Chrono Trigger

goty 2007

discuss
I have Chrono Cross. Is there any relation?
Ah Chrono Trigger I watched a video of this it looks really good looks more like a GBA game then a PS1 or SNES game, but w/e.
Kei Wrote:I have Chrono Cross. Is there any relation?

Chrono Cross is the sequel to Chrono Trigger.

Litrid Wrote:Ah Chrono Trigger I watched a video of this it looks really good looks more like a GBA game then a PS1 or SNES game, but w/e.

Considering the GBA is basically the exact same thing as the SNES, I'm not sure I see your point. Chrono Trigger looks amazing for a SNES game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrono_Trigger
way to pick the lamest character from chrono trigger

frog ftw
Artie Wrote:way to pick the lamest character from chrono trigger

frog ftw

robo and frog are equally awesome, shut the carp up

magus is the lamest character, making him playable breaks half of the dialogue in the game
I tried to get into this game a few months back and I just couldn't...

I dunno. I just didn't get it I guess. lol
ЯOAN Wrote:I tried to get into this game a few months back and I just couldn't...

I dunno. I just didn't get it I guess. lol

Try harder!

You're doing it wrong!
Best RPG ever. Or at least its up there.
brandon Wrote:the best rpg ever is kingdom hearts!

that's not what your sig says

Not even close. Although it is amazing how the hell Square Enix got all of us to play a game about Disney characters.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

Not even close. Although it is amazing how the hell Square Enix got all of us to play a game about Disney characters.

No it isn't.

Square Enix fans will play anything they push out the door. lol
none of you realize the potential of kingdom hearts! kh 3 is going to be the best game of all time. with the power of ps3 and the storyline of the game, it is the next game of the year, and all time.
brandon Wrote:none of you realize the potential of kingdom hearts! kh 3 is going to be the best game of all time. with the power of ps3 and the storyline of the game, it is the next game of the year, and all time.

XD
brandon Wrote:none of you realize the potential of kingdom hearts! kh 3 is going to be the best game of all time. with the power of ps3 and the storyline of the game, it is the next game of the year, and all time.

this topic is about chrono trigger, go away
lol, got carried away. what console is chrono trigger on? and does anyone know what contra 4 is? it was in top 50 games of 2007 and looks like a fun side scroller. ill consider it if i find out what it is
brandon Wrote:lol, got carried away. what console is chrono trigger on? and does anyone know what contra 4 is? it was in top 50 games of 2007 and looks like a fun side scroller. ill consider it if i find out what it is

THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT CONTRA 4

IT IS ABOUT CHRONO-carp-TRIGGER, ONE OF THE MOST LOVED SNES GAMES OF ALL TIME

I LINKED TO A DAMN WIKI ENTRY ABOUT IT :<
brandon Wrote:what console is chrono trigger on?

There are three legal means of obtaining Chrono Trigger--by buying a copy of the SNES version, the Playstation version, or downloading it via Virtual Console on the Wii. You could always download the ROM, but then you would be a criminal.
Chrono Trigger's on the virtual console!?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Chrono Trigger's on the virtual console!?

Nope.
And it doesn't really look likely.
Square-Enix mentioned something about "People needing physical media" before.
Basically they'd rather just re release games as full-priced releases, instead of putting it on a downloadable service.
If they want to remake Chrono Trigger, I'm all for that. If only because I want higher quality audio samples.
Crimson Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Chrono Trigger's on the virtual console!?

Nope.
And it doesn't really look likely.
Square-Enix mentioned something about "People needing physical media" before.
Basically they'd rather just re release games as full-priced releases, instead of putting it on a downloadable service.

[Image: 6poygic.jpg]