Close this, please.

OUCH! Now I see why you're using the grass now.
Yep, that's my reason for it. Those Toronto folk handle the grass just fine, so we can too!

Kaiba, I see you like HMS too, how about have an HMS tournament.
I actually don't have any HMS right now (might get some for Christmas? It's possible). If there are enough people that have HMS, though, you guys can go for it. Tongue_out
(Dec. 09, 2011  2:23 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Looks like we've got BeyScorcher! Grin

I want input from members of both teams on this: How many match-ups do you think we should have at tourneys? I personally think 7-on-7 is a bit too much; maybe 5-on-5 or even 3-on-3 would be good. At the next tourney, of course, we would let members that haven't battled with the team have a go.

It has to be at least five on five. If you got Beyscorcher, I will either put cleediaz1992 back on the team, or look for a better option. Ryokai made us a legit userbar. You should have one, too.
(Dec. 11, 2011  12:04 AM)Kaiba Wrote: I actually don't have any HMS right now (might get some for Christmas? It's possible). If there are enough people that have HMS, though, you guys can go for it. Tongue_out

Wow.... Even I have one HMS top.
The Lightning Side Event was a great idea for Happy Holi-Beys, so I think we should do a Variares side-event at Happy Holi-Beys 2.0, because me, Matthew, iBeyblader, Meteo L-Leone, and Ryokai all have Variares.
Looks like I've been beaten! Tongue_out_wink Which bey is it?

I know of a decent userbar maker; I'll probably try that out. Smile
(Dec. 11, 2011  12:07 AM)Spyro Harkins Wrote: The Lightning Side Event was a great idea for Happy Holi-Beys, so I think we should do a Variares side-event at Happy Holi-Beys 2.0, because me, Matthew, iBeyblader, Meteo L-Leone, Ryokai, and Kaiba all have Variares.

Fixed that for ya.

I think it's a pretty good idea. I want everyone to be included, though, so I'm not sure about it.
A Meteo L-Drago side-event would be cool. We were even discussing that at Happy Holi-Beys.
Yeah I dont see that Happening :\ Variares = Japanese / Takara Tomy, which means the standard beyblader wont have it. If you dont think thats true, then think about how many people have been using Hasbro level combos at our tourneys.
How about M145Q Grin
At Happy Holi-Beys it was only experienced Bladers, and we all had imports. Georgia Bey Bash had a few Hasderps, and WBO Bey Lightning was crawling with Hasderps. It looks like now all the Hasderps have taken their "Rippers" and Custom Grips and crawled to the Toys R Us tournaments.
I still think M145Q. Using wheels like Variares makes the side-event only tier based. I want onr that involves fun mixrd with luck. Maybe a 230 event with Death, Basalt, and Duo banned.
A 230 event sounds good, but why are Death, Twisted (yes I say the Hasbro names DEAL WITH IT), and Duo banned?

Also do you know what pisses me off about Hasderps. They call Ripcord launchers "Rippers", and think String Launchers and Rev Up Launchers are fake.
They all are great with 230 (Death can be debatable). And Ive never heard those terms used and how could they think Rev-Ups are fake, that Hasbro. I doubt they think those are fake, thet are in stores everywhere, even K-Mart.
I think that'd be a good idea, with those banned. I want to see some creative combos. Smile
I still think M145Q would be the best idea. It means that people would have to get VERY creative. Maybe ban Basalt though. It seems to dominate the M145 competition xD
I want to go with 230, since I sold my Storm Capricorn.
Haha, well I guess 230 would be ok with those wheels banned. Maybe a Dark event Grin
I don't have Dark either XD
What about a Ray event?
I'd go for a Poison event if I were you guys Tongue_out
It would seem more entertaining. It's up to you Georgians, this ol' Carolinian will have to sit and watch, lol.
EDIT: Midnight, Torch, SOMETHING HORRIBLU
Darn Beyblader Dx
Maybe Poison, but is that even comon? IDK if many people even use PS anymore or if Poison Virgo is even comon in stores. I do have a Poison though.
I'd go with Ray, as Ray Unicorno is more common. Either that, or 230. 230 has reached my store, so I'm assuming it has reached everywhere because my store is the last to get everything. XD
I still say lightning l-drago. I have just realized that this has become a chatroom for Georgia-based tournaments. XD Let's talk shop! JK sort of. Kaiba- It is Strata Dragoon. I would sell you an MS Dranzer if I had one. So I probably will be at HHB 2 but I wont reply until about two weeks until the tournament, because my parents put get-togethers before their own children's activities. You know it is nice that our Georgia teams actually compete in competition. More than half the teams on the WBO don't actually compete in competition. I will give you my starting line-up for HHB 2.
Ryokai
Matthew 711
Vulcan Blaze
Lauren 2011
KKAries this is unless cleediaz1992 comes.
I believe iBeyblader said Nazo422 is taking a break from beyblade.
Poison is good, but I didn't bother to get Torch Aries.
(Dec. 11, 2011  1:35 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: I'd go with Ray, as Ray Unicorno is more common. Either that, or 230. 230 has reached my store, so I'm assuming it has reached everywhere because my store is the last to get everything. XD
Galaxy is worse than Ray, go with that!
But Ray has moar recoil, and I say everything needz moar recoil...
Yeah, Ray. 230? Eh... go with Ray, yo.
Poison is terriblu. Never use it, lol.
Nazo422 might participate in this time though.
Ya, Ray or 230. Ray is obviously the more common, so I'll vote Ray.