Commonly used words that you may not understand; a dictionary you can refer to ;)

IMPORTANT: This forum is only for questions regarding the World Beyblade Organization, not Beyblade in general. For that sort of questions, use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic in the Beyblade General forum. If you do not follow this rule, you will be given a warning and might get suspended for a certain period. NOTEx2: I am not one to start threads, but I though tis would be useful to beginners. Dare I use the word?

Hmm, is it okay to post this here? I'm not sure if this goes here or if theres a similar thread for that matter, I searched a few times, with no luck maybe it was my wording. Anyway, there have been alot of recent questions/posts regarding what a certain word meant, I thought it'd be useful if we had a topic we could reference to, so basically a forum encyclopedia. The majority of words include tier, potential, and mint, just to name a few. Therefore, I have decided to create this thread a topic in which new/experienced members may refer to; rather than using google. Heres the crrent list in no particular order. It is very small, but if you have a suggestion, post it here I'd be happy to include them in the OP, so long as they make sense... Most of these are biased for MFB, I also need HMS terms.

BEYBLADE GENERAL
Starter- Includes a beypoint card and generally a light launcher or beylauncher.
Booster- Comes with only the beyblade.
Random Booster- A booster with a random lot of beyblades with a secret/prize beyblade and a 1/_ chance to get the standard beyblades. There are also light wheel alternatives such as Clay, Mad and Wind.

BEY CUSTOMS
Potential- Capable of becoming, used mostly in the customizations topic.
Top Tier- More times than not the strongest and typically the most used. It is referred to mostly in the Customizations forum.

BEY MARKETPLACE
NIB- New in Box, never been opened, found mostly in the Bey Marketplace
NIP- New in package, it has been taken out of the box but still in the typical (generally) plastic package. Referred to most in the Bey Marketplace.
MINT: Taken out of its original packaging and box, but has never been used.

METAL FACES

MF-H= Metal core and ring.
I need some help with these and the rest, along with the weights I will search for them soon...

Thats all for now. Hopefully, with the more suggestions this will grow to be a topic where bladers may refer to when they have trouble with a word, rather than taking the trouble to post their endavours. It's be great if we can elborate on the categories and where the words can usually be found. If a Mod is unhappy with this feel free to close it, and if a Mod is fine with this and feels the need to sticky it that is alright aswell, but for now, I beleive it should remain neutral. I'd also appreciate it if we could make an internet slang segment in this topic, but to put it into a SPOILER, more or less because it will clog up the thread. Also do you think we should have a definition for BeySpirit? Its fairly basic and its sort of a joke, but if anybodies dead serious, feel free to express yourself ^^

EDIT: This is all sort of general knowledge but do not feel ashamed if you didn't know something here already, even alot of experienced bladers are learning alot, not particularly from this thread but rather from beywiki aand through research. This is much like a complete guide to undertnading posts in the forums...
mmm, my definition of beyspirit would be the skill. you must gain some sort of beyspirit to play beyblades well. a good beyspirit is that your love for the game is so great, you skill is increased with it. to gain one is unknown through as most gain them to young to even notice or remember. this is a good idea chips, i was wondering what NIB and NIP meant, but never got the guts to ask.
I love your depiction. But before we confirm anything I need a mods approval, don't want to spend all my effort and then get rejected purely because it was in the wrong forum or posted already...
I would have thought all of this would be common knowledge ...
It is, apparently alot of users need to know this stuff, I would suggest veterans know must of this, this is purely for refernece aimed directly at those who seek knowledge etc.
for example, every time i say top tier at my school, i have to explain it. maby something to pin where bigginers commonly look.
I do not beleive this should be stickied at the moment, but as the need arises it may become important...
I don't really think this is needed. I'll state this in your word form.

BEYBLADE GENERAL
True I have seen a few people confused on the differences between Starters, boosters, and random boosters. But that is easy enough to figure out by readin around.

BEY CUSTOMS
Those aren't words people made up for the website so I don't see why we need to define them here since they were not given any specific meaning for this site that differ from the normal use of the words. If someone doesn't know what it means the information is easy enough to find and/or figure out through the context it is used in.

BEY MARKETPLACE
I have seen many more people confused on this. So I think it could just be added somewhere on one of the stickied topics there. . .

METAL FACES
Information for these can easily be found on Beywiki. Though that page does need to be updated.
I agree with Stigma, this is general knowledge. It practically has nothing to do with the Beyblades hobby, but if it does, can easily be found on Beywiki. Uncertain
Yeh, this is common sense and most of its on the Beywiki.
Close this if it pleases you. I'm trying to be nice, but i'll be truthful. This is for No0bl3tzzz
well it helped me while it lasted.
Haha, ok. Any suggestions though. This is purely biased on the fact that this is easily found on google, this thread is supposed to make it easier than searching on google Uncertain

EDIT: Its still open?! LOL WHUTT
even if this is kept open as a thread for people to refer to, i doubt people will read it, even if it is stickied
i dont want it to be stickied. nor do i care what happens to it. i just thought td be a place where NOOBS look.
is it just me or do one of the mods want this up, it's still up after everything said.