(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop

(Apr. 19, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:26 AM)Xyo Wrote: could you give me pics that is hard to do without pics i could not find any

You cannot even draw a decent stick figure ?

Iceburn
but you make pretty good sigs i like them i might ask for a sig here sooner our later.
i did not understand Kai-V sorry im just 12
EDIT: Here
[Image: STic.jpg]
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:17 AM)Xyo Wrote: i did not understand Kai-V sorry im just 12
EDIT: Here
[Image: STic.jpg]

dang thats good thanks alot
(Apr. 21, 2011  8:14 AM)Xyo Wrote: Here:
[Image: W3.jpg]
Hey, thanks, that's pretty good. I like it... a lot. Keep up the good work bro.
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:30 AM)Xyo Wrote: No Problem im glad you like it Smile
Apparently it was too large. If you have the time, can you make the same one but 450 pixels x 150 pixels. Take your time. I can wait, if you even do it.
Sure i will do it but im going to church maybe tomorrow or either later then you will get it
EDIT: Here:
[Image: W3-1.jpg]
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:09 AM)Xyo Wrote: Sure i will do it but im going to church maybe tomorrow or either later then you will get it
EDIT: Here:
[Image: W3-1.jpg]

Thanks. This one looks like it will work. I'll set as my sig tomorrow. You are really good at sigs. Keep up the good work.
Hey Xyo wow i like ur sigs.Could u make one for me pls?
Vulcan Horsoeus in the right and his owner at the left and my name in the middle low Thanks!and if u can make a a matching avatar as well.
your dual posting again
It is because of my computer i just hate it sometimes i doubleposts
EDIT: Finally Here:
[Image: SKSig.jpg]
[Image: SKAvi.jpg]
CARP! No one goes here i might even close T_T
I liked your sigs so ill try one Grin
I want l drago destroy on the left and big bang pegasus on the right
and fang leone in the middle and lightning background and my name at the top

Can ya make me a sig with l drago destroy on the left with ryuga above him and big bang pegasis on the right and fang leone in the middle and posion pegasus at the bottom
(if you could put lightning background)
and it would help if you made me any kind of avatar thnx
Grin
Could you make me a sig i like your sigs Grin

L drago destroy on the left.Ryuuga above him fang leone on the right kyouya above fang leone and big bang pegasis in the middle ginga above big bang pegasus
Posion pegasis written at the bottom.
Me too!

I want a signature with Watarigani written in a cool font and Watarigani and his bey (they can be together (Watarigani holding the Dark Gasher) or separate pictures of both) I also want a matching avatar.

Thanks!
Should i quit after i make Wataragani's sig?
Should i quit after i make Wataragani's sig?
nope. have hope
Well ok BTW i just learned how to use gimp but i have a problem i use a big background for my sig then i move it to where ib want when i saved it it was the size of the background pls help
Well ok BTW i just learned how to use gimp but i have a problem i use a big background for my sig then i move it to where ib want when i saved it it was the size of the background pls help