Close This Thread

(Jul. 19, 2021  2:35 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Name: Kane Usami
Height: 5'6'
Nationality: Japan
Personality: He has been a blader for a long time, between you and me he has been one for 4 years even tho Valt has been one for 6 years but anyway Kane sometimes like to think about himself but that doesn't make him selfish if he sees an old lady on the street he instantly goes and helps he or her! But around other people, he can be let's say much he once ACCIDENTALLY punched a kid in his kindergarten.

Appearance: Kane where's a Red jacket with a white shirt under it  
The white shirt says "King"  and black Jeans with black shoes that light up, he has Crimson hair with Ruby eyes, white skin, and has a Ruby-shamed birthmark on his right arm and where's one glove on his left hand.

Beyblade: King Kitsune 00 Expand Destroy Dash

King Kitsune:

Forge Disc- like other odd-numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is one of the heaviest Discs, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate

Expand - Information will be added here later

Performance Tip - Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended. Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.

Activities: Sports, Blading, Writing.

Moves: King Attack King Flare King Revaluation.

just so you know in one of MY fanfics my main characters bey was flame kitsune and king is already used on king helios

Yeah I know that’s where I got inspired
oh ok that was a misunderstanding Mr. Legend Sorry
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:38 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: oh ok that was a misunderstanding Mr. Legend Sorry

Okay it’s all good!
Personality: He has been a blader for a long time, between you and me he has been one for 4 years even tho Valt has been one for 6 years but anyway Kane sometimes like to think about himself but that doesn't make him selfish if he sees an old lady on the street he instantly goes and helps he or her! But around other people, he can be let's say much he once ACCIDENTALLY punched a kid in his kindergarten.

The white shirt says "King"  and black Jeans with black shoes that light up, he has Crimson hair with Ruby eyes, white skin, and has a Ruby-shamed birthmark on his right arm and where's one glove on his left hand.

King Kitsune:

Forge Disc- like other odd-numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is one of the heaviest Discs, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate

Performance Tip - Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended. Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.

dang bro you wrote all of that?! i got some studying to do lol
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:57 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

King Kitsune:

dang bro you wrote all of that?! i got some studying to do lol
We’ll the parts I got help from the wiki but besides that the Personality the age everything about the character I wrote about it lol
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:57 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: dang bro you wrote all of that?! i got some studying to do lol
We’ll the parts I got help from the wiki but besides that the Personality the age everything about the character I wrote about it lol

Same lol. Sometimes I copy paste info from wiki.
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: We’ll the parts I got help from the wiki but besides that the Personality the age everything about the character I wrote about it lol

Same lol. Sometimes I copy paste info from wiki.

Yeah but I was going through articles after another
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:07 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:06 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Same lol. Sometimes I copy paste info from wiki.

Yeah but I was going through articles after another

oh. ok!
Blader name: Bushi Kurogane

Personality: Prideful, bit edgy at times, goofy almost child like side.
Nationality: Japanese English (American)

Height: 6'

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Black with a piece of flame blue in his hair

Bey: Ifrit

Armor Weight: Katana

Techno Chip: Ifrit

Techno Blade: Shogun/Ninja (Right/Left) (Flippable) (Shogun is heavier while Ninja is lighter)

Disc: Shuriken (Basically like 1 or I guess Blitz, when Aligned with the 6 points of the Bey in Ninja mode, it becomes deadly and dangerous, but unbalanced)

Driver: Xceed
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:16 PM)Staron Wrote: Blader name: Bushi Kurogane

Techno Blade: Shogun/Ninja (Right/Left) (Flippable) (Shogun is heavier while Ninja is lighter)

Disc: Shuriken (Basically like 1 or I guess Blitz, when Aligned with the 6 points of the Bey in Ninja mode, it becomes deadly and dangerous, but unbalanced)

wait didnt you give the same character from the other fanfic?
(not trying to be mean)

i see you love bushi
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:18 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:16 PM)Staron Wrote: Blader name: Bushi Kurogane

wait didnt you give the same character from the other fanfic?
(not trying to be mean)

i see you love bushi
I did give him one, but I stopped it since I lost motivation.
Yes Bushi is the man
Name: Hideshi Hino

Beyblade - Darkness Hanyaa 00Bump Quattro (Hanyaa is a demon lady) Left-spin balance type

Armor Weight: Knife

Techno chip: Hanyaa

Appearance: Wears a black coat and black jeans. His hair is black and eye color is Red. And he carries a knife-like launcher

Personality: Win or Loss doesn't matter to him he just wanna see Hanyaa spin around the stadium and collide with beys. He's sometimes acts crazily about battles and laughs weirdly.

That's it my character.
Chapter 2 has been leaked
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yes Bushi is the man

I decided, screw it, MAKE HIM DELTA AND GIVE HIM A BEY THAT FLIPS
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:26 PM)Staron Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Yes Bushi is the man

I decided, screw it, MAKE HIM DELTA AND GIVE HIM A BEY THAT FLIPS

Man I guess Bushi is your fav huh?

(Jul. 19, 2021  4:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chapter 2 has been leaked

The Greatest Rival is the title?
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:38 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:26 PM)Staron Wrote: I decided, screw it, MAKE HIM DELTA AND GIVE HIM A BEY THAT FLIPS

Man I guess Bushi is your fav huh?

Making Titles is hard ok! please don't judge
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:38 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: Man I guess Bushi is your fav huh?

I was asking not judging lol

The Greatest Rival is also seems like a good title for early episodes.

I agree he was asking he do not judged your episode title

When can I expect chapter 2? I mean when is it coming?
(Jul. 19, 2021  5:01 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  4:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Making Titles is hard ok! please don't judge

When can I expect chapter 2? I mean when is it coming?

This Thursday
So his challenge to enter BC Sup is win against one of, if not, the best blader: Valt? He got it
(Jul. 19, 2021  6:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
So his challenge to enter BC Sup is win against one of, if not, the best blader: Valt? He got it

Yup
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  6:56 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: So his challenge to enter BC Sup is win against one of, if not, the best blader: Valt? He got it

Yup

Unseen I need to ask you a question
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  7:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yup

Unseen I need to ask you a question

About the story?