Cho-Z Valkyrie

I smell a ban incoming with the new Valkyrie layer. Why? Well as far as we know, when launched fast, Valkyrie's red wings extend out and cause it not to lose its last click so fast. The reason Shadow Orichalcum wasn't banned (in my opinion) was that new Chouzetsu beys were coming out with metal to burst it easier. But with Valkyrie (and maybe the new Spriggan Layer?) it will probably be insanely hard to burst. What do you guys think?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1469293

This doesn't need it's own thread. Please use the linked thread above instead to talk about it instead.
(Oct. 17, 2018  11:42 PM)MagixG Wrote: I smell a ban incoming with the new Valkyrie layer. Why? Well as far as we know, when launched fast, Valkyrie's red wings extend out and cause it not to lose its last click so fast. The reason Shadow Orichalcum wasn't banned (in my opinion) was that new Chouzetsu beys were coming out with metal to burst it easier. But with Valkyrie (and maybe the new Spriggan Layer?) it will probably be insanely hard to burst. What do you guys think?

Orichalcum just increases friction with the driver at the beginning of battle, and then it releases when it looses spin. Orichalcum's gimmick makes it in no way invincible and has been proven that its easily beaten. Just because Valkyrie's gimmick doesn't make it lose its last click as easily, that doesn't mean it will be invincible.