Contest: Design a new Pokemon!

Just updated the OP with a new judge! I'm still open for one more!

Don't forget your entry's!
Just a reminder to everyone to turn in their entries if they forgot! Try sending PMs if they don't do it by the last 3 days of the contest. It's halfway through at this point.
ATTENTION: This is a reminder to not forget your entry's.

Don't forget, you can use that Pokemon maker thingy. I had one entry that wasn't original, but I could tell that person put some effort into it. So I'll be allowing it just this once.
Sorry for DP. You guys have 2 hours and 40 minutes to send in your entry's. I've recived a total of 7.

BTW, TWT is no longer a judge.
do i win

(Jun. 16, 2014  1:46 AM)Neo~ Wrote: do i win

XD I don't think you win XD

It says in the rules you need to make an original pokemon. And no stealing for the interwebs!
Was that a digimon?
Yep. It is. Okay voting is now taking place! Good luck guys!
(Jun. 16, 2014  3:10 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Yep. It is. Okay voting is now taking place! Good luck guys!
i win tho

(Jun. 16, 2014  2:44 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  1:46 AM)Neo~ Wrote: do i win

XD I don't think you win XD

It says in the rules you need to make an original pokemon. And no stealing for the interwebs!

(Jun. 16, 2014  3:09 AM)Flambo. Wrote: Was that a digimon?

it waas mah orgnl poegyman
(Jun. 16, 2014  3:10 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Yep. It is. Okay voting is now taking place! Good luck guys!

So where's the poll?
The judges are the ones who vote, not the public.
Do we at least get to see what the other pokemon's are like once the winner is decided?
I'm sure they will be posted. It wouldn't be much of a contest if no one saw the entries.
Hey everyone. I'm here with the results for this contest. I'm happy to everyone who took part in this.

Before I post the results, special thanks to our wonderful judge Angry Face (sorrry copy and past isn't working)

Anyways, here are the results!

3rd place........

2nd place......

1st place.......

Neo~!!... no no, just kidding.

Wow I got third. Thank you! This was really fun and congrats to all those how placed higher than me and to all those who participated. Anyways, here's my entry
(Jun. 16, 2014  2:49 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Hey everyone. I'm here with the results for this contest. I'm happy to everyone who took part in this.

Before I post the results, special thanks to our wonderful judge Angry Face (sorrry copy and past isn't working)

Anyways, here are the results!

3rd place........

2nd place......

1st place.......

Contest Entries: (Click to View)

Thank you all for participating, and congratulations again to the winners!
Wow, those are cool
(Jun. 16, 2014  2:49 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: 1st place.......

Let's not deny the truth..
Can we see all the top three entries?

Edit: NVM. I didn't see this page.
Whoa, I actually won something! I guess I overcompensated for my bad artwork a little too much with the whole Pokedex thing, haha. Congrats to Flambo. and Riga for placing as well, and for Ryûzaki for holding the contest.
Congratz everyone!! ^^

Never thought that my sucky drawing would actually win...-.-'
Look at all those entries. I probably lost points for not being entirely original. I mean, it's not the first fire bird in pokemon.
(Jun. 16, 2014  8:33 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Look at all those entries. I probably lost points for not being entirely original. I mean, it's not the first fire bird in pokemon.

But it looked pretty cool though. I like your design. ^^
(Jun. 17, 2014  1:39 AM)Riga Yamisaki Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2014  8:33 PM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: Look at all those entries. I probably lost points for not being entirely original. I mean, it's not the first fire bird in pokemon.

But it looked pretty cool though. I like your design. ^^

Maybe if I changed it's color scheme to indicate a different type? There isn't a grass bird is there?

Anyways, Woumb@ the WBO's pokemon master now.
Everybody's design was amazing. I really liked how Woumb@ included stats and stuff like that.