Coffee lovers

(Jan. 08, 2009  4:58 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  4:51 AM)Grey Wrote: coffee is gross
*drinks garbage like monster*

Coffee is garbage I don't care how good it smells

It's not like coffee does anything for me, why drink coffee when you can drink something that does what coffee is supposed to do and yet doesn't and tastes better at the same time

aka Monster

Taste is purely personal preference. I personally don't like the taste of most energy drinks, and the amount incomprehensible ingredients turns me off them anyway. I drink coffee for the taste, and yes the buzz helps me get through some of my more dull mornings.

Nothing makes a 3 hour mind-numbingly boring accounting lecture more bearable at 8 in the morning like a cup of coffee.

It's not like coffee does anything for me, why drink coffee when you can drink something that does what coffee is supposed to do and yet doesn't and tastes better at the same time

aka Monster

energy drinks are classified as medicine on the containers

welp this is definitely a better idea than fresh coffee!
I could go for an Irish coffee (RYAN DON'T EVEN START).
Call me a british freak but...

TEA > COFFEE

although coffee is okay with sugar, tea is just nicer tbh. I hear frappuccinos are nice but I don't think they count as coffee tbh.
(Jan. 08, 2009  5:22 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Call me a british freak but...

TEA > COFFEE

although coffee is okay with sugar, tea is just nicer tbh. I hear frappuccinos are nice but I don't think they count as coffee tbh.

Frappuchinos are awesome. And they have loads of flavours so there should be one for everyone. Go have one now. 8D

I don't like tea all that much. It's okay if I need warming up and I'm in a tea mood.....it's just generally kinda dull. Fruit/Herbal teas are okay but, to be honest, I'd rather have a hot chocolate or something. I do however, always try out the teas they have at Whittards.......or had anyways......Unhappy
frappucino owns, tea owns

lady grey tea <3
(Jan. 08, 2009  5:04 AM)Artie Wrote: monster is carp terrible and terrible for you

go home grey, go home

Too late, Artie

(Jan. 08, 2009  5:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

aka Monster

energy drinks are classified as medicine on the containers

welp this is definitely a better idea than fresh coffee!

I <3 medicine

Also, since taste is purely preference, I can have my opinion that Coffee tastes gross and does nothing to help wake me up nor give me "energy" and still have it be a legit opinion, since it's true for me.

I feel happy for those who actually can drink coffee and have it affect you. For me, Monster does wonders for caffeine needs; coffee does not.
i don't drink coffee to wake up tho

if you need energy, drink tea and eat some fruit
I like coffee. Depending on my mood, I will have it black or white (though soya taste awful in coffee), with or without sugar. I generally only have it black without sugar though.

The only coffee I don't like it cappuccino and Latte, because they're too milky and make me ill =(
my favorite? cappucino...but still, im not a big fan of coffee...but i will drink some occasionally
I drink my coffee strictly black. Unless it's folgers, because folgers is awful. I need sugar and cream for that >_>
Even tho I'm Lyk 12 I drink coffee sometimes, I love it, but My Mom gives me Decaf... and limits me Lol Unhappy [sigh]
(Jan. 15, 2009  11:35 PM)Evan Wrote: I drink my coffee strictly black. Unless it's folgers, because folgers is awful. I need sugar and cream for that >_>

That is true Folgers is absolute carp. There is no way in hell coffee can stay fresh that long without being loaded with odd preservatives. I just don't drink coffee if that is the only option. Tea would be a better bet for me.
i've been up since 1 AM thanks to coffee

also i drink organic coffee blended and pressed fresh
(Jan. 08, 2009  6:57 AM)Ominous Wrote: I could go for an Irish coffee (RYAN DON'T EVEN START).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I just saw this omfg
(Jan. 17, 2009  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i've been up since 1 AM thanks to coffee

also i drink organic coffee blended and pressed fresh

Now that is how you drink it!
I know Tell me about it... That must taste gr8!
It's really good, and not any more expensive than carp instant coffee or even pre-ground beans for a machine. It tastes better and it's a lot faster.
Bringing this thread back from the dead, I just found out about this awesome coffee ship near where I live called Higher Groundz. Their Irish Cream was divine!

The Brand of coffee that they use (I assume since this is what they sell on the shelves) is Kicking Horse; I liked it so much I bought a bag of it! I know I have seen this coffee a specialty grocery store near my house. Next time I need some more I shall probably get it from there to save money.
I like coffee but I like Chai tea more. :3
I made a caramel pecan latte for myself this morning, it was absolutely amazing.
Although I have to say that I mostly drink Cappuccinos and Espressos...
(Mar. 29, 2009  6:49 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I like coffee but I like Chai tea more. :3

I laugh whenever someone says this. Chai tea is the most redundant name for a beverage ever. Chai in Hindi (and most Indian Scriptures) as well as Arabic means 'tea'. But since we infuse a lot of our tea with spices in India, westerners decided to call it Chai tea which in essence is saying 'tea tea'. Fun fact for those of you who didn't know. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 29, 2009  8:14 PM)Anu Wrote: Although I have to say that I mostly drink Cappuccinos and Espressos...

I love Starbuck's Frappichinos.