Close This Thread

Hello! I'm almost finished with Beyblade Burst Dynachi so I decided to work on my next fanfic a bit early (Note: Only both parts of Chapter 1 will be out till I finish Dynachi) So I hope you enjoy this fanfic it took me a while to create and I'd appreciate your support!

Chapter 1 Part 1 is out!
Chapter 1 Part 2 is out!
(Jul. 18, 2021  3:50 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Hello! I'm almost finished with Beyblade Burst Dynachi so I decided to work on my next fanfic a bit early (Note: Only both parts of Chapter 1 will be out till I finish Dynachi) So I hope you enjoy this fanfic it took me a while to create and I'd appreciate your support!

Chapter 1 Part 1 is out!
Chapter 1 Part 2 is out!

I read chapter 1 and chapter 1 part 2

and I liked it, and how does the Techno system work?
Ignore this post, it's deleted
Nice! great work
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:19 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Nice! great work

Thanks What was ur fave part?
(Jul. 18, 2021  6:35 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

So unova is the creator of this technox system huh?

None I liked it to much I can't pick
So Techno(blade) system is kinda like the whole chip & blade thing but includes an armor to fit on the core, giving weight and maybe extra abilities?

fave part: when unova battled aleph
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:21 PM)Staron Wrote: So, can we suggest characters?

Character Contest coming soon
(Jul. 18, 2021  10:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2021  8:21 PM)Staron Wrote: So, can we suggest characters?

Character Contest coming soon

nice! im looking forward to future episodes!
Armor Weight: It's basically the DB Armor and the GT Weight combined!

Techno Chip: It's basically the DB Chip and Sparking Chip combined except it has a little hole in the middle to attach the Armor Weight!

Techno Blade: It's basically the DB Blade but a bit thicker!

Disk

Driver
~This Post is Deleted~
I'm having a Character Contest for TechnoX you can make your own bey or bring back an old one from previous seasons! Enjoy!!
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:13 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm having a Character Contest for TechnoX you can make your own bey or bring back an old one from previous seasons! Enjoy!!

awesome! I'll submit a char soon

edit: nvm, i might do it tomorrow
Techno Blade: *exists*
Me, An MCYT Fan: Yoooo-
I’ll think of an entry
Character Name:  Ben King

Height: 6'1

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: White

Bey Name: Delusion Nova

Techno Chip: Nova

Armor Weight: 8

Techno Blade: Delusion

Disc: Giga

Driver: Zeta

Appearance: Ben wears a white shirt, black shoes, black jacket, glasses, and when nova's avatar happens Ben's hair starts going up and when that happens Ben's hair looks like Lean's

Moves: Delusion Strike, Nexus Nightmare, Ghost Attack, Haunt Reap, Illusion Seethrough, Delusion Slash, and Delusion Dive.
Name: Kane Usami
Height: 5'6'
Nationality: Japan
Personality: He has been a blader for a long time, between you and me he has been one for 4 years even tho Valt has been one for 6 years but anyway Kane sometimes like to think about himself but that doesn't make him selfish if he sees an old lady on the street he instantly goes and helps he or her! But around other people, he can be let's say much he once ACCIDENTALLY punched a kid in his kindergarten.

Appearance: Kane where's a Red jacket with a white shirt under it  
The white shirt says "King"  and black Jeans with black shoes that light up, he has Crimson hair with Ruby eyes, white skin, and has a Ruby-shamed birthmark on his right arm and where's one glove on his left hand.

Beyblade: King Kitsune 00 Expand Destroy Dash

King Kitsune:

Forge Disc- like other odd-numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is one of the heaviest Discs, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate

Expand - Information will be added here later

Performance Tip - Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended. Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
Due to the tip's shape and diameter, Destroy' will create an aggressive movement pattern equivalent to Jaggy with the same moderately controllable movement pattern and speed.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.

Activities: Sports, Blading, Writing.

Moves: King Attack King Flare King Revaluation.
(Jul. 18, 2021  11:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Armor Weight: It's basically the DB Armor and the GT Weight combined!

Techno Chip: It's basically the DB Chip and Sparking Chip combined except it has a little hole in the middle to attach the Armor Weight!

Techno Blade: It's basically the DB Blade but a bit thicker!

Disk

Driver

So what will be the name of armor weight?
(Jul. 19, 2021  2:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Name: Kane Usami
Height: 5'6'
Nationality: Japan
Personality: He has been a blader for a long time, between you and me he has been one for 4 years even tho Valt has been one for 6 years but anyway Kane sometimes like to think about himself but that doesn't make him selfish if he sees an old lady on the street he instantly goes and helps he or her! But around other people, he can be let's say much he once ACCIDENTALLY punched a kid in his kindergarten.

Appearance: Kane where's a Red jacket with a white shirt under it  
The white shirt says "King"  and black Jeans with black shoes that light up, he has Crimson hair with Ruby eyes, white skin, and has a Ruby-shamed birthmark on his right arm and where's one glove on his left hand.

Beyblade: King Kitsune 00 Expand Destroy Dash

King Kitsune:

Forge Disc- like other odd-numbered Core Discs, is an asymmetrical, elliptical disc that can facilitate a Disc Frame. 00 is one of the heaviest Discs, outclassing 0 by 1 gram, and has an ideal weight distribution for all Combinations. Its high Outward Weight Distribution (OWD) grants it not only the highest Stamina potential out of all other Core Discs, but its weight grants it high Attack and Defense potential. With the use of Disc Frames, 00 can be used to great effect in any Combination. While the weight can increase the risk of Bursts, the weight of most SwitchStrike/God Layers and Cho-Z Layers can compensate

Expand - Information will be added here later

Performance Tip - Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended. Destroy' features an eight-pointed star tip, akin to Jaggy, under a free-spinning plate that sits at a standard height.
What sets Destroy' apart from Jaggy is the free-spinning plate that is meant to stabilize a Beyblade if it is knocked off balance by creating a second point of contact with only minimal Stamina loss due to its free-spinning nature. Unlike other Tips with similar gimmicks such as Cycle and Guard, the low placement of Destroy''s plate ensures that lock up does not occur, meaning that Destroy''s gimmick works as intended.

Activities: Sports, Blading, Writing.

Moves: King Attack King Flare King Revaluation.

just so you know in one of MY fanfics my main characters bey was flame kitsune and king is already used on king helios