Christmas 2010 Help: What To Get My Parents?

So, every year I resort to things like home-made cards and such and have always wished I could actually get my parents something decent for Christmas, but this year I actually have a decent amount of money with only one dilemma-- I don't know what to get them.

I have access to: $49 in cash, and a $25 Wal-Mart gift card.

We were walking around today and I noticed some Back-Massagers with heat by Homedics that looked pretty nice at $19 each, and also some by a brand which I don't remember that were designed for use in home and in the car a $14 each. In the end, I took a second guess and decided to think out exactly what to get them since I thought the present could be kind of dumb.

I know they each need a new computer, but I can't afford that haha. And though I know my parents very well, I'm really not sure what they're into that I could buy.

Anyone have an idea of what I could buy? Or maybe what you got for your parents?

Thanks!
get them tons of the candy they love to eat. that's what I do every year, and it works
You could get them a gift card from their favorite store..?
This actually happened to a friend of mine: He gave them a Wii video game he wanted, and they gave those same games right back to him and said "Here's an extra Christmas present." They love to give you things you want (sometimes, if you haven't acted horrible), so the best gift could be getting them something to get you!
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:33 AM)Dan Wrote: You could get them a gift card from their favorite store..?

you just helped me. do what he said.
Hug em, make a play about how much u love um and one of these things http://www.walmart.com/ip/Relaxzen-2-Mot...r/15042660
I got a set of good quality chocolate for my parents.
May I reccomend Ferrero Rochers?
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:43 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I got a set of good quality chocolate for my parents.
May I reccomend Ferrero Rochers?
Ferrero is the best get a giant pack of them.Ferrero's are gods gifts to us Wink
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:56 AM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: This actually happened to a friend of mine: He gave them a Wii video game he wanted, and they gave those same games right back to him and said "Here's an extra Christmas present." They love to give you things you want (sometimes, if you haven't acted horrible), so the best gift could be getting them something to get you!

This is a terrible and selfish idea.

Don't do this. lol
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:45 AM)Ra Wrote: Ferrero is the best get a giant pack of them.Ferrero's are gods gifts to us Wink
The funny part is that I never even tasted one before as I'm alergic to nuts, hah.
Thanks for the ideas guys!

I'm still more or less undecided, actually =/ hah. As for the massagers, would you guys recommend them as a gift? Other than that, I'm really not sure what to get. I wanted to get something that they would use and would last.

I'm actually kind of tempted to get a new microwave, since ours is jamming a bit, but since we just moved it would be a pain to move stuff and what not.
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:56 AM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: This actually happened to a friend of mine: He gave them a Wii video game he wanted, and they gave those same games right back to him and said "Here's an extra Christmas present." They love to give you things you want (sometimes, if you haven't acted horrible), so the best gift could be getting them something to get you!

Yeah, that's a terrible thing to do

You're better off just making them a card than doing this. Gift Cards, chocolates etc. It can be generic if you're stumped for ideas. To most parents it really is the thought that counts.
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:23 AM)Aikemi Wrote: So, every year I resort to things like home-made cards and such and have always wished I could actually get my parents something decent for Christmas, but this year I actually have a decent amount of money with only one dilemma-- I don't know what to get them.

I have access to: $49 in cash, and a $25 Wal-Mart gift card.

We were walking around today and I noticed some Back-Massagers with heat by Homedics that looked pretty nice at $19 each, and also some by a brand which I don't remember that were designed for use in home and in the car a $14 each. In the end, I took a second guess and decided to think out exactly what to get them since I thought the present could be kind of dumb.

I know they each need a new computer, but I can't afford that haha. And though I know my parents very well, I'm really not sure what they're into that I could buy.

Anyone have an idea of what I could buy? Or maybe what you got for your parents?

Thanks!

I Am no expert at this but i would say perfumes n make up kits for your mom & shoes for you dad , or a box of expensive chocolates along with a nice greeting card & a flower bouquet
Haha, search around if she has a broken toaster etc, get a new one =P
get them a earth eagle..i mean a big framed picture of u and your family
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:04 PM)red B uk 77 Wrote: get them a earth eagle..i mean a big framed picture of u and your family

That is too normal than being useful & what did you mean by get them a earth eagle , it does not have any connection with your answer ???

Anyway Ra gave the best reply , that chair is awesome & cheap + it's from Walmart a done deal
My Dad really likes Perfume... Try to get a refill or something
how about:

Dad- Tools?

Mom- China Glass?

just a thought :P
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:08 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:04 PM)red B uk 77 Wrote: get them a earth eagle..i mean a big framed picture of u and your family

That is too normal than being useful & what did you mean by get them a earth eagle , it does not have any connection with your answer ???

Anyway Ra gave the best reply , that chair is awesome & cheap + it's from Walmart a done deal
but walmart is pure evil

but yeah ,but if u get the chair ull have a chair and massager for both, and giving them stuff u want isPure Selfish
Why don't you get them a picture frame? Or for your dad: A massage chair. (Worked for meEee) for your mom: a kitchen knife?