Cho-X | Taking Custom 3D Bey Commissions.

(Jul. 15, 2018  1:47 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: to be completely honest, it sounds like xanderm needs to nail down his process before taking paying customers, just saying...

if you are serious about what you are doing, you shouldn’t accept payment for your practice

again, just being honest...

I've already stopped taking paying customers right now. I understand your concern as you don't want people losing their money. I would hate to do that. I'm just occupied with other things that popped up so I stopped accepting commissions. I guess that you are right about me not having a good process, but all of the beys I've designed for people in the past had been somewhat casual processes. 

But I don't agree with your last statement, "if you are serious about what you are doing, you shouldn’t accept payment for your practice". I'm allowed to accept payment for my practice, whether or not I'm serious about it. I am good at this and have proven my skills to many people, and my hours and hours of work on each and every bey should be worth enough money to buy a few cups of coffee. The few setbacks in my process were out of my control and I had to work hard to redesign beys to accommodate an unforeseen complication in the printing process. My setbacks aren't due to incompetence and so long as I deliver before even thinking about asking for a payment, I see no problem with my process.

So far I've designed four custom beys and haven't received a cent, so you don't need to worry about me taking money without delivering the high quality bey promised.
actually my comment wasn’t in defense of other people's money
it’s their money, they are responsible for it

my comments were in defense of your reputation as an artist and craftsmen
i happen to be one as well, so i understand how this works

so i will reiterate in less ambiguous terms for you.

if your process cant reliably deliver, you are still practicing
if you sell your practice effort, you are risking your reputation because you are not reliably delivering

this is why i say:
you shouldn’t take money for your practice, if you are serious about what you do

of course you are free to do whatever you want
but you sound like you want to be serious, and you are having trouble delivering
This is so cool how much for a free spinning layer
Alrighty everyone. I've been really busy with stuff, but I've got some free time now. So I'm going to be accepting three projects at any time. Check the first post for the list. I'm gonna go through my messages now and fill in the third space with a commission request from someone who asked for one earlier on. Thank you for your patience.
I made a commission request on your server already for Void Mafdet, So I'm posting here for confirmation ofit being made.
(Jul. 21, 2018  6:54 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I made a commission request on your server already for Void Mafdet, So I'm posting here for confirmation ofit being made.

I wasn't planning on making it. It seemed like you were rethinking it.

"Actually now that I think about it, the dual spin function is untested so I don't actually want to rush into getting it in the first go.(edited)
And by that, I mean I don't have the disposable income to get something reprinted due to an integral part not fitting."
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:17 AM)Jman jman Wrote: This is so cool how much for a free spinning layer

So how much is it.
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:05 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:17 AM)Jman jman Wrote: This is so cool how much for a free spinning layer

So how much is it.

Did you read the post? Maybe you just missed it or thought a free spinning layer would be priced differently. $25 plus $5 for each gimmick. So $30.
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:27 PM)XanderM Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  8:05 PM)Jman jman Wrote: So how much is it.

Did you read the post? Maybe you just missed it or thought a free spinning layer would be priced differently. $25 plus $5 for each gimmick. So $30.
Okay Thanks for responding  but that is too much  for me
(Jul. 21, 2018  7:12 PM)XanderM Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2018  6:54 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I made a commission request on your server already for Void Mafdet, So I'm posting here for confirmation ofit being made.

I wasn't planning on making it. It seemed like you were rethinking it.

"Actually now that I think about it, the dual spin function is untested so I don't actually want to rush into getting it in the first go.(edited)
And by that, I mean I don't have the disposable income to get something reprinted due to an integral part not fitting."
I was talking exclusively about the dual spin function there, As I said earlier in the chat "Make it left spin then".
Just finished with Jynx Ouroboros. It is printed and assembled. It is the world's first 3D printed dual spin beyblade, and it is incredible. I won't show it here, because the owner will be receiving it soon and will post a video about it. I won't be making many dual spin beys though, as it makes the bey very complicated and requires extra work after printing to assemble correctly.
When you have time would love to talk about making a bey
(Aug. 12, 2018  1:14 AM)The bubble Wrote: When you have time would love to talk about  making a bey

You can pm him to request, but he already has  like 15+ he’s already working on. For more information go to the repost of Thisbe thread.( click the link that says it’s been reposted on the first post in the thread)
(Jul. 08, 2018  2:36 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: When your Dog's leg recovers, May i request a dual spin beyblade?

I thought he stopped doing Dual Spin Beyblades.
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:05 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2018  2:36 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: When your Dog's leg recovers, May i request a dual spin beyblade?

I thought he stopped doing Dual Spin Beyblades.

This quote was made a long time ago. I don't really find it valid to even refer to it, as this was made when I asked about his dog's leg. As for the dual rotation beyblades, i think he's just limiting the amount of dual beys he'll make, due to the amount of work it takes to construct one.
(Jul. 06, 2018  9:00 AM)dear : XanderM Wrote: may have my own bey as well
[quote="XanderM" pid='1446319' dateline='1530847883']
MOVED TO NEW THREAD ON NEW ACCOUNT
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:08 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:05 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: I thought he stopped doing Dual Spin Beyblades.

This quote was made a long time ago. I don't really find it valid to even refer to it, as this was made when I asked about his dog's leg. As for the dual rotation beyblades, i think he's just limiting the amount of dual beys he'll make, due to the amount of work it takes to construct one.

Oh I guess you're right
Is a cho x $25 or $55

Nevermind sorry
Quote:MOVED TO NEW THREAD ON NEW ACCOUNT

Please discuss this in the new thread, this one isn’t really meant to be posted on anymore
can i please get my own beyblade please

(Jul. 15, 2018  8:43 PM)XanderM Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  1:47 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: to be completely honest, it sounds like xanderm needs to nail down his process before taking paying customers, just saying...

if you are serious about what you are doing, you shouldn’t accept payment for your practice

again, just being honest...

I've already stopped taking paying customers right now. I understand your concern as you don't want people losing their money. I would hate to do that. I'm just occupied with other things that popped up so I stopped accepting commissions. I guess that you are right about me not having a good process, but all of the beys I've designed for people in the past had been somewhat casual processes. 

But I don't agree with your last statement, "if you are serious about what you are doing, you shouldn’t accept payment for your practice". I'm allowed to accept payment for my practice, whether or not I'm serious about it. I am good at this and have proven my skills to many people, and my hours and hours of work on each and every bey should be worth enough money to buy a few cups of coffee. The few setbacks in my process were out of my control and I had to work hard to redesign beys to accommodate an unforeseen complication in the printing process. My setbacks aren't due to incompetence and so long as I deliver before even thinking about asking for a payment, I see no problem with my process.

So far I've designed four custom beys and haven't received a cent, so you don't need to worry about me taking money without delivering the high quality bey promised.
xanderm can you please make me my own 3d printed bey how would you like me to send you all the information i am new i watched ilinnuc videos and i really liked the design and everything so can you please make me my own bey
bye
(Jan. 30, 2019  6:30 PM)MYcraft Wrote: can i please get my own beyblade please

Xabdork isn't doing 3D Printing commissions anymore.
(Jan. 30, 2019  6:36 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2019  6:30 PM)MYcraft Wrote: can i please get my own beyblade please

Xabdork isn't doing 3D Printing commissions anymore.

why?  and how do u know?