Combos for new and old school tournaments

I have some combos I find really competitive in god layer and cho z layer only tournaments they are orb egeis ratchet yard metal and drain fafnir 0 wall rise tell me what you think
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:24 PM)Lsc128 Wrote: I have some combos I find really competitive in god layer and cho z layer only tournaments they are orb egeis ratchet yard metal and drain fafnir 0 wall rise tell me what you think

I don’t have the parts....... but PROBABLY they are amazing in battle! Welcome and enjoy your stay!
any good combos you have in burst? or in metal master?
(Dec. 10, 2020  9:24 PM)Lsc128 Wrote: I have some combos I find really competitive in god layer and cho z layer only tournaments they are orb egeis ratchet yard metal and drain fafnir 0 wall rise tell me what you think

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
For combo suggestions in the future, I recommend asking here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501
I'll go ahead and answer your combo questions. The Orb Egis combo could be better. For same spin, I'd replace Ratchet with Sting or Wheel and Yard Metal with Orbit Metal or Atomic. Drain Fafnir 0W Rise is actually a decent opposite spin combo for Burst Limited, but its huge weakness is its same spin stamina.
can someone please come over to my evolution of Pegasus thread?
I had success in classic with Unicrest Infinity Revolve, and out of the box I would definitely recommend Asteroid Zuetron.
I guess that is a no. and my thread will die
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
For combo suggestions in the future, I recommend asking here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...o-2--88501
I'll go ahead and answer your combo questions. The Orb Egis combo could be better. For same spin, I'd replace Ratchet with Sting or Wheel and Yard Metal with Orbit Metal or Atomic. Drain Fafnir 0W Rise is actually a decent opposite spin combo for Burst Limited, but its huge weakness is its same spin.

What use would the orb aegis combo have? I mean it’s good, but it’s banned in limited, and in burst classic. And in burst format, why use orb aegis instead of sparking beys?
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
I'll go ahead and answer your combo questions. The Orb Egis combo could be better. For same spin, I'd replace Ratchet with Sting or Wheel and Yard Metal with Orbit Metal or Atomic. Drain Fafnir 0W Rise is actually a decent opposite spin combo for Burst Limited, but its huge weakness is its same spin.

What use would the orb aegis combo have? I mean it’s good, but it’s banned in limited, and in burst classic. And in burst format, why use orb aegis instead of sparking beys?

Lsc128 was talking about their own God layer and Cho-Z layer formats. If they were referring to WBO Burst Limited, I would've pointed out that Orb Egis isn't legal for that format. If you have any further questions about this, feel free to PM me.