Clash Royale

Incase you are not familiar with Clash Royale, it is a mobile game based off Clash of Clans. The game uses characters based off/from the game, in the form of cards. These cards are collected to create (and upgrade) an 8 card deck. Using 1 deck per match, the deck will be the troop used to destroy the opponents 3 towers, while they all try to destroy yours.

What arena, level and deck are you in/using? I am currently a Level 7, in Pekka's Playhouse (Arena 4), and here is the current deck I am running;
-Level 2 Witch
-Level 6 Bomber
-Level 6 Arrows
-Level 7 Barbarians
-Level 6 Spear Goblins
-Level 5 Valkryie
-Level 5 Musketeer
-Level 6 Minion Horde
I am on arena 9 and level 10 and the deck I am running is

- level 4 PEKKA

- level 6 Valkyrie

- level 4 dark prince

- level 4 witch

- level 10 fire spirits

- level 10 zap

- level 9 archers

- level 10 minions
Golem
Elixir pump
Log
Electro wizard
Prince
Dark prince
Baby dragon
Megaminion
(Jul. 19, 2017  1:21 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote: Golem
Elixir pump
Log
Electro wizard
Prince
Dark prince
Baby dragon
Megaminion
I dont have log or electro wizard. Lucky
Then use zap and mini p.e.k.k.a

You must have that!
I downloaded clash of clans....got addicted to it...reached a few levels then lost my brain cells....my brain stopped working...couldnt concentrate on anything...everytime I thought of breaking something....uninstalled the game...on refund got back my brain cells

Also I downloaded Pokemon go....got bumps and injury on my head....uninstalled....
(Jul. 19, 2017  2:16 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I downloaded clash of clans....got addicted to it...reached a few levels then lost my brain cells....my brain stopped working...couldnt concentrate on anything...everytime I thought of breaking something....uninstalled the game...on refund got back my brain cells

Also I downloaded Pokemon go....got bumps and injury on my head....uninstalled....

This post belongs in the random thoughts thread
Does anyone still play this game?? If so pls upload ur friend links here so that we can be friends
(Aug. 07, 2019  2:00 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Does anyone still play this game?? If so pls upload ur friend links here so that we can be friends

I still do. Will upload later as I'm gonna study now.
I'm Arena 12, reach soon Challenger 1, have all Commons, Rares and Epics and most of Legendaries. My highest level card is Minion Horde (lvl 12, soon 13) I'm XP 10.
I'm Arena 10, halfway to Arena 11, deck for 1v1 is Pekka, Ice Wizard, Electro Wizard,Wizard, Fireball, Log, Bowler and another card i forgot. Have most legendaries, still missing Sparky, Lava Hound, and Fisherman have most epics, missing Electro Dragon, and have most rare, missing cards from Arena 11 and above. Have all Commons
I'm in challenger 3 ,XP level 11(lol,I'm a bad player I know)
Could push to master 1 now,but it's kinda boring
(Aug. 08, 2019  2:34 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I'm in challenger 3 ,XP level 11(lol,I'm a bad player I know)

Actually, even some of the pros in CR have xp13 and still be in challenger1 because they mostly play grand challenges and tournaments. I play more tournaments than 1v1 ladder myself because ladder has the problems of facing overleveled cards....

(Aug. 07, 2019  10:26 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I'm Arena 10, halfway to Arena 11, deck for 1v1 is Pekka, Ice Wizard, Electro Wizard,Wizard, Fireball, Log, Bowler and another card i forgot. Have most legendaries, still missing Sparky, Lava Hound, and Fisherman have most epics, missing Electro Dragon, and have most rare, missing cards from Arena 11 and above. Have all Commons

No offence, but that deck can better imo. You are forcing yourself to have 3 wizards...
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:18 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  2:34 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I'm in challenger  3 ,XP level 11(lol,I'm a bad player I know)

Actually, even some of the pros in CR have xp13 and still be in challenger1 because they mostly play grand challenges and tournaments. I play more tournaments than 1v1 ladder myself because ladder has the problems of facing overleveled cards....

(Aug. 07, 2019  10:26 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I'm Arena 10, halfway to Arena 11, deck for 1v1 is Pekka, Ice Wizard, Electro Wizard,Wizard, Fireball, Log, Bowler and another card i forgot. Have most legendaries, still missing Sparky, Lava Hound, and Fisherman have most epics, missing Electro Dragon, and have most rare, missing cards from Arena 11 and above. Have all Commons

No offence, but that deck can better imo. You are forcing yourself to have 3 wizards...

which league are u in??
(Aug. 12, 2019  12:29 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:18 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Actually, even some of the pros in CR have xp13 and still be in challenger1 because they mostly play grand challenges and tournaments. I play more tournaments than 1v1 ladder myself because ladder has the problems of facing overleveled cards....

which league are u in??
None. I'm in arena 10=noob right?
(Aug. 12, 2019  10:44 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  12:29 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: which league are u in??
None. I'm in arena 10=noob right?
no,i asked ash_ketchum_007
(Aug. 13, 2019  9:54 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  10:44 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: None. I'm in arena 10=noob right?

Then why did u quote me?
(Aug. 12, 2019  12:29 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  8:18 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Actually, even some of the pros in CR have xp13 and still be in challenger1 because they mostly play grand challenges and tournaments. I play more tournaments than 1v1 ladder myself because ladder has the problems of facing overleveled cards....

which league are u in??

(Aug. 13, 2019  9:54 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  10:44 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: None. I'm in arena 10=noob right?

I was in league 2 before season reset..... I barely ladder though because I hate when opponents (or even myself, but rarely happens lol) have cards that have higher levels than mine. I play tournaments a LOT (compared to ladder that is).
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:06 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  12:29 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: which league are u in??

(Aug. 13, 2019  9:54 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: no,i asked ash_ketchum_007

I was in league 2 before season reset..... I barely ladder though because I hate when opponents (or even myself, but rarely happens lol) have cards that have higher levels than mine. I play tournaments a LOT (compared to ladder that is).

I played for 3 months, but it got repetitive, so I quit
(Aug. 13, 2019  10:17 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  9:54 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: no,i asked ash_ketchum_007

Then why did u quote me?

ok sorry.