ChinaBladeâ„¢'s GFX Gallery!

[Image: TeruThingy1.png]

Yay, I finally made one of these! Now you guys get to see how bad I used to be!
(I still am bad.)
**THIS ISN'T A PLACE FOR YOU TO REQUEST A SIG! If you want a sig from me, go here . Thank you!**

Just Beginning:
Messing with Paint.Net:
Starting With Gimp:
Getting Into A "Style":
Beginning With Boarders:
Starting To "Master" Backgrounds:
Getting Better At Making Backgrounds:
Cubism Backgrounds:
Better Style:
No More Boarders, My New Style:
So... Yeah. These are my graphics. Feel free to tell me how I did. I'll be updating this with a post when I make new graphics, or have a new section. Enjoy~!
~China
Great Job! You just Keep on improving China!
I remember my first sig you made for me. That's what inspired me to start GFXing. You are the best China.
Best as always! I still suck. I love the second one in 'Better Style' and the spain one. I remember when you used some of those old ones.
I'm loving the you last section :3
I finished a Sofie and Ryutaro sig~!

[Image: SofieSig1.png]

[Image: RyutaroSig1.png]
I love the newest style! I also like the Death the Kid one with the cube background. You've definitely gotten a lot better!
Cool new style, but it's kind of the same thing with different colors each time..... KIU!!!
You've improved a lot. I love your Teru sig, KIU!
Your Sigs need More Blending IMO .....Outer Glow can ruin Some Sigs....Render is not blending.....Try Lowering the Lightness of render(Ctrl+U on selecting the Render Layer>Decrease Lightning) and Soft brush on the areas Which receive light from the Light Source and Make a Curves clipping mask on Render! Hope I helped Joyful_3

Overall Pretty Good ones Smile
Blending is the main problem here. Text as well. Depth will come with blending. KIU!

Loving your latest style, WORK ON THAT EVEN MORE!