Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Keep?

I've been thinking of this combo for a while, but sadly I don't have the parts to test it out. The concept: I've noticed that there's starting to be fewer bursts and more KOs in battles, as new Beyblades have more and more burst resistance. And ever since the release of Brave Valkyrie (who has crazy KO attack), I've been thinking of a combo that can withstand all of these KOs. 
The combo is Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Keep'. 
Layer: Cho-Z Spriggan is dual-spin, so you can set it to spin the opposite direction of the opponent's Beyblade, reducing recoil.
Disc: 00. Heavy disc --> Heavy Beyblade --> More KO resistance. Need I say more?
Driver: Keep'. Free spinning rubber ball, rubber gives lots of KO resistance and free spin conserves stamina. Dash driver for more burst resistance.
Yes, I know that WBO Wombat made a video on it, but I wanted more testing for this combo. That's why I came here, so I can ask you guys to test it for me. 
If you decide to test it, thank you so much for helping me out.
If you don't test it, thanks for reading anyway.
Can it be a competitive combo? What do you guys think? What other layers can Keep' be used with?
I'm pretty sure Keep' can also be used with Archer Hercules (and maybe Perfect Phoenix), but it can only show good results against low-stamina attack combos
I don't know why everyone, not just you, is having difficulty with this.

You can have ideas, yes, but unless you back up your ideas with at least SOME testing, you shouldn't be opening a thread in Burst Customizations.

"Back up your combo with valid test results. All new threads need to be opened with results that respect these standards." Says that in the rules right at the top of the subforum.

You say you don't have the parts to test it out. Then why are you opening a thread about it? If you want someone to test it for you, you can ask them to do that in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread. Because that's what theory without testing is; random thoughts.

This isn't a new idea, Wombat made a video about it. If you want more testing on it, ask for it (not in a new Burst Customizations thread) or do it yourself.