Choose Between the launcher

I'm still deciding between the b-99 and b-112. If you've seen this post before, and think it's annoying, well it is hard to choose. People who have the b-112, or the b-99, which is one is better, how long have you had it? Does it rip hard?
this didnt need its own thread
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:53 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: this didnt need its own thread

Yeah, I'm new
You posted 3 of the same thread. Please read the rules and give people time to respond, people aren't on 24/7.
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:57 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: You posted 3 of the same thread.  Please read the rules and give people time to respond, people aren't on 24/7.

Mk. I understand.
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:48 PM)Beybladerused Wrote: I'm still deciding between the b-99 and b-112. If you've seen this post before, and think it's annoying, well it is hard to choose. People who have the b-112, or the b-99, which is one is better, how long have you had it? Does it rip hard?

I think B-99, string launchers are generally better.
you repeated threads , this one is not needed so, sorry I will have to call someone
CitrusNinja3

this guy made two threads of the same thing so well (but not really we more like, the mods because only them can close threads and do stuff mods do) have to close one
B112, but I would recommend the first generation sword launcher.