Combined BeyPoint Rankings

You can see how close it is to being finished by looking at the unweighted tab and scrolling down until you don't see any #value!

Automatically updates every time someone opens it:

(Sheet 2, it can take up to 5 minutes to update though! Trying to figure out why this is!)
WBO Combined Rankings

The weighted and unweighted sheets are now up for you to compare! I created a Burst multiple based on the average of the top 25 in each to further increase the weight of a burst score! This will also automatically adjust as Burst catches up to MFB and eventually surpasses it!

edit: Largely seems to be working at the moment so I'm not going to mess with it too much other than to add more people

As more data is added this only becomes better! Let me know if you'd like to help out!

Now includes face and regional rankings as well!

Problems:
  • Have not figured out way to make it automatically update as the top 25 in each format fluctuates
  • For people who have not played a match in Burst, there is no table so if they do suddenly play Burst it will not account for it
  • This problem doesn't exist for people who haven't played MFB because the table still shows the starting point 1000 for everyone
  • Certain people's profile links are different from their usernames, plus if people change their usernames it will no longer work for their name
  • There are a few breaks in the system where people's profiles wont link to their actual one
    Example: Sniper links to Sniper_
Well, after playing around with it for probably 5 hours today I'm no closer to figuring out what's wrong than I was before.

Things that I did accomplish:
Actually fair weighting system
More accurate Region Rankings
Expanded from Top 25 from each format to include Top 50 (my original goal)

Things that didn't happen:
Getting the carping spreadsheet to load all of the data consistently. If someone else with spreadsheet experience has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Fun fact: There are only 77 bladers who make up the top 50 from each format which means basically half (23) of the top players are the same across formats, helping further prove that Beyblade is a skill based game!