Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Jul. 03, 2009  7:22 AM)Takamura Wrote: Hey err... can someone test Libra 105B, I don't have a stadium T_T

Against what?
Anything really, probably what my buddies and i have atm,
Stock L. Drago
Stock Storm Pegasus
As far as I can remember, L Drago 105F(Neither did the one with 90RF) couldn't stand a chance against Libra 105B, however, I have never tested it against Storm Pegasis 105RF, I will test it when I have the time...
Storm Pegasis 105RF is a pretty solid MFB on it's own, the best two attack types are Storm 90RF and Quetz 90RF, so if you wanted to build off the Storm acquiring a lower track, 100 or 90 would be a pretty solid combination right there.

My L Drago came in recently and I was pretty unimpressed with it's performance definitely not a very good MFB in my opinion frankly, I don't wish to diminish (even minutely) an RF bottom on testing an L Drago combo Uncertain

With a proper Sliding Shoot technique I don't think Storm 105RF should do too badly against a Libra 105B.

Also, this isn't the thread to ask about combo's or testing, you can either make your own or post it in the "Build Me a Combo!" thread.
(Jul. 02, 2009  9:26 PM)ZenX Wrote: D125 and B are worth purchasing, however, they come in Stamina and Reshuffle set which is a far more better purchase and is only the double amount you would pay for a Wolf D125B(on eBay).

You should note that the questions regarding these issues are not asked in customizations forum, for questions regarding Beyblade purchases where for learning what to buy for starters are stated here:

Want to know what to buy for MFB? Look here.
and if you have any more questions about buying a Beyblade, ask it here:

Purchase Consultation

Well, accordingly with my new test results, it has a winnig ratio of %60(2xKO and 2xOS) against Rock Leone DF145WB and %0 for the ones against Libra D125WB for 10 matches...
i've already ordered it i was just wondering if it was worth using it for customization or not (with stamin + defense set)
How does one acquire the CH120 track?
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:58 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: How does one acquire the CH120 track?

Random Booster Light Vol. 1 Mad Cancer CH120FS
(Jul. 07, 2009  6:58 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: How does one acquire the CH120 track?

This should be posted in "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2" shouldn't it?

But it's answered anyway...next time, ask on "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2"
I always thought this was a good Libra combo Libra105WB or that's what i use anyway and i find that it's better than the other Libra combos posted here.
Just my opinion.
(Jul. 11, 2009  10:31 AM)FelGrand Wrote: This should be posted in "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2" shouldn't it?

But it's answered anyway...next time, ask on "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2"

Why do you have the tendency to keep behaving like you are a moderator :\

Anyways,

@ topic..

Yeah I use libra alot with the 105 track too..
Its usefull being so low.. can't be lifted by storm and quetz..
However I've ordered Flame Sag. so im probably gonna use C145..
Well what bottom you got with the libra combo at the moment ?
(Jul. 11, 2009  10:31 AM)FelGrand Wrote: This should be posted in "Ask a question, Get an answer thread Part 2" shouldn't it?

The question was relevant to the topic at hand since CH120 is listed in a few of the combos. =/
(Jul. 11, 2009  2:26 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The question was relevant to the topic at hand since CH120 is listed in a few of the combos. =/

But it was more appropriate to ask on the other thread
ya it was, but why bother saying this? you aren't a mod + the owner of the website saw it and did answer the question. if there was something to say, he would've said it...
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:32 PM)FelGrand Wrote: But it was more appropriate to ask on the other thread

Brad didn't mind like pegasis said. And when two members tell you to stop acting all high and mighty, you should listen to them.
(Jul. 11, 2009  2:26 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The question was relevant to the topic at hand since CH120 is listed in a few of the combos. =/

Agreeing with this. I wouldn't have answered if I'd felt it was inappropriate. FelGrand, please stop it.

CuteWolfSam, IMO Libra's primary use right now is for Defense-types, and in that situation you want to avoid the Wheel making contact because it will cause more recoil ...
guys i really dont want to affend u but the mfb blades suck
Why do they?

And also, if they suck, why is your avatar a picture of one?
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:46 PM)gavman87 Wrote: guys i really dont want to affend u but the mfb blades suck

get out
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:46 PM)gavman87 Wrote: guys i really dont want to affend u but the mfb blades suck

There was no need for that and irrelevant to the thread, and plus how are they there better than hms and plastics and they're still young.Chocked_2Angry
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:48 PM)Ghost Wrote: Why do they?

And also, if they suck, why is your avatar a picture of one?

because i wanted an avatar and there were only blades so i picked this one and i really think they should still make plastics because i grew up with plastics and i really think the are showing off by adding metal
We don't care. I bet you've never even used one. :\ I've been playing Beyblade for seven years and I love MFB. They're not going to bring back plastics, so get over it.
Showing off?

To whom?

It's not a contest you know.. it boggles my mind that people have such weird opinions sometimes..
(Jul. 11, 2009  9:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We don't care. I bet you've never even used one. :\ I've been playing Beyblade for seven years and I love MFB. They're not going to bring back plastics, so get over it.

QFT
(Jul. 11, 2009  9:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We don't care. I bet you've never even used one. :\ I've been playing Beyblade for seven years and I hate MFB. They're not going to bring back plastics, so get over it Words

excuse me sorry to offend u guys its just my opinion so please stop talking and i have one mfb its my avatar