Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want?

I got manga and anime books, chocolate, a realistic-sized stuffed tiger to guard my bedroom, movies, a mixed Cd, black socks, hoodies, a shirt, an electronic pet bird, a Bluetooth rechargeable speaker, a Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home,and after all that waiting STILL NO EARTH METAL WHEELS!
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:12 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I got manga and anime books, chocolate, a realistic-sized stuffed tiger to guard my bedroom, movies, a mixed Cd, black socks, hoodies, a shirt, an electronic pet bird, a Bluetooth rechargeable speaker, a Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home,and after all that waiting STILL NO EARTH METAL WHEELS!

http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/271543010129
Dude. Buy it. It's just an Earth Wheel.
(Dec. 25, 2015  1:24 PM)Meta madness Wrote: i got nothing, which is the greatest gift of them all
Im so jealous :C
got that xbox one with star war battle front
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:57 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: got that xbox one with star war battle front
You're lucky your parents would give you that , an XBOX one in exchange for a visit to the elderly is Extremely worth it. And Bingo is IMO a great game. And you shouldn't whine about going to the elderly though , Just sayin' no offense. But yeah it's horrible to whine about it.
(Dec. 25, 2015  3:49 PM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  1:24 PM)Meta madness Wrote: i got nothing, which is the greatest gift of them all
Im so jealous :C

why? Who wants nothing for christmas? Well except me because of my anti-christmas spirit but hey...
I'll mail you coal meta
I just got a blue iPod Touch. Grin
I got five bucks, some coal, and a cup of bleach
just what I wanted
I got a hoodie. One that was too small for my dad...
Yup... That was it...

Lol, but I did get some money for my ski holiday with my university just after New Year.
Plus I should be getting some Burst beys as well as a Complete Selection Animation Digivice after I get back from the skiing. Oh, I paid for those ones tho. :')
Got a bunch of plastic beys, the list being Flash Leopard 2, Trygle, Driger V2, Gaia Dragoon V, Griffolyon, Einstein MS, Driger S, Dranzer GT, Dragoon G, Draciel G and Metal Driger. Got 3 grips too, and 3 Burst RB1s. And can't forget the the Tornado Attack :')

Pretty good haul ^^
That's so awesome!

Nothing for me this year, sadly.
(Dec. 26, 2015  3:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Who else got nothing this year?

We stopped giving each other presents more than a year ago, in my family, because we prefer to keep our money to buy what we really want personally.
(Dec. 26, 2015  3:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  3:17 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Who else got nothing this year?

We stopped giving each other presents more than a year ago, in my family, because we prefer to keep our money to buy what we really want personally.

that's 3 of us...

Also, I need to add that into my family next year, considering tougher times. Plus to distant to know what each other want.
My family gave me money instead of presents, because they just don't know what to offer me.

But well, my brothers and I got Super Smash Bros. U and Mario Maker !
(Dec. 26, 2015  4:47 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: My family gave me money instead of presents, because they just don't know what to offer me.

But well, my brothers and I got Super Smash Bros. U and Mario Maker !

Nice. If you do anything interesting in Mario Maker be sure to post about it in my thread. Wink
My parents are amazing. This is what I got for Christmas:

[Image: tumblr_o01bc1P7xI1uz8wkmo1_1280.jpg]

A Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass. Normally, Squier basses are lower-end budget models of Fender guitars, but this one really matches up well with standard Fender models. Its design is based off of 70's models, with a lacquered maple neck, black block inlays on the fret board, the woodgrain body, and two vintage-style J-pickups. It feels, sounds, and looks beautiful. It was an awesome upgrade from my starter bass!

Also, I got Rush's R40 Blu-Ray. Awesome concert, glad I got to see it live when they were here in Vegas, now I can see their Toronto show whenever I want!
I'm pretty satisfied with my gifts, especially for not asking for anything!

I got a new Harmony Guitar, amp, speakers for my truck, jeans, other clothes, new earphones, new drumsticks, a heated blanket, and some cash. I bought myself some gifts too. I got an audio cable, a pedal for the guitar, and a wall adapter for the pedal.

I think I'll stick with the whole not asking thing, haha! Merry (late) Christmas and Happy (early) New Year everyone!
I got the samurai cyclone stadium battle set, and the nerf N-strike Blasing bow. planning to rebarrel it for elite darts.
Got a mint Pfaff 97. Enough said. Stupid
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Got a mint Pfaff 97. Enough said. Stupid

I had to google that. I thought i was a car and I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I forgot to post. Got a Macbook Air and money Smile.
(Dec. 30, 2015  4:18 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2015  3:08 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Got a mint Pfaff 97. Enough said. Stupid

I had to google that. I thought i was a car and I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol yeah. XD I't almost 50 years old, still in perfect condition and it'll just run forever. Probably the best of its kind. Still so excited... *_*