Chocolate lovers

I'm really not sure. But probably Mars bars. But its not 100% common to be in the mood for chocolate. More like chips, fruits ect.
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:13 PM)Pikachao Wrote: [Image: both_bars.jpg]

Either of these are probably good.

(woah 99%! lol)

EDIT: Just so long as it's dark or plain chocolate it's most likely okay, I doubt any sort of toffee white chocolate stuff is good.

It's lindt, I never knew about these and they wouldn't be cheap but I would try those any day of the week, even the dark chocolate one.
Quote:It's lindt, I never knew about these and they wouldn't be cheap but I would try those any day of the week, even the dark chocolate one.

This was just an example, you can always go with any other dark chocolate, just make sure to check the ingredients.
Highest I have ever gone was 90%; never tried 99%. I wonder how strong that one is?
I don't know how far I can go up to so i think I will test this sometime just to find out. Though I don't like dark chocolate I am always willing to try.
No idea how high I've gone, I just eat what's given to me. Chocolate wise. XD Probably farily high, my mum likes the strong stuff. :3
(Apr. 18, 2009  12:13 PM)Pikachao Wrote: [Image: both_bars.jpg]

Either of these are probably good.

(woah 99%! lol)

EDIT: Just so long as it's dark or plain chocolate it's most likely okay, I doubt any sort of toffee white chocolate stuff is good.

For some reason, this just makes me think of Napoleon Dynamite..
"I noticed you're eating 85%. Is that cause you think you're fat? You could eat 99% if you wanted to"
Highest I've gone was 95%.
I was split between "Wow, this is way too much" and "OH GOD THIS IS DELICIOUS"
I love dark chocolate.
lol forgot about bounty. its also one of my favorites . and also orange filled chocolates.
99% is probably for cooking, not eating ...
(Apr. 18, 2009  9:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 99% is probably for cooking, not eating ...

I was researching it and it says you're supposed to eat 70% and 85% before you try 99% which implies you can/should eat it.
I'd say that kinda implies the other way around if you actually have to prepare your stomach for it. D: Just because you can eat something, doesn't mean you should.
(Apr. 18, 2009  11:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: I'd say that kinda implies the other way around if you actually have to prepare your stomach for it. D: Just because you can eat something, doesn't mean you should.

Idk if it's to prepare your stomach or just to cover them in case your allergic or maybe just to test you like it because it might have a really long lasting taste...