Clash Royale

Incase you are not familiar with Clash Royale, it is a mobile game based off Clash of Clans. The game uses characters based off/from the game, in the form of cards. These cards are collected to create (and upgrade) an 8 card deck. Using 1 deck per match, the deck will be the troop used to destroy the opponents 3 towers, while they all try to destroy yours.

What arena, level and deck are you in/using? I am currently a Level 7, in Pekka's Playhouse (Arena 4), and here is the current deck I am running;
-Level 2 Witch
-Level 6 Bomber
-Level 6 Arrows
-Level 7 Barbarians
-Level 6 Spear Goblins
-Level 5 Valkryie
-Level 5 Musketeer
-Level 6 Minion Horde
I am on arena 9 and level 10 and the deck I am running is

- level 4 PEKKA

- level 6 Valkyrie

- level 4 dark prince

- level 4 witch

- level 10 fire spirits

- level 10 zap

- level 9 archers

- level 10 minions
Golem
Elixir pump
Log
Electro wizard
Prince
Dark prince
Baby dragon
Megaminion
(Jul. 19, 2017  1:21 AM)LegendLonginus Wrote: Golem
Elixir pump
Log
Electro wizard
Prince
Dark prince
Baby dragon
Megaminion
I dont have log or electro wizard. Lucky
Then use zap and mini p.e.k.k.a

You must have that!
I downloaded clash of clans....got addicted to it...reached a few levels then lost my brain cells....my brain stopped working...couldnt concentrate on anything...everytime I thought of breaking something....uninstalled the game...on refund got back my brain cells

Also I downloaded Pokemon go....got bumps and injury on my head....uninstalled....
(Jul. 19, 2017  2:16 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I downloaded clash of clans....got addicted to it...reached a few levels then lost my brain cells....my brain stopped working...couldnt concentrate on anything...everytime I thought of breaking something....uninstalled the game...on refund got back my brain cells

Also I downloaded Pokemon go....got bumps and injury on my head....uninstalled....

This post belongs in the random thoughts thread