Chocolate lovers

This is what I was talking about before when I said the cherry chocolate (no cherry chocolate rain references please).

It says 60% actually, I seem to remember it being 80 or 85 when I tried it, it's possible it was discontinued as the 60% was more popular or something though, green and blacks seem to do this a lot.
I buy Green & Blacks here at my local grocers, and I have seen this one but not tried it. I guess that gives me something to get next time.
Godiva is a pretty good brand as well. Godiva hot chocolate is pretty good as well Joyful_2 . Hm, what kind of brand of hot chocolate do you guys get (sorry was debating if this was on topic, if not please ignore)? I usually go for swiss miss Smile . Marshmallow lovers is the best.
(Apr. 16, 2009  11:00 PM)Hero Wrote: Godiva is a pretty good brand as well. Godiva hot chocolate is pretty good as well Joyful_2 . Hm, what kind of brand of hot chocolate do you guys get (sorry was debating if this was on topic, if not please ignore)? I usually go for swiss miss Smile . Marshmallow lovers is the best.

Well, like I said before, it is a kind of chocolate and I thought it would work but I'm not really sure.
I don't eat much, nonetheless sweets/chocolate. But I'd have to go with kit-kats.
How come the Nestle easter eggs always taste nice, yet the actual products don't taste like it. Unhappy
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:05 PM)Giga Wrote: How come the Nestle easter eggs always taste nice, yet the actual products don't taste like it. Unhappy

Maybe it's because easter is the best time to sell these things so they make their eggs nice to sell the sweets themselvies.

Who here eats wispa?
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:09 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Who here eats wispa?

Refer to paragraph eight of my first post. XD
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:19 PM)Rocky Wrote: Refer to paragraph eight of my first post. XD

O yeah but how can you not like wispa? Then again I must say it is not as good as aero but o well. Also, try not to eat all that at once, that's pretty much what I have done and now I have had a load of stomach ache which isn't really anything new but yeah, you get my point.
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:05 PM)Giga Wrote: How come the Nestle easter eggs always taste nice, yet the actual products don't taste like it. Unhappy
I knew I wasn't mental! They do taste different!

Gotta say, I'm a sucker for Yorkies.
I want to say cream eggs.. But I don't think they should really count as chocolate.
Love chocolate in general, but I try and avoid it.
Ate a minstrel the other day, and ended up eating the whole bag.. One of the cinema sized ones.
In about 5 minutes..
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:44 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Ate a minstrel the other day, and ended up eating the whole bag.. One of the cinema sized ones.
In about 5 minutes..

*drools* Those things are nice but to eat a big bag load of them in 5 minutes is a bit to much, don't you think.
(Apr. 17, 2009  8:59 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: *drools* Those things are nice but to eat a big bag load of them in 5 minutes is a bit to much, don't you think.

Major sweet tooth + a high metabolism = dangerous temptation.
Thinking back though, it was probably closer to 10.
I had a few mini creme-eggs today and felt a tad sick of them. I think I'm starting to prefer dark chocolate and stuff, milk chocolate tastes really weird to me now.

Nyoooo, I swore as a child I would never grow up and start liking dark chocolate, newspapers and coffee.

Hmm, at least I dislike two out of three! (I can't stand newspapers, half the ones my classmates read are carp and most depress me anyways due to so much BAD NEWS. I prefer to be ignorant and happy. Ignorance = Bliss)

Quote:a high metabolism

You have no idea about high metabolisms.

I've been eating junk food, sherbet, steak + chips + mushrooms + onion rings, bananas and peach cordial all week by the truckload.

Last I checked I weighed 7 stone and I'm slowly approaching 6 foot.

YEAH. Pinching_eyes_2
For ages I liked dark chocolate and nothing else. But over the last year I've gone back to eating all chocolate. Year 11 stress makes you eat loads of carp food. XD

And as much as I agree with ignorance being bliss, newspapers are awesome. Grin What on earth do your friends read? XD
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: For ages I liked dark chocolate and nothing else. But over the last year I've gone back to eating all chocolate. Year 11 stress makes you eat loads of carp food. XD

And as much as I agree with ignorance being bliss, newspapers are awesome. Grin What on earth do your friends read? XD

THE SUN.

*Que (sp?) evil music.*

If I'm going to bother I sometimes lie in bed and read the Sunday Times. I try and gloss over the more depressing stuff but I usually feel much better knowing I'm informed of what's happening and it counteracts the next few hours of playing games and foruming. xD
Oh. Fair enough. I don't even count that as a newspaper. XD I don't have much time for anything other than the dailies (Metro on the way to school, London Lite and/or The London Paper on the way back) but I like to read the Guardian if I have time. :3

Uh, Chocolate. >.>
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Uh, Chocolate. >.>

Is it just me that feels extremely sick when I think of milk chocolate fountains now? They add some syrupy stuff to make the chocolate stay liquid and flow properly. =X

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~bvr/C...untain.jpg
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: Oh. Fair enough. I don't even count that as a newspaper. XD I don't have much time for anything other than the dailies (Metro on the way to school, London Lite and/or The London Paper on the way back) but I like to read the Guardian if I have time. :3

Uh, Chocolate. >.>

Are you trying to spam my thread here? Only I am aloud to do that............eh, not really.

I must say, chocolate is nice but there are some people that go over the top about it and I honestly can't see why, maybe a sweet tooth is one of the reasons but surely you can still avoid it.
i hate chocolate.

i started avoiding it when i noticed it gave me bad skin
and well, i have kept it out of my body for ages now. i don't eat anything chocolate flavored.
and now i've sort of developed a hate for it, its awesome.
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:02 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: i hate chocolate.

i started avoiding it when i noticed it gave me bad skin
and well, i have kept it out of my body for ages now. i don't eat anything chocolate flavored.
and now i've sort of developed a hate for it, its awesome.

Some chocolate can be really good for you!
yeah i heard that actually. its like healthy to eat a little bit of chocolate everyday.
(Apr. 18, 2009  8:25 AM)josh-jf Wrote: yeah i heard that actually. its like healthy to eat a little bit of chocolate everyday.

Note that brad said some.

I seriously doubt eating cadburys caramel and carp is good for you. Then again, I eat sherbet often and stuff so... =/
(Apr. 18, 2009  7:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Some chocolate can be really good for you!

Like what? I can't think of any.
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:09 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Like what? I can't think of any.

[Image: both_bars.jpg]

Either of these are probably good.

(woah 99%! lol)

EDIT: Just so long as it's dark or plain chocolate it's most likely okay, I doubt any sort of toffee white chocolate stuff is good.