Could this be the new beyblade evolutions in order of release

(Oct. 19, 2020  7:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:42 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: My opinions:
still phoenix eh
genesis isnt SPACE THEMED. what about REGALIA does no one UNDERSTAND.
eh thats a better xcallibur
zeus is SPACE THEMED. galaxies are space, zeus is space, not WHiTE AND FRIGGIN GOLD DRAGONS.
Parry is bad, wyvern is wind themed. Cyclone Wyvern.
dead hades removes the possibility of hades kerbeus. if anything a good throwback is Blazing Kerbeus, a throwback to burning kerberous.
Squall knight, not air knight.
chronos is time themed, not titan themed. Horologium Chronos is a throwback to basalt horogium, or twisted tempo for morons

... zeus is light(more like a show-offy kind of light) themed (galaxy, zillion). regailia means royal(not exactly, but royal is a derivative to regalia). Big bang is space tho, so lunar or prince? Wild wyvern is not wind themed. Tartarus Kerbeus(only one i could think of didnt want to use it bcause was in my fanfic). Squall is fine, i like cyclone better tho. Kronos is a greek titan. also is alter time themed? I think not.

I rest my case.
Objection.
Your case needs to be awoken, as its past morning.
what about galaxy zeus is light themed.
Galaxies are in space.
Also Big bang is not about space. Its more a representation of starting from nothing, but regardless, regalia is not space. Its royal.
and what the actual [redacted] do you mean tornado bloody wyvern isnt wind themed tornados are rapidly rotating columns of wind
Kronos /=/ Chronos.
Chronos is a form of Chrono.
Let me pull a little dictionary on you.

chrono-

/ˈkränō/

combining form
prefix: chrono-
  1. relating to time.
    "chronometry"
Alter Chronos is referring to Altering Time. Its that simple. Its name is similar to kronos, the Titan of Time. Still then, your point is wrong, since Chrono is RELATING TO TIME.

Kerbeus is a hellhound yes, but it is a stout guardian before a hellish devilbeast.
Tartarus is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans.
That is not something for a guardian dog.
Phalanx Kerbeus is a good name.

Your move.
(Oct. 19, 2020  8:25 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ... zeus is light(more like a show-offy kind of light) themed (galaxy, zillion). regailia means royal(not exactly, but royal is a derivative to regalia). Big bang is space tho, so lunar or prince? Wild wyvern is not wind themed. Tartarus Kerbeus(only one i could think of didnt want to use it bcause was in my fanfic). Squall is fine, i like cyclone better tho. Kronos is a greek titan. also is alter time themed? I think not.

I rest my case.
Objection.
Your case needs to be awoken, as its past morning.
what about galaxy zeus is light themed.
Galaxies are in space.
Also Big bang is not about space. Its more a representation of starting from nothing, but regardless, regalia is not space. Its royal.
and what the actual [redacted] do you mean tornado bloody wyvern isnt wind themed tornados are rapidly rotating columns of wind
Kronos /=/ Chronos.
Chronos is a form of Chrono.
Let me pull a little dictionary on you.

chrono-

/ˈkränō/

combining form
prefix: chrono-
  1. relating to time.
    "chronometry"
Alter Chronos is referring to Altering Time. Its that simple. Its name is similar to kronos, the Titan of Time. Still then, your point is wrong, since Chrono is RELATING TO TIME.

Kerbeus is a hellhound yes, but it is a stout guardian before a hellish devilbeast.
Tartarus is the deep abyss that is used as a dungeon of torment and suffering for the wicked and as the prison for the Titans.
That is not something for a guardian dog.
Phalanx Kerbeus is a good name.

Your move.

This Yugioh battle/court case is pretty spicy
(Oct. 19, 2020  7:16 PM)BladerGem Wrote: We already know what this is, it's a vote-by-mail campaign to remake one of those beys.

Main thread is here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Election

As stated in the quoted post, this is not a release schedule, just the evolution voting campaign. My recommendation would be to look into things further before starting threads to speculate about them. Also, valtaoi_007, posting CoroCoro images is not allowed anymore, as per the most recent thread in the News section.