Chuck Norris

Jesus can walk on water
Chuck Norris can swim through land
Chuck Norris is also a raging homophobe and political bigot.

Still think he's awesome?
Chuck Norris ran around the world so fast he hit himself in the back. Yet Blader DJ did that as well, but high fived himself instead, lol
lol this thread could become blader dj facts... but anyways

Chuck Norris can win connect four in three moves.
Chuck Norris can cut a saw with a wooden board.
Chuck Norris broke the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Chuck Norris has a myspace account....on facebook
The Guinness Book of World Records are things Chuck Norris wished not to take credit for.
Chuck Norris leaned on the "Tower of Pisa."
Chuck Norris jumped off a bridge into a river. The water didn't live much longer.......
and finally,
If you can read this sentence, thank a teacher. If you are still reading, thank Chuck Norris for allowing you to live.
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:29 PM)Roan Wrote: Chuck Norris is also a raging homophobe and political bigot.

Now this really has nothing to do with "Chuck Norris facts" So I'm returning to the topic at hand.

Chuck Norris can speak Braille

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.

Chuck Norris can delete the recyle bin.

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars, that's why there are no signs of life.

Most cleaning agents claim they can kill 99.9% of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100% of what ever he wants.

Chuck Norris has the heart of a child. He keeps it in a little box.
Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death, he wins fair and square.
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:27 AM)Thresher Wrote:

And I would make a Chuck Norris joke to make this post on topic, but I can't bring myself to do it. I just don't find most Chuck Norris jokes funny at all.
A ghost prayed he wouldn't be haunted by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris likes cats, and it's proven because he let them have 9 lives.
When Nappa asked Vegeta what was Chuck Norris' power level, Vegeta Said " IT'S OVER 9000000000000000000000!

Chuck Norris can defeat all WWE Wrestlers at Once without touching them.

Chuck Norris can defeat Blader DJ at having Beyspirit.

Anyone can win in chess in four moves, Chuck Norris can defeat you in chess in one move.

Chuck Norris rickrolled Rick Astley one hundred times.
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:40 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
And I would make a Chuck Norris joke to make this post on topic, but I can't bring myself to do it. I just don't find most Chuck Norris jokes funny at all.

Bigotry is a direct result of prejudice, everyone has prejudices they would never give up, therefore everyone is a bigot. It's actually better that way, if you are truly "open-minded" then you believe nothing. Less than third of the Chuck Norris jokes I have heard are actually funny.
chuck norris can beat anyone in beyblade with a storm capricorne
santa claus deliver gifts to kids chuck norris deliver gifts to santa
when chuck norris touches a cell phone the wifi bar goes up and the battery goed up
chuck norris can see air

cheesy huh?
Chuck Norris was born feet first, the docter said "Oh no oh no this is not good!" Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the docter in the face

Chuck Norris was born in a house built by himself!

Chuck Norris had a staring contest with a picture. And Won

Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris once won an underwater breathing contest with a fish.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.

Chuck Norris can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.

Dr. Steven Hawking questioned Chuck's defiance of gravity.............now look at him.
chuck norris doesnt stub his toe...he just destroyss the chair
chuxk norris can beat himself in a fight
chuck norris can set a fire ant on fire through a magnifying glass at night
chuck norris major in college is butt kicking
chuck norris bey is forbidden because it spins in both directions
Chuck Norris can defeat any beyblade with a Mad Gemios M145HF/S.

Chuck Norris doesn't need to hit the weak point of the Giant Enemy Crab to cause massive damage to it.

Chuck Norris can ban forum mods and admins.
My friend told me this moments ago:

If Chuck Norris was playing Black Ops Zombie, he'd be one heck of a teammate. (I didn't get this, but I was hoping you Black Ops addicts would)

Chuck Norris doesn't walk. He just makes the Earth roll and nobody notices it.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:53 AM)Darkus Addict Wrote: My friend told me this moments ago:

If Chuck Norris was playing Black Ops Zombie, he'd be one heck of a teammate. (I didn't get this, but I was hoping you Black Ops addicts would)

Your friend is saying you won't lose, someone who has never played the game should get that joke.
chuck norris built rome in a day.
chuck norris hears sign language.
Chuck Norris' iPod came with a real charger instead of just a USB cord.
When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.
Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.
Chuck Norris invented water.
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:15 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:53 AM)Darkus Addict Wrote: My friend told me this moments ago:

Your friend is saying you won't lose, someone who has never played the game should get that joke.

Ah OK thanks for clarification. Tongue_out
No problem, I'd love Chick Norris as a teamate on Zombies.
Chuck Norris was asked to test a Nuke, he was scrached

Chuck Norris took an entire bottle of sleeping pills, it made him blink.

It is said that Chuck Norris's blood can ressurect a person, to bad he never bleeds.

When you look up Chuck Norris on Google it says that it couldnt search for Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris searches for you. Suggestions: 1 look up another person fast. 2 hide before he finds you.

These are ones a couple of friends of mine made up while looking up Chuck Norris in computer class. except for the last one.
ya Thresher thats the one my friends found it by accident but it was funny
Chuck Norris had a staring contest with Medusa and won.

Chuck Norris can win the game.

Chuck Norris watched the Exorcist....... alone.

Told by my friend yet again. (He has a lot of them, but he's a lazy one.)
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:27 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  6:29 PM)Roan Wrote: Chuck Norris is also a raging homophobe and political bigot.

I don't think you realize how very little sense you're making.

And you mistake me for someone else if you think I wouldn't have said anything, regardless of what type of prejudices he might have.

Also, for the record, I find it hilarious that you're implying, by posting that quote, that I, a comfortably and completely openly gay man, am homophobic.
Chuck Norris's e-mail adress is Yahoo@ChuckNorris.com

Only Chuck Norris can dislike on Facebook

Chuck Norris has yet to be entirely pissed off. Why? Because we would call that event "The Apocolypse"

The original "300" was a movie based on Chuck Norris' victorious stand against 10,000 persians. 300 was his rkps(roundhouse kicks per second).
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:36 PM)Roan Wrote: I don't think you realize how very little sense you're making.

And you mistake me for someone else if you think I wouldn't have said anything, regardless of what type of prejudices he might have.

Also, for the record, I find it hilarious that you're implying, by posting that quote, that I, a comfortably and completely openly gay man, am homophobic.

You claimed Chuck Norris was homophobic, thats who the quote was for. I've know for years that you are gay, why the hell would I refer to you as homophobic? If this thread were about any openly gay bigot, you would not have replied in the manner you did.
If you want to continue this discussion, pm me.