Code Lyoko

Anybody remember this t.v. show? I always loved it, and am excited to hear they are doing Code Lyoko Evolution, which comes out in 2012. Not much is kniwn about Evolution, except that 2012 is when it comes out. In the u.s. it will air on Cartoon Network.
You guys can talk about the show, and if you guys hear news about Evolution, post the news! Smile
EDIT: heres proof of evolution: http://www.codelyoko.com/
Holy carp!! Man I use to love this show I watched it all the time!!! I member watching all kinda shows(including this one and the original beyblade) back then haha!! And what for real there making a new one?? Is it gonna have all the same characters..?!? Also what a coincidence haha it's code lyoko Evolution and my username is Evolution hahahaha..!! ;p
Look it up! The first link says code lyoko evolution, details coming soon, and wikipedia said it comes out in 2012.
OMG! I used to watch this show!
Am I the only one that noticed Odd kinda sounds like Gingka?
kinda I guess, but Odd is cooler. He is like a cat!
No way thier making a new code lyoko. What is it about
interesting i didnt think it was popualr engough to have a second series the show was meh
It had 4 seasons and now his having a 5th. I thought it was good, apperently so did the viewers and tv channels.
i have all the games and i watched duel masters and all the original beyblades+code lyoko. on facebook they r having it as a playable game in spring 2012 so thats good! it was my fave sshow. p.s. all the characters will appear but i dont know about william ive already finished fall of xana and is close to finishing the 1st but cant defeat the scorpion. check out www.wikia.com/codelyoko for info on the show
I used to love watching the show! I went pass the Renault factory in France a couple of times which is based on the factory in the show.
odd is my fave character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my god I love this show. Thank you so much dude.
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS UP. I always watched this when I was younger! Grin

Ulrich is my favorite character. However, it seems to me that he was always involved in the problem and not so much in Lyoko, either him and/or Yumi. However, It also seemed that when he was in Lyoko, he did something very important to the episode, and that's why I like him.

Gotta say though, Jeremie is a close 2nd in my list of favorite characters. I'm just surprised how he can keep up with everything that is going on, and I believe he only went to Lyoko once (that is, if my memory is correct. Don't correct me though if I'm wrong). Also, since I was very smart at this time, I kinda looked at him as a slightly older version of me (Since I think I was in 5th or 6th grade at the time, and I think Jeremie and his friends were in 8th or 9th).
Ha ha, I'm in the process of re-watching the whole series again xD. I loved this series when I was younger, and I still do.

I heard that in the new series, real actors will play as the characters from the cartoon portion of the show, and they'll look the same as they did in the original series while on Lyoko. This is just a rumor, though...
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:37 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Ha ha, I'm in the process of re-watching the whole series again xD. I loved this series when I was younger, and I still do.

I heard that in the new series, real actors will play as the characters from the cartoon portion of the show, and they'll look the same as they did in the original series while on Lyoko. This is just a rumor, though...

live action code lyoko well their goes the seemly good record of the sereis
It's just a rumor, so don't take it as fact. Though, after hearing that, I've lowered my expectations for the new series as well...
Sorry to double post, but...

It's been confirmed that the new series will be filmed with live action and that it will be a continuation of the whole, making it the fifth season. Not too sure where they're gonna film for such a big set, but regardless, I'm still very much looking forward to Evolution. Joyful_3
That was my favorite show.My brother, cousin and I use to watch code lyoko after school at our grandma house.
They are apparently continuing the auditions for the show. French boys and girls that look 16? Wow, they have such a specific audition rule... Speechless
I remember this show. I used to get freaked out by this show. Anyways, I hope the new series is 100 times better. I don't want the same thing over and over and over... again.
I know nobody has posted in this thread for a long time, but I don't want to open a whole new thread when there is already one. Okay, so here goes.

CODE LYOKO is awesome! I'm really excited about the fifth season. And yes, it's confirmed that there will be real people playing Jeremie and the gang Smile I don't know if it's a change I'll like, but I guess I'll have to wait and see! And, like Insomniac, I'm rewatching the series! Look on YouTube for the official teaser trailer... It's EPIC. I don't know if it's going to have to be dubbed or not though... If it is (because MoonScoop is a French company), we'll have to wait until next year for it to air! Unhappy

That's all for me for now! Smile
I could go either way on the addition of real people but I do like the more Tron styled colourscheme of the CG stuff (it's a minor change but it's good).
Yes, the graphics got a lot better too in Lyoko. Wonder how Aelita will react when she realizes that her father sacrificed himself for nothing. Unhappy
He might not even turn out to be dead... Who knows at this point?
(But if that turns out to be the case, then that'd really suck, lol.)
Haha, yeah, and their new vehicle looks pretty awesome. But from what I can see, there's no room for Aelita hah. Hmmm, what do you call something when boys fight?

-Yumi and Sissy = CatFight!
-William and Ulrich = ???

So yeah, hope it's dubbed!