(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop

can u make me a sigwith naruto and sasuke also some effects and i want a Chidori ON SASUKES side ,and a rasengan on naruto's side,also i want it to say "AtomicFangâ„¢" on the top Right Corner Thanks In any really cool font, feel free to add anything else you like to it!Thanks Smile!!!!!!!!!!
hmm, this looks like a good shop. could i have a sig and avi that has LL-drago in the background and says BeyTex leader: Giraton. be as simple or advaced as you like.
illl close need to make some sigs Grin
EDIT: [Image: di-BPDE.jpg]
[Image: di-TX5A.png]
[Image: di-HOSL.png]
and for Tyler LE i need a front facing pic of Gold LDD
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:31 AM)Xyo Wrote: and for Tyler LE i need a front facing pic of Gold LDD

How about this pic?[Image: L-dragoDestroyGold.jpg]
and a flashing L-Drago face will be epic
Link here: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k485...oyGold.jpg
Put a space between the link and the :

he needs a flat picture. There are non, though
Hey Xyo can you do a sig and avatar for me about Deadman Wonderland. Can the avatar be this pic with my name http://tinypic.com/r/nwwmis/7. For the sig can you have Ganta Igarashi doing the "ganta gun" on one side, Shiro on the other side and the "red man" in the midde with my name too.....thanks so much
Thank you for the sig!!! it looks great.

And not to sound pushy, but im just guessing that you havent gotten around to the avatars yet?
Thank you for the sig!!! it looks great.

And not to sound pushy, but im just guessing that you havent gotten around to the avatars yet?

EDIT: sorry about the double post; soon ill be on a competent computer
can i get a
sig with burn fire blaze on it
with my name on it
with a black background
can i get a sig
with burn fire blaze sparking from his preformance tip like on the show
and i want it spining
and next to it with his bey spirt with my name
hey Sniper what do you want in it or just that? and fang fireblaze dont spam
(Aug. 03, 2011  10:35 PM)Xyo Wrote: hey Sniper what do you want in it or just that? and fang fireblaze dont spam
Can you do the Deadman Wonderland as the background if not you can do anything you like
Xyo, there is no flat pic of Gold LDD at the moment. You can replace it with the normal LDD. That's fine for me.
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:31 AM)Xyo Wrote: illl close need to make some sigs Grin
EDIT:
[Image: di-HOSL.png]
and for Tyler LE i need a front facing pic of Gold LDD
*Pics deleted for smaller post*

Wheres the text that says AtomicFang,Thanks Smile If you want ill do it i can add the text if you want Smile
Could you do it? and no one can request and ill close cant make sigs its exam im using the PC secretly
Cancel My request my sister wanted to make my sig for me
i'm guessing it's only sigs and avatars? if it is:

can i have a matching sig and avatar combo?

pic: and:

can i have it so that the bey is slightly overlapping the picture on the lft side of the sig, for the avatar just have that. and background colour can it be white and black like the picture style? so it sort of fades? and can i have Nwolf written in fancy writing to the right of the images? in gold colour?

thank you!
i have exams wait for like 4 days or you could just cancel
ya Ok thankyou for waitingGrin and NWolf ill do it but you have to wait i have exams
can i have one with the different generations of pegasus and my username in RED