Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Sep. 29, 2010  2:24 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  12:42 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  12:29 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: WD.
CS sort of too.

Alright Thanks, is WB sorta good in friction for maybe defense and stamina

For defense yes, stamina no.
Go to the ask a question get an answer thread now.

Thats all i needed to know soo yah. also i found that Rock Leone DF145WB is a great blade that has a great amount of stamina and defense. It goes for about 4 minutes and 10 seconds.
(Sep. 29, 2010  4:13 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote: Thats all i needed to know soo yah. also i found that Rock Leone DF145WB is a great blade that has a great amount of stamina and defense. It goes for about 4 minutes and 10 seconds.

No it isn't. That's just a Rock Leone straight out of the box with a track change.
Really think a destabliser section should be added to the OP as it is a combo thats used competetively
eg
Flame Bull 100SF
WB is alright at stamina really good at defense, goes well with a Rock Aries although I prefer low-profile tracks like 100 and 105
and I was just posting it anyway because I recommend it for beginners, it's a good bey depending on what type of bey your battling
Is earth leone ch120WB a good combo for defense? To me it would seem like it would be.
(Sep. 29, 2010  8:37 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  4:13 AM)iBladeAllDay Wrote: Thats all i needed to know soo yah. also i found that Rock Leone DF145WB is a great blade that has a great amount of stamina and defense. It goes for about 4 minutes and 10 seconds.

No it isn't. That's just a Rock Leone straight out of the box with a track change.

So? Changing a track on a bey can mean a big difference. like a 100 on a storm pegasis or a C145 on a flame libra. All the parts contribute to a bey, even the face bolt b/c if u use a MF then it makes it heavier which can be good for a defrensive type.
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:43 PM)Moss Wrote: Really think a destabliser section should be added to the OP as it is a combo thats used competetively
eg
Flame Bull 100SF

I second this as theres also MF LL Drago 100WD
i found this combo really good in the super vortex stadium

Rock Leone t125 w ball very low bey blade and it doesn't rattle
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:33 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: I second this as theres also MF LL Drago 100WD

It's just L Drago, not LL Drago.
and it's WF, not WD.
'iBladeAllDay Wrote:So? Changing a track on a bey can mean a big difference. like a 100 on a storm pegasis or a C145 on a flame libra. All the parts contribute to a bey, even the face bolt b/c if u use a MF then it makes it heavier which can be good for a defrensive type.

But we are talking about DF145 and 145 here, both are pretty much the same in terms of usefulness, but some tests show that 145 is better.
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:33 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  6:43 PM)Moss Wrote: Really think a destabliser section should be added to the OP as it is a combo thats used competetively
eg
Flame Bull 100SF

I second this as theres also MF LL Drago 100WD

That should not be put as a destabilizer since it's main goal is stealing spin although it does destabilize very well in upper mode.
Can anyone tell me if these ideas for attack beys are anygood Bakushin Phoenix85RF, and Galaxy GiraffeCH120RF?
(Sep. 30, 2010  11:57 PM)BakuPhoenix90RF Wrote: Can anyone tell me if these ideas for attack beys are anygood Bakushin Phoenix85RF, and Galaxy GiraffeCH120RF?

I'm not sure about Galaxy Giraffe CH120RF, but I'm sure Bakushin Phoenix 85RF isn't good.
I have done some tests between Bakushin Unicorno 90RF and Bakushin Aquario 90RF. Unicorno is a lot better, with it's horn attacking.
well i like phoenix it is more of a preference but what wheel would be best for an attack type and also i was thinking of using 90 and vulcan instead of Bakushin and 85 what do you think
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:37 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Did you not read what Mc Frown said?

Did you not comprehend what I just said? I mentioned it to note the fact that some people think that MF LL Drago 100WD is a destabilizer as well as MF L Drago 100WF. They understand they are two different combos but think they have the same concept. You should read before you speak.
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:59 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
'iBladeAllDay Wrote:So? Changing a track on a bey can mean a big difference. like a 100 on a storm pegasis or a C145 on a flame libra. All the parts contribute to a bey, even the face bolt b/c if u use a MF then it makes it heavier which can be good for a defrensive type.

But we are talking about DF145 and 145 here, both are pretty much the same in terms of usefulness, but some tests show that 145 is better.

DF145 Gives more stamina though...
Also i found out that a good defense and stamina bey is Flame Phoenix 100F, has never been beaten every time i use it.
(Oct. 02, 2010  1:38 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: DF145 has less stamina then 145.

Not when i was testing it at least... DF145 added about 10 seconds - 15 seconds. But it doesnt really matter to me because ive gotten more beys so i dont use that combo anymore.
does anybody know competitive earth eagle combinations
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:43 PM)den135 Wrote: does anybody know competitive earth eagle combinations
You keep being told to look at this topic, not post in this topic. Have you read the first post ?
Look at the first page. Earth is used in many combos.
Shouldn't it be "Metal Face- Heavy" for top tier defense instead of a regular MF?
(Oct. 03, 2010  7:24 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Shouldn't it be "Metal Face- Heavy" for top tier defense instead of a regular MF?
I am not sure the modes have really been tested at all yet. Logically we might think about putting that immediately, but I think some testing would still be better. Especially when people questioned the apparent lack of test results for Quetzalcoatl 90RF.
Are we allowed to put in a destabliser section.