Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get?

(Nov. 17, 2010  2:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:19 AM)GamerBoy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:40 AM)MetalFusionMike Wrote: i am getting the metal fusion Doutron Launcher
Hasbro or TAKARA TOMY? If Hasbro, let's just say you WILL have a VERY disappointing Christmas!
Takara-Tomy doesn't make Duotron Launchers... That's pretty common knowledge.

Yeah they do.
He's referring to the one that comes with Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
I only want 3 things:

1. BB-98 Beyblade reshuffle set L-drago ver.
2. HD camcorder
3. galaxy pegasis
(Nov. 20, 2010  5:44 AM)Pyro Wrote: Yeah they do.
I believe MetalFusionMike was referring to the poor Duotron Launcher Hasbro has recently released which just launches two right-spin Beyblades, not the Beylauncher LR ... TAKARA-TOMY has never released a Duotron Launcher; Takara might have though. They are in a sense two different companies.

This is off-topic, and off-forum however.
(Nov. 20, 2010  5:44 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:19 AM)GamerBoy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:40 AM)MetalFusionMike Wrote: i am getting the metal fusion Doutron Launcher
Hasbro or TAKARA TOMY? If Hasbro, let's just say you WILL have a VERY disappointing Christmas!
Takara-Tomy doesn't make Duotron Launchers... That's pretty common knowledge.

Yeah they do.
Yeah... That was perfectly what I was saying... he he...Eee
Oh, I want to add a Structure Deck Marik to my list. Common Mirror Force is to be reckoned with. =D
im getting ray gil, ray unicorno and probably two of those bey sets you know bb 98 97 stuff like that. not sure on the bey code number though
i don't plan on beyblades. i plan on getting that golden sun game thats coming out,
I've asked for a Laptop, and maybe a Bey or two.
I'm getting quite a bit because i didnt get any presents last year since we were away but anyways

Australian mad subscription
some shinguards for soccer
50$ itunes voucher
skateboard tool
surfing lesson (i wanna learn how to surf)
a new guitar "D (this will be sick)
adidas soccer training full kit
some jeans
melbourne victory jersey ( team in australia)
Gumball Machine
Gumball Refill's

and this is all my beyblade stuff
alll from akirasdaddy
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Unicorno
Ray Gill
Gravity perseus ( comes with L-R launcher )

this is from my parents, my mums side of family and dad's side of family
I wasn't planning on getting beys either, i didn't even know they existed before i saw the Metal Fight Anime, although I did get some early XMAS gifts.

I got the Sony Vaio Z, the HTC Desire and a $50 Visa Debit Card (prepaid ;)
(Nov. 10, 2010  2:43 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Spending time with a huge family...

and I'm the youngest one.

But for Christmas I got Mercury Anubius, BB-32, Vulcan Horuseus, Galaxy Pegasis and that's it.

My christmas's have been boring, as no one gets me any toys anymore cause' they think I'm all grown up.

My plan: Wake-Up, Survive, Sleep.
get galaxy pegasus meteo ldrago gravity perseus new stadium vulcan horeus ray unicorno rock girafe and at the haevy stamina typ infinity libra sol blaze and sol blaze eclipse
I have changed my mind since before. All I want is black-ops and a 12 month xbox live card.
Well on Christmas is my birthday its December 6 almost Christmas actually. So I gonna ask my parents if they can buy me a DS cause I dont have one for my birthday then for Christmas Im gonna ask if I can get the Beyblade DS game if they say yes I would be the happiest boy in the history of the world (LOL) (But seriosly!!)
my birthday is dec 29th hehehehe, anyways i got my self a sun glow/red marbled fox pelt since no one buys me pelts and i dont ever want to ask anybody for them really i just buy it as a gift to my self..........its early but if i waited any longer i wouldnt have gotten the opertunity to buy it.

i might end up buying my self some beyblades since again i wont ask for them. other then buying my self most of my presents i think well thats all im getting.
oh, my brothers birthday is on Christmas eve so he is planing to get beyblades.
Well, I changed my Christmas list... Again. But, this is definitly my final list.
It seems I'm in need of some more jeans and shoes hah. I'll be getting those for Christmas I guess.
Im basically going to ask for legos or money from my family, i rather buy my own stuff. Ill probably get a bey and some yugioh cards alon g with candy in my stocking
After years of asking, finally getting a 15" MBP with 512GB SSD, Anti-glare screen, the works Cool Getting the 3DS, too.
(Nov. 25, 2010  11:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It seems I'm in need of some more jeans and shoes hah. I'll be getting those for Christmas I guess.
Hah what about the power of mangeykyo?Wink
Well since my birthdays in dec. I'm getting some blades TT
I'm actually running out of colour contacts as well. Might pick up a few more of those.
from bro-mom-dad
best xmas ever (if i get wat i realy want)
a FF7 cloud figure with bike
Legend of ang Book 3 fire
a bey assembley chamber
a special ED box of Dulist genisis-YUGIOH
maric structer deck-yugioh
FF 4 heros of light
some jeans
a 12 pack of hair cones
from other bro-relativs
money
earth egal and gravity pesics
from stocking
maxium ride manga vol 2-3
battle fortress wii with counter leon
hopeing for £100 from relitaves
Stupid1. Meteo L-DragoLW105LF or reshuffle setTongue_out_wink
2. Ray Unicorno D125CS
3. Gravity Perseus AD145/Grand KetosWD145RS

4. tornado stadium
5. White grip launcher
6. New String launcher
Bump

This is the final edit to my list since my Parents are taking me to pick out what I want next week.
Got all the stuff that I wanted (BB-32, M. Anubius, Vulcan Horuseus) but I somehow tempted my mom to buy me a PlayStation 3. I actually got the Black Friday deal, because no one bothered to look through a window hard enough, and it was the last one. Glad I didn't wait till' one o 'clock...

I have to now take a hiatus from Beyblade, however... Man, I wanted the BB-96 so badly.