Christmas

My friends literally just got caught shop lifting from Walmart
got everything I wanted
Just posting here so that people know to use this, rather than making a new thread tomorrow.

Merry Christmas (Eve) everyone, I hope it’s filled with Beys and happy holidays.
Merry Christmas yall. I hope you get lots of Beys and everything you wanted. It's not Christmas here yet but I just wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Christmas and take time to reflect on the year and spend some time with family and appreciate what you have! Smile
Im hoping to get some art supplies and stuff for my art and i also want a mic and stuff and a guitar because i want to actually start making music.

I don't ask for beys anymore as i can just get them anytime i want with my own money.
(Dec. 25, 2021  7:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im hoping to get some art supplies and stuff for my art and i also want a mic and stuff and a guitar because i want to actually start making music.

I don't ask for beys anymore as i can just get them anytime i want with my own money.

Cool! I'm actually planning on doing something similar to that! (I want to try vocal covers and lyrical remixes)
(Dec. 25, 2021  7:11 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im hoping to get some art supplies and stuff for my art and i also want a mic and stuff and a guitar because i want to actually start making music.

I'm going to goodwill, target, Walmart, And Gamestop
Don't ask why
Wait till mooday
It's gonna be epic
I didnt get any beys. I got something much better