Corpus Christi Texas Bladers?!

Yo, anyone here in corpus christi texas? It's a bit lonely with only my friend and we'd love to meet more bladers as well. If you're in corpus hit me up.
R u still in Corpus Christi, Texas..just joined cause my son is a beyblader
Hey me and friend are in corpus we have a bunch for beyblades let me know if you wanna hang out with us
hey I might be hosting a tournament in katy I need 4 people so that I can even get my organizers test done it is not for sure I still need to ask the place but if they say yes then there is a 70% chance that it will happen
(Apr. 03, 2017  1:43 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: Yo, anyone here in corpus christi texas? It's a bit lonely with only my friend and we'd love to meet more bladers as well. If you're in corpus hit me up.
My son is really into beyblade and we live here in the corpus area! I'd like him to meet other bladers!

(Apr. 03, 2017  1:43 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: Yo, anyone here in corpus christi texas? It's a bit lonely with only my friend and we'd love to meet more bladers as well. If you're in corpus hit me up.
I'm in Corpus Christi and I agree it's pretty lonely.
I’m here if u wanna meet.
I'm in corpus, does anyone still beyblade here?
I want to try to get a group together around here, maybe to have weekly beyblade meets or even tournaments in the future, if anyone's interested just reply here or msg me etc.
Hey I've been looking for Bladers in the Corpus Christi area! I started a FB groupand I'm hoping to get a large enough group to set up events! I'm in talks with a couple of local game stores to see if I can host some events! Looking to see if we can start a Beyblade X group as it's the newest and easiest to ho into so it seams. (https://m.facebook.com/groups/7071047580...tid=NSMWBT)