Colorado Springs, Colorado? Hoping to host a tournament!

Myself and around a dozen friends get together and play every wednesday, and I was wondering if there's anyone near here who would be interested in a tournament next week.  There will be snacks, drinks, and prizes. If interested, PLEASE comment so I can use this for the Organizer quiz!  Thanks so much!
What format do you play? Definitely trying to meet some people to hang with but Im an oldschool MFB kinda guy. Still fun to play together regardless. You still playing?
i will be there with my oran count on it

how bout in denver
(May. 24, 2019  2:29 AM)dmecouch Wrote: i will be there with my oran count on it

how bout in denver

Denver works for me, theres a USA bladers discord I think you should join it will be super easy for us all to talk in there, there are already a couple other CO bladers there
yo brand new here but got loads of beyblades
Awesome! You should join the world bladers discord so we can chat easier! I think we almost have enough people for a WBO tourney although none of us are ORGs over here.
(May. 14, 2019  12:06 PM)Yuupii Wrote: What format do you play? Definitely trying to meet some people to hang with but Im an oldschool MFB kinda guy. Still fun to play together regardless. You still playing?

how old do you mean old school? it would be cool to meet up with old fans of the show. im out of fort carson
(Oct. 16, 2019  8:13 PM)darkcyote Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2019  8:13 PM)darkcyote Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  12:06 PM)Yuupii Wrote: What format do you play? Definitely trying to meet some people to hang with but Im an oldschool MFB kinda guy. Still fun to play together regardless. You still playing?

how old do you mean old school? it would be cool to meet up with old fans of the show. im out of fort carson

I havent watched plastics but Im a huge metal fight fan, Im in my 20's so metal fight was airing when I was a kid. Im all the way up in Westminster tho, quite a bit of a drive. Id be super down to always do something near Denver or Castle Rock or something. Springs has all the good TCG shops too so I dont mind going down there every once and a while