Cosplay Blader!

Howdy folks!

I've only recently gotten into beyblades, but I've been into Japanese Collector-style gaming for over a decade now. During that time, I've cosplayed more than a few "boy who loves games" characters!

I first saw Beyblades: Metal Fusion on Saturday Mornings on Cartoon Network, and over the holiday season decided to give the game a try. Gingka caught my eye as a cosplayer, but I've expanded my collection (although through Hasbro only) well past the "measly" Galaxy Pegasus. I just obtained my first Metal Face Bolt and am working towards competitive builds!

Below are a few cosplay samples! I'm happy that one hobby led me to another, and I'm happy to join the WBO forums. Kudos if you recognize anything!

[Image: linkpreview2.png]
[Image: Stargazing_by_Pharaoh__Atem.jpg]
[Image: Yubel___A_KON_19_by_Pharaoh__Atem.jpg]

Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the WBO!! Make sure read the introductory PM sent by Kai-V properly. And your costumes are nice Grin
Hello!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Enjoy your time here with us. Smile
Only can see that the first picture is Link from Zelda. haha Kudos, what is that?
Those actually seem well done, compared to most cosplayers in the Beyblade community.
(Jan. 10, 2012  1:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Those actually seem well done, compared to most cosplayers in the cosplaying community.

I figured I'd make this a little more accurate...

Anyway, welcome to the WBO. Please be sure to observe the Original Post of all threads before posting in them, and search before making your own threads, to be sure no thread of that nature already exists. Enjoy your stay here.
Welcome! Its nice to have you!
As for what you said about cosplaying Ginga, its a nice thing. But remember, there's simply no Beyblade character who is as cool as Kai. Tongue_out
His costumes were always cool, you know. The guy in my avatar, is Kai. Grin
Thanks for the warm welcome!

(Jan. 10, 2012  12:35 PM)the.successor Wrote: Only can see that the first picture is Link from Zelda. haha Kudos, what is that?

Kudos (from Greek κῦδος, meaning 'glory') is an English word meaning acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement. As for the other costumes, they are Lehko Habhoka from Final Fantasy XI and Yubel from Yu-Gi-Oh!: GX.

My cosplay list goes on and on... and on... and on! If anyone ever needs any tips, I've spent a few years appearing at American anime conventions as a guest panelist and costume judge. You teach me how to spin tops and I'll teach you how to spin thread!
Spinning thread/yarn/wool is an old term for sewing and crafting in general! If there are any other cosplay enthusiasts among us (or those curious), I'm happy to help on whatever project they may face.