Come Battle Me!!!

Im a rlly good blader, but i dont have a big enough challenge, come battle me and see if you can beat me, i bet you cant
Me pulls out my Ashura: are you sure about that
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:11 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I guess it will be a Battle Royale?

Alright my Ashura can travel at light speed (he doesn’t know where you are but he will find you)
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:11 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I guess it will be a Battle Royale?

Alright my Ashura can travel at light speed (he doesn’t know where you are but he will find you)

Yea and my Master Diabolos is also fast is good for attacking.
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:29 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Alright my Ashura can travel at light speed (he doesn’t know where you are but he will find you)

It ain’t as good as the og Ashura
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:29 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Alright my Ashura can travel at light speed (he doesn’t know where you are but he will find you)

HA lol ur weak beys cannot stand against my Lucifer (but with destroy/nightmare Longinus tip), I will crush u muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha *insert lots more hahahas here*
(Sep. 03, 2020  6:41 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I also got a Destroy Driver

og nightmare???
Well this thread is just a pointless little mess, isn't it. It doesn't specify a geographic region, and it just has a bunch of bladers gloating at each other. Honestly, it comes close to violating the rudeness rules. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume most of you haven't read the Community rules,
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules
and haven't understoood the purpose of this subforum
(It's for finding/creating WBO events in North America).

If you're looking for a subforum or thread for roleplaying, congratulations, it doesn't exist on WBO, and shouldn't be done on WBO, find somewhere else for that.

I'm just going to close this thread, perhaps later delete it. If we have any repeats of this from any of the participants, it could get messy as they learn the penalties for breaking the rules.