[Closed] Resistance's Graphics Shop! Signatures, Avatars, Banners, Posters and More!

...You need to give him a pic.
Ok guys im sorry but all orders will be delayed since i am starting school again and will only have time on the weekends. My current priority is to update my shop since it is all ver out of date.

.jpg   Yuu_Anime.jpg (Size: 121.77 KB / Downloads: 79) Please can you make me a avatar
BeybladeEeearth Eagle and Libra and Yu and Tbuassa
Make them look like their fighting each other.
Title:Camoclone
Colours:green and purple
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   tsubasa.jpg (Size: 23.54 KB / Downloads: 70)
.png   290px-MFB_Eagle.png (Size: 73.19 KB / Downloads: 70)
.jpg   2.jpg (Size: 3.59 KB / Downloads: 70)
(Oct. 02, 2010  11:27 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: ...You need to give him a pic.
i dont care lol any random one will do
Guys i will not be taking any orders for a few days i have to get to getting the shop ready, been busy with alot of school and stuff. I will announce when i am open to take orders again.
sorry, my comp wouldn't show ur post about not takin any orders b4 i posted this and i dont kno how to delete it so i just edited it to this message

im rly sorry Unhappy
Shop Open! Hey guys it's been a while since I have opened my shop and I am not planning on keeping it open for long so the first three requests will get a signature!
sasuke(from naruto shippuden in second curse mark form plz)with his mangekyo sharigan as a background for him.then ichigo kurosaki in his second hollow form(vasto lorde form)with a red background and in the middle galaxy peg with a starry sky background.and make it say eclipse saviors all across the sig in whatever color
Make me an avatar and a signature about Totsie Roll. No description. Surprise me. It has to have my name in it. And have to be about Totsie Roll
Your signature is completed and posted with the URL on the first page, hope you like it. I will be starting Briely's soon.
Title: Pyro
Picture Natsu from Fairy Tail.
Type Signature :3

Surprise me! With Flames!~
Ok guys, I won't be taking anymore requests. I will make Briely's and Pyro's and post them on the first page when they are finished.
I'm posting a request for you to do when you do start taking requests:

Words Wanted: None (No words at all)
Background Picture: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2007/3...arella.jpg
Other Pictures: Hell Kerbecs and Big Bang Pegasis clashing, the hell kerbecs looking the same as this one: http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h340...copy-1.jpg . Big Bang Pegasis should look like this: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8554/img1433v.jpg colored in with light blue clear wheel (and black where it looks black) and sparkly silver metal wheel.
Description: It should just show the right side of Kerbecs and left side of BB, enough to see the faces of both. And this should not completely take up the space, because the photo in the back needs to be seen too. Thanks!

If you cannot make this I understand. It is a very difficult one to make, even among the signature experts. But hopefully, from what I have seen, you can do it! Thank you very much! And this is not meant to be insulting, I know for a fact that it is difficult to make.

Can you please do this when you do start taking requests? Thanks!
(Jan. 25, 2011  3:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm posting a request for you to do when you do start taking requests:

Words Wanted: None (No words at all)
Background Picture: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs23/i/2007/3...arella.jpg
Other Pictures: Hell Kerbecs and Big Bang Pegasis clashing, the hell kerbecs looking the same as this one: http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h340...copy-1.jpg . Big Bang Pegasis should look like this: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8554/img1433v.jpg colored in with light blue clear wheel (and black where it looks black) and sparkly silver metal wheel.
Description: It should just show the right side of Kerbecs and left side of BB, enough to see the faces of both. And this should not completely take up the space, because the photo in the back needs to be seen too. Thanks!

If you cannot make this I understand. It is a very difficult one to make, even among the signature experts. But hopefully, from what I have seen, you can do it! Thank you very much! And this is not meant to be insulting, I know for a fact that it is difficult to make.

Can you please do this when you do start taking requests? Thanks!

Yea I can do this for you but I won't be able start it right away and I will begin it when I am free next (currently working on two other signatures.
oh wow. Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Brielyrangers sig and avatar are complete .Ga'Hooleone I will start yours next time I am free so there will be a delay.

Pyro's sig finished and posted Smile
(Oct. 10, 2009  2:48 AM)comet blade Wrote: Name:comet blade
character:tesuma
beyblade:mad cancer
Colours:black orange
SIze: 500*200

WOW CRABS! cometblades banner is crab awesome!
Can you make mine MORE about TOTSIE ROLL (without the hell kerbecs) Remember: TOTSIE ROLL. Something like my signature but better. And the dame with the avatar.
I LOVE MY SIG THANK YOU
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:11 PM)brielyranger Wrote: Can you make mine MORE about TOTSIE ROLL (without the hell kerbecs) Remember: TOTSIE ROLL. Something like my signature but better. And the dame with the avatar.

Accept what he made for you...
It's funny how you seemed to be obsessed with Tootise Roll, yet you cannot even spell it right.
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:51 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  12:11 PM)brielyranger Wrote: Can you make mine MORE about TOTSIE ROLL (without the hell kerbecs) Remember: TOTSIE ROLL. Something like my signature but better. And the dame with the avatar.

It's funny how you seemed to be obsessed with Tootise Roll, yet you cannot even spell it right.

Sorry, just had to point that out. But I'm waiting with anticipation! Many Thanks Quetz!
(Jan. 26, 2011  12:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  11:51 PM)Pyro Wrote:

Sorry, just had to point that out. But I'm waiting with anticipation! Many Thanks Quetz!

I am starting your sig, I will try my best to do this. I am also not using photoshop but a much simpler program so If it doesn't turn out well I will contact you.
ok. thank you.
Aww, I really want someone to make me banner sigs T_T.
I would love for you to make all Fire type pokemon starter i like EX:
1st: Charizard
2nd:Cyndaquil
3rd:Blazekin
4th: Pokabu
and put my name on the right corner and put Anime1Oh1 with black swirly typw
But if you cant do it I understand T_T
Hi, Quetz I would like to request a banner for my sig

Title: Hikaru Hasama
Image/Character: Use this Image -> http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606...1296113352
Type: (Signature)
Size: 500X200

Suprise me, Thanks : D