Combos :D

Ok here are some good combos and some you should just try if you have the beyblades Grin.
1.ARGrinranzer GT
WD:8 Balance
SG:MG Core
BBConfusedemi Flat Base Blue:Not Round
2.AR:Galeon
WD:6 balance
SG:Metal Driger Black MG Core
BB:Zeus
3.AR:Gabriel
WD:MG Weight Disk
SG:MG Core
SPGrinragoon V2
BBGrinragoon V2
4.AR:Trygle 1
WDEeeight Balance
SG:Right SG
BBConfusedemi Flat Base:Not Round
5.ARGrinranzer Balancer
WD:6 Heavy
SG:MG core I call this one Cyber Dranzer and the other DarkCyberD.
BB:Master Dranzer
6.AR:Master Dranzer
WD:6 Balance
SG:MG core
BBGrinranzer V
Ill Post More Just ask me for combos they may be good or not just try them.
Last 5
7.AR:Metal Draciel S
WD:8 Balance
SG:MW core
BBGrinark Draciel Full
8.ARGrinark Draicel
WDGrinark Draciel
SPGrinark Draciel
BBGrinriger V2
9.ARGrinranzer V2
SPGrinranzer V2
BBGrinriger V2
10.ARGrinriger V2
SG:MW core
SPGrinriger V2
BBGrinranzer V2
These Are good or bad combos the ones with DranzerV2 and DrigerV2 awesome including Gabriel and Dark Draciels idk about others.
Should be in the "rate my combos" thread.
Not really. If everyone get's directed their we get into the slump of Combo threads we are in at the moment.

BeyCheif: You have some really good parts but you aren't using them right. Read the beywiki articles for you Beys.
I dont have them now but I am getting them in November.
I only have DranzerV2,Metal Driger,DragoonV2 RC
is your metal driger hasbro or takara

(Oct. 23, 2009  7:18 PM)*BeybladeChief* Wrote: 2.AR:Galeon
WD:6 balance
SG:Heavy Metal Core
BBEeengine Gear Black Zeus
whats wrong with that its a awesome combo if you have a good launcher
He/ She is trying to express the fact that you cannot use the Heavy Metal Core with Zeus since Zeus already has a Customized Engine Gear that would not allow HMC to go into it(unless you somehow modified it in which case your combo is illegal).
No, it was actually the answer to LDrago's question as to whether it was a Takara or Hasbro Metal Driger; it has a HMC, therefore it is Takara.

Also, you could use the Heavy Metal Gear casings in conjunction with the HMC for use with Zeus' First Clutch Base, if you wanted to; the Base and SG are seperate.
Could you guys stop arguing I know that Zeus base can fit HMC because its engine gear compatible I mean come on jeez just say if the combo is good or not try them and see if they work if you have the blades that's all stop your fighting.
(Nov. 06, 2009  6:05 PM)*BeybladeChief* Wrote: Could you guys stop arguing I know that Zeus base can fit HMC because its engine gear compatible I mean come on jeez just say if the combo is good or not try them and see if they work if you have the blades that's all stop your fighting.
Look, nobody is fighting, so calm down now. People will comment if they want.
oh didnt notice that Aqua my bad Pinching_eyes
But what I meant was that
AR:Galeon
WD:6 Balance
SG:Metal Driger Black
BB:Zeus
Take out the original Zeus spin gear and put in metal driger's,take out the HMC and put in the MG Core and try it with magnets it is a good combo lol.Stupid
Not really.