Cosmo Testing & Discussion pt. 2

Cosmo Diabolos.0Wall.Bearing. v. Nightmare Longinus.Flow.Evolution. Any person can test this combo because I don't have all of the parts in Burst Limited.

cD.0W.Br 66%

nL.F.Ev 75%
(Jan. 26, 2022  11:53 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: Cosmo Diabolos.0Wall.Bearing. v. Nightmare Longinus.Flow.Evolution. Any person can test this combo because I don't have all of the parts in Burst Limited.

cD.0W.Br 60%

nL.F.Ev 70%
Most people don’t have all the parts in Burst Limited. Also 70% and 60%? Wha?
(Jan. 27, 2022  12:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2022  11:53 PM)ScaryPhantoms Wrote: Cosmo Diabolos.0Wall.Bearing. v. Nightmare Longinus.Flow.Evolution. Any person can test this combo because I don't have all of the parts in Burst Limited.

cD.0W.Br 60%

nL.F.Ev 70%
Most people don’t have all the parts in Burst Limited. Also 70% and 60%? Wha?
Also why Flow? Isn’t flow bad?
(Jan. 27, 2022  12:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  12:31 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Most people don’t have all the parts in Burst Limited. Also 70% and 60%? Wha?
Also why Flow? Isn’t flow bad?
No frame is “bad”. They aren’t like discs. They just enhance what a combo does. For nightmare on evolution flow’s aerodynamic shape actually helps keep evolution from going out of control from what I’ve seen from people who like to use the combo. I personally don’t own flow, but have had similiar results with NL.T.Ev’
(Jan. 27, 2022  2:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  12:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Also why Flow? Isn’t flow bad?
No frame is “bad”. They aren’t like discs. They just enhance what a combo does. For nightmare on evolution flow’s aerodynamic shape actually helps keep evolution from going out of control from what I’ve seen from people who like to use the combo. I personally don’t own flow, but have had similiar results with NL.T.Ev’
Oh. Once again, the wiki lies. ("Flow is not heavy like Vortex/Meteor/Bump so not good for attack, whil its too rough for LAD compared to Cross/Glaive-by extension Expand/Proof to)
(Jan. 27, 2022  3:20 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  2:17 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No frame is “bad”. They aren’t like discs. They just enhance what a combo does. For nightmare on evolution flow’s aerodynamic shape actually helps keep evolution from going out of control from what I’ve seen from people who like to use the combo. I personally don’t own flow, but have had similiar results with NL.T.Ev’
Oh. Once again, the wiki lies. ("Flow is not heavy like Vortex/Meteor/Bump so not good for attack, whil its too rough for LAD compared to Cross/Glaive-by extension Expand/Proof to)
I didn’t get that from the wiki if that’s what you mean. The wiki doesn’t make sense so I just don’t look at it for anything. It explains stuff in anime logic, not in actual real life logic. And I didn’t get those results with flow like I said. I mainly got it from a competetive beytuber called MacktheBurst and a few other people. I got those results with turn since it has downward force similiar to lift and wall, but isn’t as low and ev’ is wide enough to not tilt.
(Jan. 27, 2022  3:20 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Oh. Once again, the wiki lies. ("Flow is not heavy like Vortex/Meteor/Bump so not good for attack, whil its too rough for LAD compared to Cross/Glaive-by extension Expand/Proof to)

Where on the Flow article does it say this? Why say the wiki "lies" and then misquote the article?
The article does say this: "Compared to Cross, Star and Glaive, Flow’s perimeter is too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations..."
Which neither inaccurate or outdated, as Flow isn't used in Defense/Stamina Combinations.

"...and compared to Vortex, Meteor and Bump, Flow has too little weight to aid in Attack Combinations."

At the time the article was written, in 2018, the niche Attack Combination uses of Flow had not yet been found. This is unfortunately the result of not being able to constantly update older Drafts when competitive community finds new uses.

(Jan. 27, 2022  3:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It explains stuff in anime logic, not in actual real life logic.

Would you be able to point me to some of these articles? I will do my best to fix any of these, as it is our intention to be as realistic as possible.
(Jan. 27, 2022  5:05 AM)KIO Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  3:20 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Oh. Once again, the wiki lies. ("Flow is not heavy like Vortex/Meteor/Bump so not good for attack, whil its too rough for LAD compared to Cross/Glaive-by extension Expand/Proof to)

Where on the Flow article does it say this? Why say the wiki "lies" and then misquote the article?
The article does say this: "Compared to Cross, Star and Glaive, Flow’s perimeter is too rough to aid in Life-After-Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations..."
Which neither inaccurate or outdated, as Flow isn't used in Defense/Stamina Combinations.

"...and compared to Vortex, Meteor and Bump, Flow has too little weight to aid in Attack Combinations."

At the time the article was written, in 2018, the niche Attack Combination uses of Flow had not yet been found. This is unfortunately the result of not being able to constantly update older Drafts when competitive community finds new uses.

(Jan. 27, 2022  3:55 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It explains stuff in anime logic, not in actual real life logic.

Would you be able to point me to some of these articles? I will do my best to fix any of these, as it is our intention to be as realistic as possible.
Well I could give you a list of specific ones but pretty much any of them explain things in a wierd anime logic type way. But there are some that actually do.
Okay now after looking through them again they’re way more accurate than they were. To be honest I haven’t looked at beywiki in a couple years and a lot has changed. They actually describe the parts pretty well and go in depth about their uses and everything. But I do feel like they should be updated. Or maybe another section should be added for another “version” of the driver? Like how some drivers can be awakened or worn down, or maybe as a metal ball gets dust inside it as it rolls, or maybe a drivers specific synergy with a frame or something. I also feel like people who write the articles should try and specifically test the part. I don’t know this for sure but it seems like a lot of the info is just generalized and stuff that everyone just knows in general about the part. I dunno, it’s just very different from when I last looked at it. All I can say is I can tell it’s improved.
(Jan. 27, 2022  6:42 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well I could give you a list of specific ones but pretty much any of them explain things in a wierd anime logic type way. But there are some that actually do.
Okay now after looking through them again they’re way more accurate than they were. To be honest I haven’t looked at beywiki in a couple years and a lot has changed. They actually describe the parts pretty well and go in depth about their uses and everything. But I do feel like they should be updated. Or maybe another section should be added for another “version” of the driver? Like how some drivers can be awakened or worn down, or maybe as a metal ball gets dust inside it as it rolls, or maybe a drivers specific synergy with a frame or something. I also feel like people who write the articles should try and specifically test the part. I don’t know this for sure but it seems like a lot of the info is just generalized and stuff that everyone just knows in general about the part. I dunno, it’s just very different from when I last looked at it. All I can say is I can tell it’s improved.

Thank you for the feedback. We'll definitely note specifics regarding awakening and specific "versions" of a Driver. For transparency, most of the modern articles are based on feedback from competitive players in the WBO formats - we try our best to base opinions on testings and community feedback on the forums and Discord server.

If there is ever any egregious inaccuracy on the wiki that you feel needs fixing, don't hesitate to contact me or the other Wiki staff, and we can look into it.
wait a minute, why is testing Cosmo if its banned?
(Jan. 27, 2022  10:48 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: wait a minute, why is testing Cosmo if its banned?
Well a part is usually banned because it would be to powerful for the format. But if you test a part and show that it’s not OP, then there’s a reason for it to be unbanned. If you were to create a thread testing Spriggan reqieum to be unbanned that’d be pointless because we all know how OP it is. If you were to create a thread like this testing a GT base that isn’t Zwei, judgment, or extremely heavy then there could be reason to unban it.