Computers, Gadgets, Etc.

I just installed the OS4 on my ipod touch 2g Grin

its awesome except you cant change home wallpaper Crying

and no multitasking Angry

there's still folders ....
That whole hacking incident on the iTunes App store just shows how poorily run it is. But hey, what does Apple have to lose, they don't make any games, movies, music, or books.
I just got a brand new dell insperion Desktop PC with 4 GB Ram and 750 Hard drive. It is awesome
Thats awesome, but the new nano is a downgrade!
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:34 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: itouch 4g http://www.apple.com/ca/ipodtouch/?cid=C...4153&sr=em Smile
i am tottaly buying that its awesome
Just got an ipad 32gb + 3G and I'm getting the new iPod touch 4 (32gb) as soon as it it's stores around Wednesday! Cant wait!!
Right thread? Anyone know how to share a CD from a windows 7 computer to a XP (no drive) one?
(Jun. 14, 2010  12:07 AM)♥ Wrote: http://aheadrobot.com/2010/06/12/ipad-un...ateboxing/

loooooooooooool

That's so clever! I never would have dreamed of doing that to an iPad.

Then again, my dreams have more pressing issues to think about Wink
(Sep. 12, 2010  5:04 PM)mchlbant Wrote: Right thread? Anyone know how to share a CD from a windows 7 computer to a XP (no drive) one?

Extract the data to a folder on your computer, compress it in a rar/zip/whatever, upload it on one of the multitude of upload sites on the internet and download it on the other computer.

Alternatively, if you have a 1GB or greater USB flash drive and USB ports on both computers, you can put the files on the drive and bring them to the other computer that way.
Would that work with an anti- virus disk? :\ i was trying to setup a network
(Sep. 13, 2010  12:57 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Would that work with an anti- virus disk? :\ i was trying to setup a network

It should. Try it and find out. There are also alternative methods that will work in the event that it doesn't, however I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss that publically here Wink
Just got an ipod shuffle from my uncle as a birthday present. :3
It's basically a super mini ipod with no screen. haha. I still like it
Thread? I've read a bunch of reviews and stuff but can't get a clear idea, is the latest ipod touch worth it? Would I need any thing else with it?
I plan on getting some new headphones. I think I will get these headphones And if you think I should get some different ones please tell me.
You should buy something better, like this other a Sony headphones, are better in quality than that you saw in WalMart
Some good brands of headphones are Sennheiser, Grado, Audio Technica, Beyer, M-Audio. Sony makes a few good models.

If you seriously want a good pair of cans read up some stuff from head-fi
My current phone, the LG Dare (9700), is about to die on me, and I have about a year left on my contract. My dad says I can get a replacement until then, so my budget's really tight. I'm considering an LG Cookie Plus or a Nokia 3710 Flip.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Edit: I actually can choose between the Motorola Charm and the Samsung Galaxy Apollo, both of which are form the provider, Telus. If anyone has any experience with these phones, I'd really appreciate a brief pros and cons list of each.
http://www.polaroid.com/en/stream

New Grey Label series Polaroids are super cool.
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:19 PM)Akel Wrote: I plan on getting some new headphones. I think I will get these headphones And if you think I should get some different ones please tell me.

get skull candy headphones they are ok

also my lg neon is screwed up any ideas on new phones besides the i phone
My current phone is a Google Nexus One and I'm not looking to upgrade any time soon. This phone is beast! Haha

I have a homebuilt PC rig for audio-production, and next week I'm purchasing an ASUS Republic of Gamers G73JW-A1. I also have 2 2001 iMac G3s that were found in the trash, but still run well. I took the RAM out of one to speed up the other, so currently only one runs. It's running OS 10.2
I have Windows XP on a 2003 Dell.

It won't let me access the internet on my Dell it is hooked threw a Ethernet Cord and its hooked to the same router as my laptop... So it's not my connection, It has been a problem sense I reformatted my hard drives and reinstalled windows on to my PC.

Please quote on this so I know you posted something
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:37 AM)LDragobeast Wrote: I have Windows XP on a 2003 Dell.

It won't let me access the internet on my Dell it is hooked threw a Ethernet Cord and its hooked to the same router as my laptop... So it's not my connection, It has been a problem sense I reformatted my hard drives and reinstalled windows on to my PC.

I can only give you two suggestions:

reformat your drive again because it sounds like a hardware problem. Use drive CD, you get this when you bought your Windows XP, or go online and download the drivers.

if that does not work then consider a replacement for your Ethernet card. because that seems to be the problem; since its not software trouble (nor as you have stated, anything wrong with your internet connection). i hope this helps and good luck Smile
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:48 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:37 AM)LDragobeast Wrote: I have Windows XP on a 2003 Dell.

I can only give you two suggestions:

reformat your drive again because it sounds like a hardware problem. Use drive CD, you get this when you bought your Windows XP, or go online and download the drivers.

if that does not work then consider a replacement for your Ethernet card. because that seems to be the problem; since its not software trouble (nor as you have stated, anything wrong with your internet connection). i hope this helps and good luck Smile

I 2nd this , the problem you mentioned is quite common in lappys 2 of my friends are already suffering from this so do what JÆMS said or if you don't want to spend money right now try connecting through the USB Cable , your router should have the usb connection driver cd & the cord also Smile
(Oct. 18, 2010  3:53 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: My current phone, the LG Dare (9700), is about to die on me, and I have about a year left on my contract. My dad says I can get a replacement until then, so my budget's really tight. I'm considering an LG Cookie Plus or a Nokia 3710 Flip.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Edit: I actually can choose between the Motorola Charm and the Samsung Galaxy Apollo, both of which are form the provider, Telus. If anyone has any experience with these phones, I'd really appreciate a brief pros and cons list of each.

Out of the 2 Samsung Galaxy Apollo is the best it has a Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery which is better than Motorola Charm's Li-Ion 1130 mAh battery as android tends to eat huge chunks of battery & Samsung Galaxy Apollo has a 667 MHz processor which is better for gaming & apps

for more specs go check out GsmArena & type the name of the phone in search box , gsmarena gives the most proper specs for phones
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:43 AM)Evan Wrote: My current phone is a Google Nexus One and I'm not looking to upgrade any time soon. This phone is beast! Haha

I have a homebuilt PC rig for audio-production, and next week I'm purchasing an ASUS Republic of Gamers G73JW-A1. I also have 2 2001 iMac G3s that were found in the trash, but still run well. I took the RAM out of one to speed up the other, so currently only one runs. It's running OS 10.2

I Didn't quite get if you are asking or telling So do you want help buying the phone ??? if yes then i will help
Thanks NitroNeo; I'm really enjoying my Apollo. In fact, there was one App I wanted to share with Android users. It's an App called "Gameboid Lite", which should be downloaded with "ROM Gripper". Yes, this is a GBA emulator on the Android network. It is simply amazing, and will provide many hours of entertainment, before the battery dies...

Apollo lags a bit, but I'm assuming if one uses a phone with a faster processor (Galaxy S Fascinate apparently is the best Android phone on the market; HTC HD2 is really good as well).