Combos with these outdated blades

Lets say you went to a tournament and you couldn't use your own blades and the only ones you could use was

metal driger
galman
wyborg
salamolyon(whatever his name is)

what parts would you use for your blades?
Same as what G said. Or just Galman uncustomized. Anything else would totally suck.

I think this could be an interesting thread if other situations with only four or so Beyblades were available.
(Nov. 24, 2008  12:47 AM)Kei Wrote: Same as what G said. Or just Galman uncustomized. Anything else would totally suck.

I think this could be an interesting thread if other situations with only four or so Beyblades were available.

ya limited customization kinda inspires combos most people would never use normally btw this combo turned out to be good.

AR: Cross Spiker
WD: 8-Heavy
SG: Right Spin Gear
BB: SG Sharp Base
(Nov. 24, 2008  1:41 AM)savatoex Wrote: ya limited customization kinda inspires combos most people would never use normally btw this combo turned out to be good.

AR: Cross Spiker

Yeah. That is what I was getting at. But, um, that combo sucks. What did it supposedly turn out to be good against?
I just tested it at school the dude was usin one of those fake big circlular weight disks and I still easily beat him. it may sound like a suckish combo but try it!
p.s. tell me how it does
it's awful i don't need to try it to know this
(Nov. 24, 2008  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's awful i don't need to try it to know this

Its really not that bad
(Nov. 24, 2008  11:06 PM)savatoex Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2008  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's awful i don't need to try it to know this

Its really not that bad

It actually really sucks. Please trust us.
(Nov. 24, 2008  11:07 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2008  11:06 PM)savatoex Wrote:

Its really not that bad

It actually really sucks. Please trust us.

it worked fine for me then again everyone i played with it is really crapy so. any other combos?
I'm sorry to say this, but I think you need to raise your standards on what is good. Compared to many of the combos used frequently, this isn't that great because of the limited number of parts.
(Nov. 24, 2008  1:41 AM)savatoex Wrote: AR: Cross Spiker

Why would you use 8-heavy? Metal Driger comes with a 10-Heavy.Confused
opps I thought i put 10 heavy lol btw try it. also watching the beyblades not dead tournament on youtube made me realize that its still probily a crapy combo
Is your metal driger takera? using its SG with Galman would make galman beter.
(Nov. 25, 2008  10:16 PM)Maz Wrote: Is your metal driger takera? using its SG with Galman would make galman beter.

The SG that is included with Takara Metal Driger is not a Neo SG. The tip of the BB is attached to it and goes through a hole in the blade base. You would need a Neo SG to put the HMC into, which cannot be found in any of the four Beyblades he listed.
(Nov. 26, 2008  12:05 AM)spindragoon777 Wrote: galman with wyborg's AR $)

I dunno if that was serious or not, but that's a terrible combo.
Seriously Wyborg supports like no endurence, overall Wyborg should have been so much better. Can't realy do much with Salamolyon either and Metal Driger's base is too jaged, his attack ring is ok but Galman by itself is the best choice out of this. btw I never noticed a difference in Galman and Metal Driger's weight disk before
Ar: Cross spiker
Wd: 10 heavy (much better then 8 for this)
Sg: Right spin gear
Bb: SG Sharp base

much better with 10 heavy but in the long run it probily sucks competitive wise.
Give the dude a break, if the combo works for him, then it works.
Not everyone has access to better parts anymore.

I would think an uncustomized Galman would work better, but use whatever works for you.
(Nov. 26, 2008  7:15 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Give the dude a break, if the combo works for him, then it works.

You're right, we should not give advice on Beyblade. It's not like that's what we're here for!
Dude I admitted it might not be good but its all I got since Galman's 2nd attack ring is busted aswell as Metal Driger's engine gear, Salamolyon broken and Wyborg..need I say why
Then you're carp, there goes your best blade! Angry
Ive got next to no parts so I cant do much but now Ive got takara metal driger so I'll just use it
(Nov. 26, 2008  11:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2008  7:15 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Give the dude a break, if the combo works for him, then it works.

You're right, we should not give advice on Beyblade. It's not like that's what we're here for!

I meant the fact that like 8 people have told him that it sucks, even after he says that it works for him.
(Nov. 29, 2008  7:12 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2008  11:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I meant the fact that like 8 people have told him that it sucks, even after he says that it works for him.

Well, it does suck, and I'm not going to tell people that they can't tell the truth.