
Draciel V2 Hurricane Planet(Cuz Metal Ball even though it isn’t like Switch Metal Ball Base)
Dragoon G Blitz Iron
Driger G Convert Iron
Dranzer G Blitz Iron(ik so many Metal semi flat engine gears
Draciel G Around Weight
Dragoon GT Blitz Xtreme’
Dranzer GT Hybrid Metal(Cuz Engine Gear Gimmick)
HMS Remakes
Dragoon MS Blitz Xtreme’
Gaia Dragoon MS Around Accel’
Driger MS Vanguard Accel’(There is no semi-flat Drivers in Beyblade Burst)
Dranzer MS Sting Trans’
Draciel MS Around Survive
Dragoon MSUV Blitz Xtreme’
Wolborg MS Wheel Bearing’
I felt like making one more Plastic Gen remake, after a video I watched

Layer Base-Torch Pegasus
Driver-Ignition'

Yes
New idea: Making AOT Characters into Beyblades based on their personality
Wave 1
Eren:
Core: Eren: A Right-Spin Core with a rubber burst stopper and 3 hard locks: Weight: 8.1 grams
Blade: Resolve: A 4-bladed Blade with 2 rubber blades and 2 metal blades: Weight: 13.4 grams(The name references his resolve to move forward)
Armor: 2: self-explanatory
Disc: Nexus+S: self-explanatory(eh random disc)
Driver: Xtreme’: self-explanatory(referencing his anger at Marley cuz Xtreme is an aggressive driver)
Armin:
Core: Armin: A Left-Spin Core with 4 standard locks and 2 metal burst stoppers: Weight: 9.1 grams
Blade: Tactical: A Blade with 3 wavy metal blades and 3 jagged rubber blades: Weight: 13.2 grams(The name references his intellect)
Armor: 6: self-explanatory
Disc: Over: self-explanatory
Driver: High Xtend+’: self-explanatory(Referencing his skill and versatility both as a human and the Colossal Titan)
Mikasa:
Core: Mikasa: A Right-Spin Core with 2 very hard locks and a burst stopper akin to Belial2: Weight: 8.7 grams
Blade: Awakened: A Blade with 2 large metal upper blades: Weight: 14.2 grams(The name references the Ackerman awakening)
Armor: 10: self-explanatory
Disc: Giga: self-explanatory
Driver: Ultimate Reboot’: self-explanatory(Referencing her ability to go from 0 to 100 in a second)
(Mar. 26, 2022  2:41 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: HMS Remakes
Dragoon MS Blitz Xtreme’
Gaia Dragoon MS Around Accel’
Driger MS Vanguard Accel’(There is no semi-flat Drivers in Beyblade Burst)
Dranzer MS Sting Trans’
Draciel MS Around Survive
Dragoon MSUV Blitz Xtreme’
Wolborg MS Wheel Bearing’

niiice

although Dragoon MS with Quick' later moving on to MSUV with Xtreme' (tip diameter increasing)

and to differentiate from Driger Gaia Dragoon would prob. have Assault'
(Mar. 25, 2022  7:30 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Plastic Remakes for Driger and Draciel V2, G, and GT
Driger V2 Around Iron
Draciel V2 Hurricane Planet(Cuz Metal Ball even though it isn’t like Switch Metal Ball Base)
Dragoon G Blitz Iron
Driger G Convert Iron
Dranzer G Blitz Iron(ik so many Metal semi flat engine gears
Draciel G Around Weight
Dragoon GT Blitz Xtreme’
Dranzer GT Hybrid Metal(Cuz Engine Gear Gimmick)

personally (though there's nothing wrong with your choices), i would use Ultimate Reboot' for Dragoon GT and 00Vortex/Axe Trick
(Mar. 27, 2022  8:52 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: New idea: Making AOT Characters into Beyblades based on their personality
Wave 1
Eren:
Core: Eren: A Right-Spin Core with a rubber burst stopper and 3 hard locks: Weight: 8.1 grams
Blade: Resolve: A 4-bladed Blade with 2 rubber blades and 2 metal blades: Weight: 13.4 grams(The name references his resolve to move forward)
Driver: Xtreme’: self-explanatory(referencing his anger at Marley cuz Xtreme is an aggressive driver)
Armin:
Core: Armin: A Left-Spin Core with 4 standard locks and 2 metal burst stoppers: Weight: 9.1 grams
Blade: Tactical: A Blade with 3 wavy metal blades and 3 jagged rubber blades: Weight: 13.2 grams(The name references his intellect)
Driver: High Xtend+’: self-explanatory(Referencing his skill and versatility both as a human and the Colossal Titan)
Mikasa:
Core: Mikasa: A Right-Spin Core with 2 very hard locks and a burst stopper akin to Belial2: Weight: 8.7 grams
Blade: Awakened: A Blade with 2 large metal upper blades: Weight: 14.2 grams(The name references the Ackerman awakening)
Driver: Ultimate Reboot’: self-explanatory(Referencing her ability to go from 0 to 100 in a second)

Also ik no one is looking at this but I’m still doing it anyway

Levi
Core: Levi: A Left-Spin Core with 2 very thick locks and 2 rubber burst stoppers akin to Judgement: Weight: 8.3 grams
Blade: Sharpness: A Blade with 2 metal upper blades: Weight: 14.7 grams(the name references Levi’s skill with swords)
Disc: Karma: self-explanatory
Driver: Volcanic’: self-explanatory(Referencing his sheer speed and agility)
(Mar. 29, 2022  12:08 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2022  8:52 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: New idea: Making AOT Characters into Beyblades based on their personality
Wave 1
Eren:
Armin:
Mikasa:

Also ik no one is looking at this but I’m still doing it anyway

Levi
Core: Levi: A Left-Spin Core with 2 very thick locks and 2 rubber burst stoppers akin to Judgement: Weight: 8.3 grams
Blade: Sharpness: A Blade with 2 metal upper blades: Weight: 14.7 grams(the name references Levi’s skill with swords)

Do SSB characters
Reiner
Core: Reiner: A Core with 4 locks alternating between thick and thin: Weight: 7.3 grams
Blade: Unsure: A Blade with 8 rubber blades: Weight: 11.2 grams(The name references how Reiner is unsure of his identity)
Armor: 0: self-explanatory
Driver: Keep’(Cuz he’s the Armored Titan I chose a Defense type Driver)

(Mar. 29, 2022  2:01 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2022  12:08 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Also ik no one is looking at this but I’m still doing it anyway

Levi

Do SSB characters

No thanks I’m not really a fan of SSB and don’t know much about it but thanks anyway!
(Mar. 29, 2022  2:01 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2022  12:08 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Also ik no one is looking at this but I’m still doing it anyway

Levi

Do SSB characters

i could try (some of these miiight be inspired by ebbeyburst)

Super Mario Legacy Operate'-0

Super: a Balance type blade with star-shaped blades that attack and defend
Mario: A Right-Spin core with 4 standard locks
Legacy: Self-explanatory (star shaped)
Operate': Self-explanatory (jumping driver that's not shot)
0: Self-explanatory

Mach Sonic Karma Evolution'- 9

Mach: 3-Sided Blade with metal weights that represent his quills
Sonic: a Right spin core with 3 hard locks
Evolution': Self-explanatory (the SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED)
9: Self-explanatory
DB αmaterios: αlternate αmaterios.αm.αn'-5

αmaterios Core (αM)
A Horizontal Right Spin DB Core with an Amaterios (Amaterasu) motif, a shinto goddess of the sun. The face depicts a face similar to that of Shining Amaterios with a translucent red sun emblem in the middle of the core. The outer frame of the core is gold and has a similar pattern to that of Bahamut. The core has 4 very powerful locks.

αlternate Blade (α)
Basically Shining Amaterios as a DB Blade but the moving blades that extend outwards are made of rubber and the whole blade has metal around it, hopefully creating powerful attacks. (In honesty, this would mostly be used for equalizing combos)

5 Armor (+/-5)
A DB Armor that has a similar design to the 7 Armor but less points of weight. there is 2 on one side and 3 on the other, creating imbalance on the armor. The armor is also painted gold.

αmount Disk (αm)
Basically αero as a DB Disk. That's literally it.

αnchor' Driver (αn')

DB Orichalcum: Ωmen Ωrichalcum.αm.β'-10 (Shadow Ver.) *Shining Version Coming Soon*

Ωrichalcum Core (ΩR)
A Vertical Right Spin DB Core with an Orichalcum Motif, a historic type of metal. The core has about the same design and colors as the Shadow Orichalcum Layer from God and has a rubber resistor inside the core to make it harder to burst. The rubber is yellow while the main core is Silver with metallic silver designs which makes it look like metal, the outer frames is Purple. The core has 7 teeth of medium height, similar to Ragnaruk

Ωmen Blade (Ω)
A DB Blade that has the same shape, design and colors as the Shadow Orichalcum layer but it doesn't have the added burst resistance gimmick but instead, the wings have metal inside them which increases Outer Weight Distribution. The wings function similarly to Archer Hercules with how they work.

10 Armor (+/-10)

αmount Disk (αm)
~See Alternate Amaterios above~

βite' Driver (β')
Zeke
Core: Zeke: A Left-Spin Core with 4 standard locks: Weight: 7.3 grams
Blade: Ruthlessness: A 5-bladed Blade with metal weighting akin to Divine Belial and some rubber akin to Jet Wyvern: Weight: 13.5 grams(Name references
Armor: 0: self-explanatory
Driver: High Xtend+’: self-explanatory(I chose it because of the Beast Titan’s versatility)
Hey PikaBeyblade, how about B10 Beyblades eh? Eye would really l-eye-ke to see them.
(Mar. 31, 2022  5:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Hey PikaBeyblade, how about B10 Beyblades eh? Eye would really l-eye-ke to see them.

B10 as in Ben 10? I have a good knowledge of that show since I was a dedicated fan in my younger years

But I’ll have to wrap up my AOT Beyblade series first and AOT has a lot of characters
(Mar. 31, 2022  11:46 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2022  5:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Hey PikaBeyblade, how about B10 Beyblades eh? Eye would really l-eye-ke to see them.

B10 as in Ben 10? I have a good knowledge of that show since I was a dedicated fan in my younger years

But I’ll have to wrap up my AOT Beyblade series first and AOT has a lot of characters

Ok sure! Eye'll keep an eye on it then!
Wave 14 DB, So...
Quick shout-out for Metal Bearing Drift because now there are more possibilities for drivers and, well, here is my guide for drivers. If you like making drivers, consider reading this (It is not the ultimate guide and I doubt it will be):
Anyhow, bey time. This time more evos
This wave includes: Blazing+Hy Hyperion Legacy' Xceed–Rubber -4
Blazing+He Helios Karma' Zone–metal -10
Crescent Nyx Inertia Metal–Unite -11
DB Hyperion:
DB Helios:
Crescent Nyx Inertia Metal–Unite -11
Kind of a Joke but kind of a serious Beyblade release for my AOT series of Beyblades
Jean
Core: Jean: A Right-Spin Core with 3 hard locks: Weight: 7.3 grams
Blade: Horse: A 4-bladed blade with 4 metal horse heads: Weight: 15.4 grams
Driver: Volcanic’: self-explanatory(I picked it because Jean was quite aggressive towards Eren pre-S4)

Floch
Core: Floch: A Left-Spin Core with 4 locks alternating between thin and hard and a metal burst stopper like Belial2’s stopper but metal: Weight: 8.9 grams
Blade: Devotion: A 2-bladed Blade with rubber for attack and defense: Weight: 11.2 grams(I chose the name Devotion because Floch is devoted to completing The Rumbling with Eren)
Armor: 3: self-explanatory
Disc: Legacy: self-explanatory
Driver: Quattro’: self-explanatory

Historia
I made it a Sparking Bey cuz she left the Survey Corps in S3
Sparking Chip : Historia: A Right-Spin Sparking Chip: Weight: 3.2 grams
Ring: Duty: A 6-bladed Ring with metal mounted on each blade: Weight: 14.1 grams(I picked the name Duty since she was willing to fulfill her duty as the queen of Eldia)
Chassis: 3S: A Double Chassis which has its weight towards the outside for OWD and a Bound Defense gimmick: Weight: 44.2 grams
Driver: Yielding: self-explanatory

Also poliwag I’ll make a B10 alien for my fav alien when I was a fan. Way Big!
Layer: Way Big: A wide, Right-Spin Layer with 4 rubber blades and burst stoppers akin to Greatest Raphael: Weight: 34.5 grams
Disc: Nexus+S: self-explanatory
Driver: Charge’: self-explanatory

Hope you enjoy this sneak peek Poliwag and I hope you’ll also enjoy my AOT series of Beys
(Mar. 31, 2022  11:43 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Kind of a Joke but kind of a serious Beyblade release for my AOT series of Beyblades
Jean
Core: Jean: A Right-Spin Core with 3 hard locks: Weight: 7.3 grams
Blade: Horse: A 4-bladed blade with 4 metal horse heads: Weight: 15.4 grams
Driver: Volcanic’: self-explanatory(I picked it because Jean was quite aggressive towards Eren pre-S4)

Floch
Core: Floch: A Left-Spin Core with 4 locks alternating between thin and hard and a metal burst stopper like Belial2’s stopper but metal: Weight: 8.9 grams
Blade: Devotion: A 2-bladed Blade with rubber for attack and defense: Weight: 11.2 grams(I chose the name Devotion because Floch is devoted to completing The Rumbling with Eren)
Armor: 3: self-explanatory
Disc: Legacy: self-explanatory
Driver: Quattro’: self-explanatory

Historia
I made it a Sparking Bey cuz she left the Survey Corps in S3
Sparking Chip : Historia: A Right-Spin Sparking Chip: Weight: 3.2 grams
Ring: Duty: A 6-bladed Ring with metal mounted on each blade: Weight: 14.1 grams(I picked the name Duty since she was willing to fulfill her duty as the queen of Eldia)
Chassis: 3S: A Double Chassis which has its weight towards the outside for OWD and a Bound Defense gimmick: Weight: 44.2 grams
Driver: Yielding: self-explanatory

Also poliwag I’ll make a B10 alien for my fav alien when I was a fan. Way Big!
Layer: Way Big: A wide Layer with 4 rubber blades and burst stoppers akin to Greatest Raphael: Weight: 34.5 grams
Disc: Nexus+S: self-explanatory
Driver: Charge’: self-explanatory

Hope you enjoy this sneak peek Poliwag and I hope you’ll also enjoy my AOT series of Beys
Its Way Cool!