Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

(Dec. 15, 2010  8:51 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Shiwei, I think Gravity Perseus is normally used in right-spin mode. Using Left Spin against an ES tip blade sounds like a terrible idea (as it may result in spin being stolen). Either way, Gravity Perseus AD145WD isn't top tier, and neither is ES, due to its stability issues (and lack of a bearing, though I think the stability is it's main issue). Also, you didn't state what stadium you used.

I'll let someone else address Earth Bull T125SD, but it sounds good to me, though I prefer WD to SD, and as has been said, stamina is currently a rapidly changing meta-metagame.

This probably isn't the place for the question, anyway, the Potential competitive combos thread, the parts testing thread, or even the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread would be more appropriate.

Personally, left spin mode is only useful when facing l drago as this adds more "recoil" (not the right word i know) and therefore a higher power for smash attacks. other than that right spin all the way.
The Committee has decided to move all discussion of the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos list to the Advanced Forum to prevent any of the unsupported arguments for certain customs to be added that have been strewn throughout this thread. You can find the new thread in the Advanced Forum, as well as a locked version in the Beyblade Customizations forum.