Coldplay Music Sheets or just COLDPLAY ITSELF!!

Coldplay just released the video for the Strawberry Swing single.

http://www.babelgum.com/3022304

Even if you don't like the band or the song, the video is really cool and impressive.
I just "picked up" Viva La Vida. Great album. Looking into exploring their older stuff (:
Hahaha I love the Strawberry Swing video. It is just amazing how it is all chalk! It would've taken forever to do all that Chocked_2

Has anyone seen "Dancing Politics"? It's a really touching video.
coldplay new album released mylo xyloto fav. song of mine from that is paradise it rocks !
First thing, Mylo Xyloto isn't released until late October, the 24th in the States. Also, why revive a 2+ year old thread? I mean, reviving it is better than SPAMming and making a new one, so I guess it's not that bad.

EDIT: Roan, I was busy at the time I posted this. I will gladly come back and edit this later, to rid it of being called spam.
Also, Coldplay's new song, Paradise is really good Grin. I almost like it more than Teardrops. I might just have to buy this when it comes out XD
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:26 PM)Ryuk Wrote: First thing, Mylo Xyloto isn't released until late October, the 24th in the States. Also, why revive a 2+ year old thread? I mean, reviving it is better than SPAMming and making a new one, so I guess it's not that bad.

This post is just as guilty of being spam.
I love Coldplay. Whenever I need inspiration, their music always hits the nail on the head. My favorite song at the moment is Trouble. Such a nice, soothing song Smile
I don't know much about Coldplay I just heard a song called Viva La Vida and loved it and (still do), I listened to it so much I learnt the lyrics.... Chocked_2

It may be just weird for me cause I don't listen to songs oftenly thus wouldn't be able to know a lot of lyrics of songs.

I just didn't get the lyrics Pinching_eyes_2
You should listen to their other songs too; they're really good.
Love this band.

In fact, it's pretty much all I listen to anymore (Coming from a guy who listens to anything from AAR to Eminem).

Case and point: On my iPhone my most listened to song is "Fix You," with 495 plays.
I've been a fan of Coldplay almost as long as I can remember. I have all the albums. I like 'Princess of China', and 'Hurts like heaven' from Mylo Xyloto (and 'Paradise' and 'ETIAW').
I know Viva La Vida is insanely popular (I LOVE IT), but has anyone heard Mylo Xyloto?!?
It. Is. Genius.

Two songs that are amazingly amazing are:

Paradise. (Filmed in London and South Africa + Elephants = Awesome)
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall. (The lyrics are vague, but the song is wonderful.)

LISTEN TO THEM; THEY ARE FANTASTIC!
The Scientist is currently my favorite song. I decided to arrange it for a good friend of mine. Smile
Lost, despite Paradise, is still their best to me. Reminds me of victory for some confound reasons really....
Love Viva La Vida, also really like X&Y

every teardrop is a waterfall Smile