Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get?

my bday is dec 23 (2 days b4 christmas!)

and my list is
DUN DUN DUN DUNNN

galaxy pegasus
Gravity perseus
Meteo l drago
Ray gil
RAy unicorno
MF x 4
BB 32
thermal lacerta (collection purposes and i love the CW)
rock giraffe ( mainly for R145 and WB cuz mine broke)
I'm Jewish, so its Hanukkah for me... Not really planning on getting anything actually... maybe just small things like some new MFBs or possibly the Digimon Xros Loader (i've always loved the RPG handhelds!).

I'm waiting for January to get a new phone (probably blackberry Storm3 on Verizon or a LTE android device).

Just happy that its the winter season and can't wait to go skiing in Deer Valley and visit family in Florida!
My mum said that she might buy me a Divine Chimera, Sol Blaze or Vulcan Horuses!
And Vanquish fo' my PS3.
1.Super Deck Set x2 Im going to buy it!
2.Ray Unicorno Im getting as a birth day gift because my birth day is in 2 days!
3.Galaxy Pegasis getting as a gift!
4. An extra Stadium so i can give my other one to my brother.
5. Earth Virgo
6. Rock Leone I need 145 and WB
Im going to get all of themStupid
Considering Meteo L-drago and Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set.
Gonna spend my christmas at my nans again. I'm just gonna ask for money. Driving costs money, and I'll buy random things as I find them, e.g Beys Grin
I remember the days when I would get an awesome haul.

These days it's not as important. Probably ordering a Strider PT CC for myself. However I could use a good camera.
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Ultimate Reshuffle Sets should be on everyone's wishlist, hah.
I'm actually trying to prevent myself from getting one, haha.
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:42 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2010  10:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Ultimate Reshuffle Sets should be on everyone's wishlist, hah.
I'm actually trying to prevent myself from getting one, haha.

That's gonna be hard, good luck. haha.
Hmm I plan to get myself a phone, but if that fails...
I want all other beyblades I don't have excluding the super-duper rare ones.
So that's a few I guess.
I plan on getting:
-Flame Libra
-Burn Fireblaze
-Rock Aries
-Rock Leone
-Dark Bull
-Dark wolf
-Poison Serpent
-(Not Sure.Probabaly Earth Virgo.)
-Stadium (either a ThunderWhip or a Japanese stadium.)
I also plan on getting some of the season 2 ones (Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Unicorno, Thermal Lacerta) but when are they coming out?I think it is December,but I'm not sure.
So...Most of you just want beyblades? I guess I should've seen it coming, being on a beyblade forum 'n all...

As for me, I'm not really sure what I want Uncertain I guess I'll just ask for more money to ease my bank account for my trip to Toronto for Anime North Grin
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:56 PM)Dude Wrote: As for me, I'm not really sure what I want Uncertain I guess I'll just ask for more money to ease my bank account for my trip to Toronto for Anime North Grin

You're coming too? Awesome! I need to start thinking about that in a month or two.

Anyways, there is certainly some Beyblades I want, games, books, etc. However, the primary thing I am looking forward to this Christmas is visiting my girlfriend. Smile
YES ok so new list Vulcan Horuseus,Divine Chimera,and a stadium.
Hmm.... Last year I didn't get any presents from my mom or dad, but I got some cash and a sweet areopostale shirt, so I guess it was alright.

This year, my mom asked about a cellphone or headphones, but I said cellphone, if she can. I don't think either is garunteed though. I'm just happy about christmas this year because of snow. 8D

EDIT: Whoops, Headphones broke, I guess i'm getting new ones for christmas then. =/
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:39 AM)Kei Wrote: You're coming too? Awesome!

...Y-You care?! Chocked_2

I feel honored =D
also Pegasus145D
Hm, well, now that you ask, I guess I'm planning on these:

Quetz x2 (Sorry V.! I'll try to buy them sooner!!)
Meteo x3-4
Gravity x2
L-Drago Set x1
Perseus Set x1
Galaxy Pegasis Starter/Booster x2-3
Ray Unicorno Starter/Booster x2-3
Metal Faces x3 Packs
Metal Faces Remodeling Version x4 Packs

Edit: These are more of wish-like things I want:
Vulcan Horuseus 145D x3
Mercury Anubius 85XF x3
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS x3
Flame Byxis 230WD x1-2
Ray Gil 100RSF x1-2
Divine Chimera TR145FB x1
Perseus Reshuffle Set
Meteo Reshuffle Set
Super Deck Set
Pyxis
Galaxy Pegasis Dx Set
Vulcan Horsues
Earth Aquila
Anubis
Storm Capricorne
MF x3
Then some Spy Gear and a camera.
im gonna get mercury anubis poison serpent divine chimera sol blaze vulcan horseus maby grand ketos or ray gills and also possibly video games
(Nov. 13, 2010  8:49 PM)beyblade713 Wrote: im gonna get mercury anubis poison serpent divine chimera sol blaze vulcan horseus maby grand ketos or ray gills and also possibly video games
Hmm, next time you make a post, could you do everybody a big favor? Start using Comma's and Periods and Capitalize the first letters of all names. That way we can understand what your trying to say.

I feel so unsure of what I want for Christmas this year, I keep making minor changes to my list here and there. Luckily, I think I made my final decision. the current updated version of my list is MY FINAL CHRISTMAS LIST!! It feels so great to have finally decided on what I want for Christmas once and for all.
I love it when you're telling people to fix someone's grammar, so "That way we can understand what your trying to say"
PAAAAAAARTAY
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:10 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I love it when you're telling people to fix someone's grammar, so "That way we can understand what your trying to say"
I said nothing about using Proper Grammar. As I, myself, Don't use proper Grammar.(None of my teachers actually taught me Proper Grammar) I only told him to use enough Grammar to an extent that we can actually understand what he is saying.
Hah DW, I was just kind of trolling you about the difference between your and you're.
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:23 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah DW, I was just kind of trolling you about the difference between your and you're.
I was wondering why you used "Your" in 2 different ways.
Your and You're are pretty different.