Copying the Burst Rulebook

Hi, I have my own burst community and I want to do fair tournaments, I would be glad to organize tournaments with the WBO, but I can't buy an official stadium until April, my birthday.
So I've been translating most of the rulebook to the lenguage we speak in my town, catalan, is there any problem with it? I just want to do tournaments with official rules.
I also claryfied in the translated Rule Book that most of the rulebook was made by the WBO and linked the page.
(Jan. 14, 2018  11:07 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hi, I have my own burst community and I want to do fair tournaments, I would be glad to organize tournaments with the WBO, but I can't buy an official stadium until April, my birthday.
So I've been translating most of the rulebook to the lenguage we speak in my town, catalan, is there any problem with it? I just want to do tournaments with official rules.
I also claryfied in the translated Rule Book that most of the rulebook was made by the WBO and linked the page.

Hey aggregor941,

Great to hear that you're looking to our rulebook as the standard by which you'd like to run your tournament. We don't allow unofficial events to be advertised on the WBO as we cannot guarantee their success as much as we can for officially approved events, but you're certainly welcome to use our rules. Can you show me where you've posted the translated version of the rules, though?

That being said, we'd love to see you host an official WBO event once you've secured an official stadium. Before you get it, I would encourage you to look into the Organizer's Quiz so that you can be ready as soon as you get the stadium: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

You can ignore Step 2 on that page for the time being; we will ask about that after your quiz submission.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
(Jan. 15, 2018  2:40 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  11:07 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hi, I have my own burst community and I want to do fair tournaments, I would be glad to organize tournaments with the WBO, but I can't buy an official stadium until April, my birthday.

Hey aggregor941,

Great to hear that you're looking to our rulebook as the standard by which you'd like to run your tournament. We don't allow unofficial events to be advertised on the WBO as we cannot guarantee their success as much as we can for officially approved events, but you're certainly welcome to use our rules. Can you show me where you've posted the translated version of the rules, though?

That being said, we'd love to see you host an official WBO event once you've secured an official stadium. Before you get it, I would encourage you to look into the Organizer's Quiz so that you can be ready as soon as you get the stadium: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

You can ignore Step 2 on that page for the time being; we will ask about that after your quiz submission.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

I'll link you the document once I get to my PC, but, there says I have to submit an event proposal or something, but I can't access that page, could you please tell me what to do?

And here you go! I managed to do it with my cell
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M5sB...p=drivesdk
(Jan. 15, 2018  7:18 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I'll link you the document once I get to my PC, but, there says I have to submit an event proposal or something, but I can't access that page, could you please tell me what to do?

Thanks, I'll take a look later on, but to answer your question:

"You can ignore Step 2 on that page for the time being; we will ask about that after your quiz submission."

We're in the process of updating our procedure for the quiz, so things are indeed a bit confusing at the moment haha.
(Jan. 16, 2018  8:39 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  7:18 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: I'll link you the document once I get to my PC, but, there says I have to submit an event proposal or something, but I can't access that page, could you please tell me what to do?

Thanks, I'll take a look later on, but to answer your question:

"You can ignore Step 2 on that page for the time being; we will ask about that after your quiz submission."

We're in the process of updating our procedure for the quiz, so things are indeed a bit confusing at the moment haha.
Ok, sorry I messed up lol
so, i have a question, since the rules say the stickers on takara tomy beys cant be on the parts that collide, what about things like zillion zeus where the stickers are on top of the thing but they are on the end of the beyblade