Coffee lovers

For all the coffee lovers here at beywiki. Nothing like a hot cup of joe during cold winters here. Post your favorite blends, and how you like to drink it. I usually buy my beans from this small local family owned coffee shop, They have a very nice Brazilian blend and a good columbian. If at university I stick to second cup (goes on my meal plan). Of course I take mine black.
i like my coffee like i like my men B)

i don't like coffee
Dark Mocha Frappuchino with cream. Heavenly.

That being said I'm not a major (plain) coffee fan. I mean I do like it but I don't really have it that much. Whenever I want a drink theres usually something better on offer. The smell, however, is gorgeous.
I dislike coffee, though I make the exception to one expensive one that tastes uber nice.

Anyone ever tried Blue Mountain coffee? It costs loads over here, so we normally ask a family friend to bring us back some when they visit family in Jamaica XD
I hate the taste of coffee but I love the way it smells.
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:07 PM)Roan Wrote: I hate the taste of coffee but I love the way it smells.

The same applies for me.

I'm amazed Artie didn't finish his reply by saying "black and strong."
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:32 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:07 PM)Roan Wrote: I hate the taste of coffee but I love the way it smells.

The same applies for me.

Lol.
Same for me. I like coffee flavored ice cream, though =P.
(Jan. 06, 2009  10:19 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:32 PM)Ominous Wrote:

The same applies for me.

Lol.
Same for me. I like coffee flavored ice cream, though =P.

Coffee flavored ice cream is amazing no doubt. that topped with Dark chocolate is a match made in heaven.
(Jan. 06, 2009  8:50 PM)Artie Wrote: i like my coffee like i like my men B)

i don't like coffee

lmaooooooooo

creamy and sweet Grin
Coffee is gross IMO

Honestly, the only coffee I'll really drink is, like, a Mint or Mint Chocolate Frappuchino. That's really it. Instead, I drink Monster, but only on days when I truly need caffeine to get through the day (such as the first day of school, back from winter break).

Coffee does smell really good, though.
(Jan. 07, 2009  4:51 AM)Grey Wrote: coffee is gross
*drinks garbage like monster*
Never tried coffee, but I don't really want to, since I might get addicted to it. And I don't like a lot of hot drinks, anyways.
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Never tried coffee, but I don't really want to, since I might get addicted to it. And I don't like a lot of hot drinks, anyways.

what the hell coffee is not an addictive drug, unless you also avoid the following for fear of addiction: sugar, salt, nutrients, the sun
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:22 AM)Kei Wrote: Never tried coffee, but I don't really want to, since I might get addicted to it. And I don't like a lot of hot drinks, anyways.

what the hell coffee is not an addictive drug, unless you also avoid the following for fear of addiction: sugar, salt, nutrients, the sun

However one's tolerance to caffeine can build up to a certain point that the body begins to feel a little slower at times. I limit my caffeine intake to max one coffee a day, or a diet soda (preferably coffee during the winter). I have seen this happen to my mom, while not a coffee drinker she has been drinking tea (part of Indian culture) for decades, and by 4 in the afternoon if she does not get her tea she feels sleepy. In moderation its all good.
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Bahahaha... lol

As if you drink monster when you can have coffee.
(Jan. 07, 2009  6:21 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: i say no to drugs

lolllllllllll
I work at a coffee shop, but I'm not fond of plain old coffee.

And straight espresso shots are awful, but when I work the 6AM shift, I need SOMETHING to keep me going, as much as I hate the taste.

Though one of my favourite things on the menu is the Caramel Banana latte.
I make bitchin' lattes.
I just had a lovely cup of coffee called Persian Nights, very nice with a bold flavor, and thankfully brewed without the aftertaste which so commonly plagues strong coffee.
I love coffee. To me it's like candy, but drink-able.
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Coffee is garbage I don't care how good it smells

It's not like coffee does anything for me, why drink coffee when you can drink something that does what coffee is supposed to do and yet doesn't and tastes better at the same time

aka Monster
monster is carp terrible and terrible for you

go home grey, go home