Confirmed cheating on the WBS

I just think that points cant be gained unless under supervision by a WBO commitie member. this way it stops it all together and encourages people to atend the tourny's
brad every one liked my suggestion,so wut do u think.can u do it?
(Jan. 21, 2009  5:51 PM)neek_alert Wrote: I just think that points cant be gained unless under supervision by a WBO commitie member. this way it stops it all together and encourages people to atend the tourny's

atleast add advanced members to that, too. even though i dont agree either way.
damn that sucks.. i bet they're probably spying around
Attention: Turkish Posters.

Please, print out the rules and read it every night before bedtime.
You guys are treating the members of this forum like they are from BeybladeTr or some sort.
They are all nice,helpful people if you know how to approach them.
We need more effort from you all. So please, try to grow up.

Kthx.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sitenin Türk Sakinlerine;

Forum kurallarına uymakta hala güçlük çekiyorsanız, lütfen kuralların bir çıktısını alıp yatmadan önce okuyun.
Bu forumdaki insanlara Beyblade Türkiye'de bulunuyormuşsunuz gibi davranmayınız. Her biri iyi niyetli ve ilgili insanlar. Onlara insancıl ve sıcak kanlı bir tavırla yaklaşırsanız, size ellerinden geldiği kadar yardım edeceklerdir.
En azından bu sitede bu insanların "Türk" profilini yanlış tanımalarına ve hayal kırıklığına uğramalarına izin vermeyeceğinizi umuyorum.
Lütfen, artık çocukça tavırları ve bırakın ve bir yetişkin gibi mesajlar atmaya çalışın.

(Saçma sapan sahtekarlıklara hiç gelemiyorum, fark ettiğim takdirde kişi kim olursa olsun onun gereken cezayı alması için elimden geleni yapacağımın da altını çizerim.)

Teşekkürler.
(Jan. 26, 2009  9:10 PM)Yugi Jyudai Wrote: Attention: Turkish Posters.

You guys are treating the members of this forum like they are from BeybladeTr or some sort.

LOLZ! Whats the chances that this guy is the admin from the turkish forum that bans everybody for coming here??
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:56 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: LOLZ! Whats the chances that this guy is the admin from the turkish forum that bans everybody for coming here??

%0 ?
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:56 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

LOLZ! Whats the chances that this guy is the admin from the turkish forum that bans everybody for coming here??

He's a friend of mine and ZenX's. Maybe you shouldn't make baseless accusations. :\
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:56 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

He's a friend of mine and ZenX's. Maybe you shouldn't make baseless accusations. :\

My apologise. I misread his post.
This is not the appropriate place to post this, but, you could have used the HELP section to find out yourself.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9
this makes me angry and disappointed that someone could use such a loved site in such a low way, but yes this was an issue the was likely to pop up from the start, people that cheat like that are just obsessed with being on top, they probably dont care as much about beyblades as the rest of us. And just to add my 2 cents worth, i agree with the url address limit
This is really disapointing.I can't belive that some so low and dirty would cheat at a friendly game that inspired us to build an organization!I feel like carp right now...
This topic hasn't been posted in since may and the issue is being/has been addressed...