201 Lakeview Dr
  Meet in circled area on map, should be tables by the splash park
12:00 PM on 09/24/2022
Hosted by
  Trsal
Contact Host
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash
Trying out Burst Classic at A NEW LOCATION please see the map and address for details. If you don't have parts for Burst Classic, I can loan out layers and discs so please at least bring your drivers (HASBRO or TT).

Date: September 24th, 2022

Time: 12:00 PM Start (Please arrive 15 minutes to half an hour early for registration!) Tournament is planned to run from 12 pm to 4 pm.

[Image: AuKIbR3JHQyr5OV3J5VMHRF2zGfaodpQtOz9O-l2...3W5TIswiuw]

Participant Cap: 24

Format: Single Bey Burst Classic (ranked) in Burst Standard stadiums B-33 

Format Rules: Burst Classic Format Rules — World Beyblade Organization - Google Docs

Classically Trained - Challonge

Prizes: 1st, 2nd and 3rd get to pick from my assortment of sealed Burst/Metal Fight product.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

another classic finally! will be fun to bring back some new and old combos in this
Am I here early? We've been looking around and see no setup
(Sep. 24, 2022  3:59 PM)Belial Wrote: Am I here early? We've been looking around and see no setup

We are here near the entrance to the light house path
*hits the dab*

Great tournament guys, gals, nonbinary pals. <3 Always fun to play Classic.
Matches have been uploaded and here's the spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

RIP my 4 X1 layers, you guys beat them all up

Thank you all for coming out and braving the heat!
This matches for event have now been processed.