Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

Well... I only want two things...

1: a beyblader opponent that lives in southern mississippi.

Or

2: Twisted Tempo
~All I want for Christmas is to dominate-, is to dominate~! ~ All I want for Christmas is to dominate, a-tour-na-ment!!~...and a pair of new horns(h145) Grin
PConfused, only the last quote is from me. The other2 on the above is from Beyheart
(Nov. 29, 2011  10:48 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: We love Nano, and I mean it in the most creapiest way
Good, because I took it in a creepy way! XD

(Nov. 28, 2011  5:15 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Lol. I have plenty of Oreos
Coolness!! Now I don't have to worry about getting hungry! Smile

[/quote]
Right. Now how much do you weigh and where do you live? Now take those answers and full in the blanks: How much does it cost to ship ___kg + 10kg of oxygen in a tank +1kg of Oreos from _____ to Singapore? And.. We have all sorts of ores!(from horrible blueberry ice cream ones to wierd lemon ice Japanese ones)! Bonus! And here's an early present: (|) an oreo

Oh yeah, you better have a few gallons of water. Please don't drink your pee to survive Tired and could you sneak some beys inside If you come across any? Hope you dont hurl and so on(I think you get the point)
(Dec. 08, 2011  1:41 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Right. Now how much do you weigh and where do you live? Now take those answers and full in the blanks: How much does it cost to ship ___kg + 10kg of oxygen in a tank +1kg of Oreos from _____ to Singapore? And.. We have all sorts of ores!(from horrible blueberry ice cream ones to wierd lemon ice Japanese ones)! Bonus! And here's an early present: (|) an oreo

Oh yeah, you better have a few gallons of water. Please don't drink your pee to survive Tired and could you sneak some beys inside If you come across any? Hope you dont hurl and so on(I think you get the point)
Let's continue this in PM

Right: my wishlist
1 trip for holiday
1 trip to Universal studios
1 party
1epic pwnage
1 BEY-HEART and
1 Nano(inclusive of everything)
1 packet of Hazel.....-nuts
1 good year and Christmas
1 happy me
And 1 pack of Japanese oreos
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:07 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: And 1 pack of Japanese oreos
This is all we need.... XD

My list:
Ulitmate DX Set
Vari Ares
This year, we aren't doing anything on my Mum's side of the family ( No money Unhappy ) but I think we're doing something on my Dad's side (and on the 29th 1 of my 2 half sisters is getting married Smile)

My wants:

A 3DS,
Zelda 3D,
Zelda Skyward Sword,
Mario Kart 7,
Mario 3D land,
Starfox 64 3D,
Money.

I'm probably only going to get money, but that's good because I can use it toward getting the above + Yu-Gi-Oh stuff.
Zelda 3DS doesn't even have an official name yet, how could it be out by Christmas? Unless you meant Ocarina of Time 3D?

Edit: haha, now that I think about it, you're most likely talking about OoT 3D, I'm just being a nerd. Haha
Probably meant OoT3D.
(Dec. 12, 2011  11:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:07 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: And 1 pack of Japanese oreos
This is all we need.... XD

Can't believe my mum wanted a medium packet of pretzel M&M's for Christmas when I asked her what she wanted(No gifts for me. I've had too much around the year already,so I decided to buy my family(yes,the dog too) gifts with my leftover money) my presents will be 3 big Lego sets which I have been keeping for the holidays to open. 4-D= GrinGrinGrinGrin
Oh my goodness, can we shuddup about candy and cookies and carp?

And I think you've given like 900 lists already
(Nov. 29, 2011  10:48 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: We love Nano, and I mean it in the most creapiest way
I love me too, in a non-creepy way.

(Nov. 29, 2011  9:46 PM)Æ›nubis Wrote: - Nano's blo...I mean Morrowing

- and a DreamCast
I has both >:3
You'll love the DreamCast. It's such an amazing piece of work.
Also, the controllers look like a spaceship. Yeah, it rocks.

(Dec. 09, 2011  8:07 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: 1 Nano(inclusive of everything)
1 packet of Hazel.....-nuts
I heard the Nano was a popular toy this year. I think I might pick one up too.
And yum, hazelnuts.
heres my wish list for christmas:
Hades kerbecs

Runescape T-shirt

Yugioh card packs

50 bucks
I just want

MagicTG cards
Some DVD's
Kamen Rider Stuff
Clothes(Im a newb)

Stuff I want that I know i'm getting:
I know it ties in with MTG cards, but The MTG Deck Toolkit
Strongest Blader Set
Ultimate DX Set
3DS
And maybe a Scythe Kronos.
Oh, and Nano, as he seems to be a popular gift this year.
As I was just at the store not too long ago, I decided to add some poker chips to my list after seeing some.
I also wouldn't mind these cards I saw that were plastic and water proof. They're see through too.
But, I already have two unopened packs of Hoyle playing cards...
Oh, and some nice clear red dice. Some for when I go to Pokemon, and also for playing Craps with friends.
Screw twisted tempo/Basalt holo--whatever it's name is, I just want the Basalt fusion wheel.
Candy was once a king's/God's treat. Perhaps we should just focus on onething,so we can be sure to get it.
Fancy the black and grey one
I'm staying with my parents as usual for the holidays and I won't be getting beyblades for Christmas because I bought too many of them when I was in Manila :\

I'll be possibly getting Noir (anime) DVD collection and a manga, I know what it is but it's a secret Eee

I might be getting some Christmas money as well, usually around $50-100 Australian
(Dec. 14, 2011  4:05 AM)Nano Wrote: I heard the Nano was a popular toy this year. I think I might pick one up too.
And yum, hazelnuts.
How about I just pick up Nano (YOu, not the toy) and take you to my house? We can watch Haruhi and annoy my friends all night long! >Grin

(Dec. 14, 2011  6:57 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I'll be possibly getting Noir (anime) DVD collection and a manga, I know what it is but it's a secret Eee
I watched an episode of Noir on Netflix. It was really good, but I hated how quiet the voices were compared to the background music Uncertain I kept turning up my TV, but all I heard was music, and some mumbling... Unhappy

(Dec. 14, 2011  10:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2011  6:57 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I'll be possibly getting Noir (anime) DVD collection and a manga, I know what it is but it's a secret Eee
I watched an episode of Noir on Netflix. It was really good, but I hated how quiet the voices were compared to the background music Uncertain I kept turning up my TV, but all I heard was music, and some mumbling... Unhappy
Funny, I've watched many episodes of Noir from various souces and never had a problem with that...though once I was watching episodes on TV (Fansubbed from a hard-drive); the sound in general (music, voices) were too soft so I turned up the volume XD
The Background music is pretty awesome though Eee
Well let's see.

Xbox 360
Warhammer 40k rulebook(5th edition)
warhammer 40k eldar codex.
citidel chaos black spray paint.
citidel clippers.
Thats about it.
I usually go to my mother's sister cuz she has a very BIG hause.We usually put up the Christmas lights on 23th december(i think is to late to put them on 24th xD).Okay so here is my wish list for this year:
-Galaxy Pegasus IR Spin Control
Actualy i'm a little surprised that i didn't want any gaming consoles(i did this for 3 years!)
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:38 AM)Aerith Wrote: I usually go to my mother's sister cuz she has a very BIG hause.We usually put up the Christmas lights on 23th december(i think is to late to put them on 24th xD).Okay so here is my wish list for this year:
-Galaxy Pegasus IR Spin Control
Actualy i'm a little surprised that i didn't want any gaming consoles(i did this for 3 years!)

Do not get that! Even if you want to use them for fun, they are really crappy. Get Hell Kerbecs instead. This is just some advice.